Be Moldova

>Be Moldova
>Take more refugees than the EU
>Offer these refugees free housing, clothe them, feed them for free
>Ukraine still bitching that Moldova didn't sanction Russia at the level of the EU and US
>GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA FOR US

Seriously fuck these guys, I've never seen a more arrogant, ungrateful group of fucking people as the hohols

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnDxHTaeNX0
files.catbox.moe/3wncbu.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you like what you see?

Attached: 16466800662490.png (496x511, 126.26K)

>Be Moldovan
>Get raped

Attached: mNKT7GJ.jpg (1898x1346, 290.54K)

>I've never seen a more arrogant, ungrateful group of fucking people as the hohols

Yeah no shit user

Attached: 1646698013626.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

>Everyday see clips of Moldavians being butthurted cause of refugees
Is it true that Moldavians use Russian language to communicate with refugees so refugees could understand(it's obv that Ukrainians don't understand Moldavian language), but refugees scream about "REE SPEAK UKRAINIAN"?

fuck jewkraine

He's asking us to start WW3 with Russia to be fair

>t. russian cuck from transnistria.

My cuck country is already regretting having taken so many ukrops. Before the end of March it will be probably 4 gorillion ukrainiggers here.

It's not about average ukranian citizens and it never was, it was about some jew clown not letting his ego take a hit while ukranian citizens are used as human shields to try and force a humanitarian crisis.

That's what I've heard yes, haven't personally seen any of that at work tho

Altho i matched with this bitch from Odessa today who was giving me attitude for confronting her in Russian, replying in Ukrainian,despite speaking perfect Russian. They don't actually expect us to learn their autistic language do they?

Attached: 20220308_182037.jpg (720x987, 101.65K)

He is a puppet of washington.

They do expect you to do so, and also they expect US to start WW3 with Russia for the sake of Ukraine. Kek.

The puppet of kiev, i think clown of kiev has a better flow to it.

Attached: 1646343969332.jpg (2616x3167, 438.61K)

>I've never seen a more arrogant, ungrateful group of fucking people as the hohols
Welcome to the club, pal.

>Cuck from Transnistria

Lol swing and a miss cunt, i hate Transnistria but I'm also not gonna put up with your entitled government that expects us to go to fucking WAR with Russia, you guys act like spoiled fucking brats and never once thanked us for taking so many of your refugees practically for free

Attached: f190303961c141e0b84c544d810868c3.jpg (476x594, 35.1K)

>They help you
>Spit in their face

Classic cockhole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I feel you, we accepted a shit to of refugees(2nd most in the EU), and supported every sanctions, and Ukraine joining EU, DESPITE Ukraine constantly harassing the Hungarian minority for a decade and threatening them, and now they call us traitors for not giving them weapons. Fuck hohols, go russia.

And before that and Russia they hated Poles. It's almost like they are brainwashed to blame and hate others instead of figuring our they're a shitty country with shitty people.

I am going to Moldova. How are restrictions there?

>Die for Ukraine, or you're Russian
I'm seeing a pattern here

Attached: 1584218458945.png (550x532, 412.35K)

We took more than all combined

Attached: skynews-ukraine-refugees-graphic_5697302.jpg (800x600, 82.39K)

why would anybody go to moldova besides documenting poverty and be robbed because they see you as a super rich, while you being just a middle class european?
youtube.com/watch?v=wnDxHTaeNX0

Pretty heavy restrictions, we closed our airspace for 60 days

Do you have a curfew? I mean Covid Bullshit.

To document poverty and be robbed because they see him as a super rich, while being just a middle class european, DUH

Attached: 1646669286771m.jpg (916x1024, 60.04K)

They are doing exactly the same with Poland. They want us to fight for them. I hate Hohols and their faggot comedian Jew president.

GIVE US MONEY GIVE US WEAPONS GIVE US SOLDIERS CRIPPLE YOUR ECONOMY FOR US DIE FOR US

oh and if u dont ur gay and racist and dont care about le colonizing and imperialism>:(

A negative test should be fine, contact the embassy just in case tho

For tourism. I visited almost every country except Moldova/Romania and Iceland. I am not afraid of being robbed, because I am not an easy target if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1.png (303x492, 396.52K)

GOOD LUCK POLAND

WEST IS SHUT

Attached: A45D5A13-E092-44A9-95BC-7A270203DD83.jpg (750x1294, 392.27K)

files.catbox.moe/3wncbu.mp4
>Good evening, I want to tell something about Ukrainian refugees to Moldova. First, all that is happening in your homeland is very tragic, I hope everything will be alright. Second, out of 100% that come to Moldova, to 30% I can say welcome, I'm glad that my people can offer you help and security. To others 70%, these devils with angel faces who walk around, fighting, revolting, scream "slava ukraini", and argue with everyone about being served in Russian language. You have to understand that people are trying to talk to you in language you can comprehend. If you don't like something, get the fuck out to where you came from. You must be thankful you don't sleep among fucking cattle. About you screaming "slava ukraini", we don't fucking need your fucking "Kraine". Moldavian people share the last loaf of bread with you. Be humans, and not some fucking faggots. Respect the law of our land, you are guests here.

What about night life in Chisinau?

Moldova is next, Putin will say you are genociding Transnistrians. And NATO/EU won't help you.