HAPPENING

WORLD WAR 3 WILL START IN TWO HOURS
POST THANK YOU POLAN

Attached: Flaga_z_godlem_Rzeczypospolitej_Polskiej.png (1282x802, 52.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcYhYO02f98
youtu.be/oPHKn1JYHcA
youtu.be/cHw4GER-MiE
youtube.com/watch?v=KXnLtVjU9XY
youtube.com/watch?v=QBu6UyzPdHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you polan

Attached: 1630103466239.png (992x797, 888.42K)

What did you niggers do? Did you give them jets?

Attached: 1646740042219.png (496x468, 185.78K)

>Sign defense treaty with one superpower
>Immediately attack another superpower
>Demand special treatment because you "suffered" so much in the resulting world war
Damn, how many times are we going to let Poland get away with this?

WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

>Muh WW3
Retard, the Soviet Union and NATO used to do this all the time during the Cold War, do you think Vietnam got the newest MiGs at that time from a garage sale?

You did

It started on the 24th of feb.

Attached: War-dates-coincidence-FB-Post-768x358.jpg (254x298, 51.78K)

Tyanks Poland for the happening

never doubted you, absolute madmen

Poland is dead. They won't be missed

POLAND WTF

Your turn Serbbros

they did
it's over
only deep nuclear winter sleep now

SLAVA UKRAJINI
FUCK RUSSIA
DEATH TO PUTIN AND HIS OLIGARCHS

Who the FUCK is Polan and why do I thank she/them for anything? I want my chicky nuggies

farewell Polan!

Attached: 12356778879.png (570x776, 240.79K)

The fuck are you talking about?

Two more hours?

>tfw not sure if I should thank poland for ending the world or hate them for being poles
A dilemma, to be sure

I'm less than a mile from the centre of the second biggest city in the country

Poland pls stop

WHY TWO HOURS??

THANK YOU POLAN
I AM 25% POLISH

THANK YOU POLAN

START IT PLS.

Thank you Pooland. Very cool.

wait what happened?

>I'm less than a mile from the centre of the second biggest city in the country
RIP mate

Told you fuckers not to mock us. You didn't listen and now we start another world war. Hope it was worth it faggots

You're welcome. For I may die, but at least in good humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcYhYO02f98

It's to flatten the eschaton

YOU UGLY POTATO HEAD PIDORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hope it was worth it faggots
yes

Attached: showtime.jpg (910x1024, 99.69K)

i live in the fucking capital
bros do i evacuate

youtu.be/oPHKn1JYHcA

Will I be okay as a Capricorn you Whale Blubber consumer?

youtu.be/cHw4GER-MiE

If nothing appens, you re a faggot user. You just promised us WWIII and now you have to deliver.

Poland retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=KXnLtVjU9XY

>i live in the fucking capital
>bros do i evacuate
Sees Romanian flag
>its just better to die user

rhetorical question

I just don't fucking care any more,
I feel I won't make it anyway...

The first strike will not focus on population centers. Stay away from airports, powerplants, and Liverpool.

You better start packing up now

Nothing ever happens. Russia is not mad enough to actually bomb Nato country. Its literally same as if they bombed USA or UK. They would get drown in atomic bombs

>imagine starting a world war because of Poland

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 6.31K)

based Polska, human history ends and Czechia is still holding Zaolzie!!!!!! We won!!!!!!!!

btw, this deal is so fuckin based!!!!!!!!!!
respect to Polska
youtube.com/watch?v=QBu6UyzPdHA

>I feel I won't make it anyway...
Really hope I won't

ARIGATOU POLAN

>Its literally same as if they bombed USA or UK
holy cope

Attached: 1645966580819.jpg (1024x922, 107.09K)

finally this ugly piece of shit country will be removed forever fuck you mikolay

Only sane rationalfag in the thread so far.

>I feel I won't make it anyway...
Really hope I won't.

Hoping for being a tiny dick Chinaman in my next reroll

You are not accelerating fast enough. Soon it will all be clean.

Attached: Soon+it+will+all+be+clean+_e607c5259867100d12cd7dd5e9b4fc27.jpg (400x400, 43.38K)

Typical proxy war, america gave the afghans weapons and the soviets gave weapons to the vietnamese

NOOOO POLAND YOU CAN'T BE INVOLVED WITH STARTING ANOTHER WORLD WAR YOU DICKS

Yes.
This time the entire northern hemisphere goes down with us

Attached: 1646745430839.jpg (680x517, 191.35K)

The prophecy is true

Attached: A6A9FCA0-85B3-44E5-9CB5-BB45BEC14D02.jpg (500x372, 62K)

I’m ready to live ina woods. Just hurry up so I can stop going to work all ready.

We remember..

>the anglos wont abandon us
boy oh boy should you open a history book

Attached: 4898.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Poland about to get fucked in another world war. I wonder how long it would take before I hear, "where are the AMERICANS!" "Muh Americans!" "I need MUH AMERICANS!." You eurocucks hate us until shit hits the fan than you crawl to us.

He is right tho, you keep barking about muh nukes but have no balls to use them. Drop two, right now on Spanish cities, Madrid, Barcelona and Cadiz, do it faggot. We can't retaliate.

I live on the top floor of the tallest residential building of the biggest city in my state.
I expect to die instantly.
I still desire WW3 fire by cleansing. Fuck kikeworld.

Thank you Poland

MAKE SURE YOUR SOUL IS SAFE WITH GOD BEFORE STUFF KICKS OFF.
THEN YOU CAN FIGHT WITH ASSURANCE OF ETERNITY RECIEVE THE LORD

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that ”godly sorrow” worketh repentance. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply, coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust what he did on the cross for YOU, and that He resurrected the third day.
Believe on Him with your heart, He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 1838490584.jpg (1080x1920, 499.29K)

Attached: 1642665789244.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

Getting out of the city takes at least 45 minutes here. kek. Imagine with a nuclear threat.

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Attached: Dispensationalism.jpg (1915x870, 568.57K)

Attached: Rabin.jpg (1024x588, 66.24K)

i remember german western front during the polish company, too bad zoomers cannot into history, and especially you like command over americans

No. It'll burst on Friday at dawn in Jerusalem. 17:44 (8:8) at local time.
Screenshot this.
Bye.

Based Swede.

Again? Fucking poolanders they are worst than jews

n,o we gave them to you

Yup, someone should screenshot it and put it in a vault for when the cockroaches evolve to the point that they can argue about it on the internet
I may or may not be shitposting
Also, if any qt cockroach girls with a time machine ... ah, never mind, probably won't see April at this rate

Thank you Brolan

DO IT POLAND DO IT CLEANSE US WITH FIRE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1646590187181.jpg (1080x895, 35.54K)

Honestly I don't get all this bullshit, ofc Russia is butthurt
>javelin & Nlaw OK
>other rocket launchers OK
>planes REAL SHIT
fuck off ivan, you failed, kys.

Attached: 666.gif (36x20, 3.14K)

yes

Attached: demon grin.png (755x828, 200.2K)

I would agree if I didn't believe that 99% of those who wrought this would themselves survive. I would only wish to survive myself to exact justice on them.

>second biggest city in the country
Nuking Birmingham would actually be an improvement

there is still one mystery! why didn't Slovaks do it too???
they have circa 15 MiGs, but only one is operational (in limited way - no rockets, only gun) - it would be even better for them - F16 for old junk.
Slovak bros???!!!!!

LOVE THE BOMB!

Attached: giphy-downsized-large.gif (790x476, 3.11M)

Hahah, Maciusiu, look, the door to the bathroom are closed! C'mon bro, we may die but hell was it not worth it?