Okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, since the retarded puppet president Zelensky won't agree to not join Nato...

Okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, since the retarded puppet president Zelensky won't agree to not join Nato, Russia will just create a buffer by them acknowledging Donbas and Crimea as Russian territory.

Related thought, anybody else sick of Zelensky being hoisted up as some hero and all the related propaganda bullshit about him?

Attached: 20220306_173236.jpg (1098x786, 101.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTPCjXxX9_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their wont be a bufferzone, all ukraine will be russian clay.

>them acknowledging Donbas and Crimea as Russian territory
Will never happen.

Let me explain how Putin is such a faggot.
In 2000, I thought Putinhomo was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putinhomo to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the fucking faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putinhomo and he lost to the other candidate.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail and more are being silenced every day.
When Ed faggot Snowden defected in 2013 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putinhomo saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putinhomo just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Based Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: putin (2).jpg (567x563, 58.96K)

If Ukraine doesn't join NATO it's just a matter of time when another "military operation" takes place you dumb mutt.

yea that clown is on tv everyday talking about how today they will kill him
attention whore

While Russia could probably take the entirety of Ukraine it won't be able to hold it in the long run. Just like in Afghanistan, Russian forces will find it's nigh impossible to root out a long-term insurgency when it's mobilized most of the male fighting-age population.

I will welcome Russia and later work with them to destroy all of Europe. Simply because I hate polish people.

Attached: 76w.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Democracy is gay.

I'd rather be broke than have a tranny son. I'm Canadian born but moved to Russia for this reason (ethnically Russian tho).

Marry me. I want canadian passport

We know Mahmood

youtube.com/watch?v=zTPCjXxX9_k

are you rich? why would you move from canada to russia?

>Okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, since the retarded puppet president Zelensky won't agree to not join Nato, Russia will just create a buffer by them acknowledging Donbas and Crimea as Russian territory.
no, putin demands donbass and crimea, and then for ukraine to be the buffer zone between russia and nato

>OMG my government did a bad thing and now I have to be punished for it!?!?!??
Yes. What is so complicated about this idea?

The picture makes me very sad

russia is going to collapse, putin will be assassinated and probably china will gobble up most of the lands

>PRICES AFTER SANCTIONS OMG (soi face)
>the prices are the same

Lol, hey fucktard, enjoy trying to survive in the fucked russian economy now.

>when it's mobilized most of the male fighting-age population.
Theyve been forced to fight by Zelensky

White people took over the world because we thrive in hardship, retard

canada is a rathole

least retarded Canadian conspiracy

>Okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, since the retarded puppet president Zelensky won't agree to not join Nato, Russia will just create a buffer by them acknowledging Donbas and Crimea as Russian territory.
No. Russia wants both of those things.

The gooks will attempt it, but the nukes will fly then. Russian prophecies state that. Buckle up.

Some, but you also have to remember that the more civilians Russians kill (intentionally or in the cross-fire) the more radicalized the general Ukrainian population becomes in its anti-Russian fervor.

The longer this invasion lasts, the longer the insurgency - which would continue even after Russia "secures" the entire Ukraine

You're making a lot of assumptions and forgetting Russia turned Chechnya into a net provider of troops.

300~ civilians have been killed so far. Over the same time frame, 5k were killed directly by us in Iraq. It's one of the most successful invasions in history by speed and civilian deaths so far.

>Chechnya: Population: 1.394 million (2016)

>Ukraine: 44.13 million (2020)

Retard

The difference there is that Desert Storm was conducted by a competent first world military.

Because even the neo nazis are fucking fags.
I had one dude (hes like 10cm taller than me but still had a complex) start a bitch fit because I said I won't raise a mentally retarded kid.
Another was angry I'm pro choice because apparently "I would have killed his kid". He wanted to rape me that day because he thought it's based. Catholics.
Another was angry I wouldn't let him try anal (yes he was Catholic) I later learned he had been with men before.
Now I am in a place where I don't need to ask if the guy I'm dating fucked other men before.
Canada though is different.
Oh and no furries, people don't know what they are even in the IT space.
No trannies in IT either.
No fags.
No waifu pillow fuckers.
Just normal men, which I don't have to vet for being pro-estrogen pills because "femboys are based. "

That yerba mate drink is actually quite good.

>low fertility rates
>Materialist Atheist who believes existence ends at death.

It's not going to happen. You need a radicalized population that breeds allot and values the metaphysical. Ukraine does not have ether of these. The war ends when they stop getting paid.

Maybe, but it seems to me that that doesn't solve Russia's problem. Let's say they do annex Ukraine, suddenly then they border more NATO countries than before. A puppet Ukraine is what Russia wants. It's also what the US wants.

>Related thought, anybody else sick of Zelensky being hoisted up as some hero and all the related propaganda bullshit about him?

Yup!
At this rate, I’m never going to get to ride the Trans-Siberian railway, and I’ll have to settle for riding that chick from Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

no my problem