In St. Petersburg, the driver was beaten for a Z sticker on the car. What the fuck...

In St. Petersburg, the driver was beaten for a Z sticker on the car. What the fuck, I thought all Russians were spineless zombies.
youtu.be/hXrGDO7xw6A

Attached: 275248152_697628021410852_3842360308797387851_n.webm (426x234, 1.1M)

>the driver was beaten for a Z sticker on the car.
based

I would beat you for free.

Translate? I only understood "syka"

can holol do anything else than lying?

Holy based

Zetfan beaten, look. How I want him killed, syka.

I for one support St. Petersburg independence from the Horde of Muscovy.

Karjala takaisin, perkele.

based, russians need to stand up more and stop being pussies; but i'll only really respect russians once they start killing their oppressors in the streets

Not falling for this shit. Every Russian will pay dearly for Ukraine.

The leftoid faggot who confronted the truck driver is getting his ass beaten. Go take your pea shooter and stand in front of a T-90, Mykola.

>Why would the ukrishits post another fake video

Gee i wonder...

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2600x1726, 1.3M)

Who knows what he's getting beat up for? When did Any Forums become THIS braindead?

Attached: 352343.jpg (645x729, 56.06K)

*wipes tear from cheek*
always knew russians werent as bad as i thought

too much butthurt belters in threads

haha they got our NLAWs fag,tell your mates to duck for cover :DDD

Attached: 1646761619196.jpg (1536x2048, 742.6K)

People from St Perersburg don't consider themselves Russian. It's the most westernized city.

Since like ever, no but when 2020 hit and coomvid was in full swing it became even more apparent that this is a fucking cesspool.

Attached: 1646591255806.gif (303x335, 3.66M)

I have a similar webm, but it's with sound, so this shit of chan won't let me upload it

Yes, OP, quite a few of us hate this war

large cities are hives of the fifth column. what you see here is the native russian being beaten by occupants.

>tf
>tp
Your US colony of a country has been raided by Tories for years now as they privatize and sell off just about every piece of public good, while you pay more and more levies for Ngubus' luxury housing. I'll notify you when anyone here gives a fuck about your respect.

Lol ok you start with your country then