Pointing out geopolitical reasons Russia would want to annex parts or all of Ukraine

>pointing out geopolitical reasons Russia would want to annex parts or all of Ukraine

>family says Putin's reasons have nothing to do with Russia and only making money

I haven't watched ZOG news lately, is this the argument the (((media))) are making?

Attached: 0IMZcQG.png (273x302, 95.74K)

All war is for money

My ZOG media has correctly assesed that putin is doing this for both geopolitical and historical reasons

media says putin man bad and NPCs think world is like disney movie, don't talk about it user

that's surprising

it's also not true, our media is as bad as the rest

so what's the truth?

about what, dutch media or the conflict?

Putin just wants to get the old gang back together to further increase his own power.

He also wants to reinforce the West is a threat which he is protecting them from which these sanctions do and boost his popularity.

both, i suppose

Its true, they discussed it at WNL op zondag and nieuwsuur. But hey you dont watch it anyway so what does it matter

>muh profit motive

most clear sign someone's an NPC; cos there's no conspiracy right? it's not like they can just print money now, it's not like your first few million will buy you everything you'll ever practically need, noooo these literal *trillionaires* just like to see those numbers go up in their bank accounts it's not like they're actually DOING anything with that money, they just like having it...

Eh, money's a reasonably credible explanation, you could come to it organically enough.

Personally I think he's afraid of losing power and this is a last-ditch bid to restore status, but this is Interesting Times for the commodities markets.

Attached: 1646533991426.jpg (1170x1119, 445.55K)

putin doesn't want nato on doorstep and nato continued to be aggressive, threw diplomacy out the window when they staged '14 coup. proximate casus belli the destruction of donbass etc.
dutch media says putin is an egomaniac oligarch that wants power and land and lies about everything bad nato does, doesn't care about ukraine people.
i get to watch a different clown pontificate about how putin is like hitler every night, saying a war is 'geopolitical' doesn't mean anything cause you can go either way with that, including the hitler route. nobody will admit what the west has done in ukraine

>that pic
What neighbors would they be scaring from joining NATO by invading Ukraine, exactly?

Putin is saving the white race and denazifying Ukraine, which makes Nazi larpers on Any Forums seethe

>nato continued to be aggressive, threw diplomacy out the window when they staged '14 coup
Media says that was a popular revolution

indeed they do, conveniently timed grassroots movements all over the world! o how we cheered for the arab spring while the people bled

It was, the coup meme is just a low IQ mongoloid cope

This new season of Louis C.K. sure is fucking weird.
He shouldn't have masturbated at those women.
It was contained before, but now the whole world has become absurd and surreal.
>V.I. Louis

lol