Why has there never been a successful female leader?

Attached: women_leaders2.jpg (540x395, 35.01K)

Woman weren't designed for leading. Or having opinions.

Margaret Thatcher

Evolution

Joan of Ark successfully led a battalion of French cavalry in a momentous victory at the battle of Orleans, next question.

Thatcher?

Because women think that "strength" is plowing over the wants/desires of their subordinates, fundamentally misunderstanding the leadership of men.

Sanna Waifu?

>sucked jewish dicks
>helped capitalist jews control the economy
The george bush of the uk

Golda Meir.

hillary clinton

You can't spell manage without man.
You can't spell mentor without men.
You can spell leader without "wah"men

she gets a good reputation amongst online right wingers because of how much the left despises her despite being the blueprint for sheer neo liberal globohomo. her being a 'tory' is down to her image and demenour of being well off.

because fuck women
i sit in the gym waiting for my woman to finish getting changed and showering and applying all her shitty cosmetics and probably gossiping to other women in the changing room and all that bollocks and i listen to other women gossiping about the most retarded shit with the receptionist or other women nearby
sanctions on russia and the food, fuel and rent prices skyrocketing and the fucking economy going all fucked up and threatening a nice slow comfortably cozy collapse, and they're chatting about the different brands of coffee or the different flavours of grenade chocolate bar or the fucking state of someones outfit on the telly behind the counter or shitting on other women who aren't present about something they've done or not done, or gossping about bullshit, or laughing at the short guy outside jump up and down off of blocks of wood, basically anything completely worthless and disposable just like them
today i watched some bimbo with zebra and galaxy patterned yoga pants who probably thought she was spiritual and new age because she bought a green tea fuck up paying for the fucking thing and ended up somehow getting her card blocked, despite the fact it was contactless and she could have just tapped the machine, she ended up having to run outside to the car where her boyfriend was sat so he could come in and sort it all out, he just whipped out his card and tapped the machine, presto, and the bitch stormed off in a huff ahead of him, forgot her drink and then nagged at him to get it for her
i hate women so much its unreal

Zillions of inmigroids in

>Joan of Ark successfully led a battalion of French cavalry in a momentous victory at the battle of Orleans, next question

"what is fairy tales and legends for $400 Alex"

Attached: NOPE.jpg (480x360, 36.68K)

I DUNNO BUT LETS DIE FINDING OUT?!

Isabel of Castile

Attached: Catherine_II_by_J.B.Lampi_(1780s,_Kunsthistorisches_Museum).jpg (1132x1350, 436.07K)

that was under blair dago

Because women are not leaders. They're mothers or whores.

Attached: 1646703896742.jpg (500x420, 23.74K)