If this 'Israel' is so great and controls the world, then why does it look like such a shite hole?

If this 'Israel' is so great and controls the world, then why does it look like such a shite hole?

Attached: 151444169-aerial-view-of-tel-aviv-city-in-israel.jpg (1300x906, 362.61K)

Looks fine to me. Maybe you should stop acting like big shiny buildings are A1

Because jews are shit

Imagine the smell

that's tel aviv though, which is a bit shit. the rest varies but is quite nice.

Ever wondered why the world is such a shithole?

looks fine, suck me goy

You can't fix bad (african) genetics.

edomites larping as jews?

>why is the capitol of the jews so jewed
jews

Because it is. Desert shithole full of brown, hook-nosed, curly-haired inbreed half-Arab apes.

Attached: 1638728409400.jpg (576x432, 35.12K)

Dogshit building practices, majority of cities weren't planned they were just spilled into existence.
I admit it's a disgusting mess AND that brutalism was a favourite here for over 30 years from the 50s onwards, you still find them around here

This is china
Go live there if you think its so amazing

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-172603.png (1020x756, 1.03M)

God, this is how they are building in the town I live in. I never thought these kikes would move out of Lakewood but they broke the seal a couple years ago and it has been pure hell ever since. I’m so close to calling it a day and selling my house and moving. Just have no idea where I would move to

You are thinking wrongly. The world is a shithole BECAUSE the world of the Jews is shit and it is the world they created.

Because just like everywhere else, it's the elites that control everything. The ordinary people eat shit.
With jews, the elite jews control the world (frankist sabbateans). The ordinary jews have been cucked to believing in a religion that serves their elite by making them a big scapegoat. That still makes them guilty.
All kikes should be reviled, but for different reasons.

I have a nice place on the beach

the jews that control the world dont live in israel. they live in new york and california

Israel is a shithole.

move out of america

True
They send the lower class jews to die in the desert while they sip champagne on the beach

only the top level jews actually get to rub their hands while sitting on stacks of western cash, the average kike is just as fucked in the ass as we are

the average kike gets to live in the US

all the jews that work for rothschild are russian-israeli, british and french

Because those buildings were literally built by Commies after Stalin sent them here in '48.

rothdchilds dont really matter anymore
only the US jews control things now