GERMANY BTFO

Germany decides in April if vaccines are getting mandated.

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS SHIT ANY LONGER, JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

meanwhile all the other countries are dropping their mask/vaxx mandates

i doubt the mandates will come, they are even not approved and not licensed
also they wont get anything else licensed in time

Ask putin for some gun

>not being 3vaxxed yet
pls leave my glorious country we don't need neets. Also death to russia, slava ukraina

Attached: 1646548924866.jpg (1024x723, 80.48K)

what the fuck man, I thought this shit was over already.

im leaving germany end of this month

i dont care about this country and its people. bootlickers who would prefer living in eternal serfdom to dying a free man. i tried helping people, but my help isnt wanted.

You will literally never be able to get on an airplane unless you get vaxxed. Enjoy never going abroad chuds

won't happen. covid is canceled on twitter, now its war

even the german pol user is so blissfully ignorant to the true spirit of germany.

>i doubt
>in time

mate, if they dont succeed now, there will be a next time. germany is run by the worst bureaucrats and your neighbour will rat you out in no time. this country was built on two authoritarian governments, and there is a reason for it.

Oh yeah, and if you don't get it, they will fine you with six gorillion euros every hour. Then April comes and "nah was a joke guise" like always.

Get on my level bro, still not taking it

Delusional. Bruh, these retards literally want a vax mandate just because they dislike that people disobeyed them. It's not about Corona anymore. For this simple reason they will push it through.

Just take the fucking vaccine you tinfoilhat pussy. Even if you die what do you have to lose, this world is shit. You won't be lucky enough to die.

>im leaving germany end of this month
kek, and going where?

why would i get vaxxed for a virus with a >99% survival rate?

this is true, unfortunately. feels like it wasn't for the virus from the start. people just wanted to get high on their moral superiority, and the Vaxx is just another outlet for that

What's "covid"? I've never heard of it in my life. Anyway, what are you doing to help protect Ukraine from the aggressors?

it wont happen. They are already shitting themselves about everything getting more expensive. They won't put a covid mandate on top of that if they want any chance of getting reelected. Especially when nobody is talking about covid right now. That would only put a negative spotlight on them, when they already expect difficult times ahead. Vaxxies shed spike proteins anyways, so everyone is contaminated already.

Got my 3 shots and am still alive. What are you afraid of?

Germany might not exist come April.

"they" dont even have a majority in the government itself for this shit, let alone in the Bundestag.
And that doesmt even concern how to enforce this shit.
The few nutbags who still push this believe that making a law is enough, and will automatically solve the issue.

Not even half of all vaxxies have taken their "booster", IRL we ae talking about mandating this to about 40 mil.people in total, by force.Not gonna happen