Turkey to drop Dollar for Russia trade

Our NATO ally everyone. Starting to think America will collapse for Russia does.

Attached: Capture.png (619x472, 42.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Menderes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SANCTION TURKEY NOW

Why are the roachmonkeys even in nato?

Good, now remove biden and we can get back to normal

Bump turkey russia china and others all ditching the dollar during massive inflation I'm sure that will be ok

The same reason Russia is invading Ukraine.

What kind of a colossal assclown of a faggot posts a twittercap with no link? Seriously how fucking shitty of a person you must be in real life if you suck this much online.

Bosphorus strait, black sea, israel

To stop russian navy at black sea and to be a mid east staging ground

If USA dollar is not reserve currency USA won't be the super power anymore.

MOTHER FUCKER!
I....these mother fucking turks LOL
ANNEX TURDKEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!1

search for it ,you tranny.

been saying this for over a decade. you got nogs, we got roaches and they have the same fucking mentality.

Its twitter . Com slash the username duh

Because our "" "" leaders"""" are retarded

OH NO NO NO

Sunflower Oil? Olive oil sisters, we got too cocky.

Soviet Union kept trying to turn Turkey communist/soviet, Turkey had to keep doing purges and locking up communists, even had a fascist problem in response to the communism, but when they dealt with the communists the fascists stopped too.

Historically Russia and Turkey don't get along, and Turkey really did not like the Soviet Union.

That’s not what your tweet says user

Based Turks. Fuck mutts.

Gobble gobble, bitches.

Attached: gobbles.gif (384x270, 334.59K)

very narrow minded. The USA took advantage of Turkey's location and advocated for Turkish membership. They then put misiles in Turkey which sparked the cuban misile crisis.

Important, its in short supply spain already rationing, india uses most

check this guys

Can you post an actual source besides some fag on twater. Already Googled and no such thing is being said.

Based Erdogan.

Globohomo (you) will seethe.

The whole world runs on having a surplus of nothing, cutting out one of the major suppliers of raw materials over night from world trade seems like it must near instantly fail just on this premise. I actually suspect Russia will ultimately basically get away with this whole invasion but probably not occupy the whole country.

It reads like a message in a strategy game where you make peace with your neighbours by sending them gifts and shit.

Attached: 6789-16-zeus-master-of-olympus.jpg (1024x768, 238.16K)

Biden in is final imbecilic form has now recreated the second world with Russia and China. Now that China will be completely intertwined with Russia. The Yuan will be real option for more than half of the worlds population. People dont fucking understand what's about to happen to NATO countries and the United States when the Petro dollar collapses. I can't even think of a worse scenario. There will be famine and starvation over most of the world and the United States will more than likely break up. Sorry poor states, but we won't be able to carry you anymore.

lmao was thinking the same

Oh no not Turkey. Vatnik bros, we're winning!

Most can't be bothered to pay the 2% GDP amount agreed upon for membership. Coybtries that clearly, financially, could pay.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1299, 116.09K)

Erdogan is going to get Gaddafi'd and I can't fucking wait for it. His citizens are already going crazy over the inflation and pretty soon he'll dragged out of his palace and have a knife shoved up his ass.

>NATO
Fuck NATO

These Middle East fucks have been asking for a beat down for awhile. Kill them out of NATO

Ah yes, the faithful and loyal Ottoman!!
I never expected such a move

Attached: 1599893261030.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

Not the first time a turkish leader was killed. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Menderes

absolutely fucking based

turkey has suffered greatly from the mindless illegal american destruction of irak, libya and syria, it's time turkey put a stop to the american insanity

turks still hate commies with a passion though

maybe not as much today, with all the american leftist lobotomisation

Bingo.

This is the ONLY correct answer lads.

what communism? I love how with this invasion all the CIA bots are bringing back communism. China isn't even communist.

No one cares. US is going to defend EU if you like it or not.

hey what's up kyrgysz bro, can you tell us what happened at the end of 2021 with the coup in your country?

Attached: kyrgyszstan 2021 coup.jpg (620x355, 27.43K)

nato is for c ucks, and you're a c uckold