Putin you fucking retard just stop this war and lets go back to normal you fucking idiot

Putin you fucking retard just stop this war and lets go back to normal you fucking idiot

Attached: pepe-own3dtv.png (600x337, 177.37K)

Putin remaining alive at this point is a compelling argument that there's no God and even if there is, it is indifferent to good or evil.

ukraine started it

what war

special operation whatever man
i don't want to pay 200 euro for a full tank lets be friends again

>Ukraine started it by being in the way

>back to normal
Pic related, your "normal"

Attached: 1615793834899.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

Has he ever accepted that he made a mistake?

>>Ukraine started it by being in the way

Globohomo literally bombed Russia first. Unprovoked even.

Russia is literally defending itself from the bigger bully.

Non Russia Today or Sputnik source or GTFO white nigger.

Attached: actual_russian.png (500x790, 160.43K)

Holy shit RARE

nope. you must die. 80% of eurofags are retards and parasites.

No.

I could say that about you not being in Mexico right now, Juan.

checked
that is your future now my friend
western leaders shouldn've listened to him screeching his warnings for the past decade or so

Attached: 1601758277834.png (399x400, 86.19K)

Attached: 1601758343757.png (399x400, 16.69K)

You don't get it do you. I'd gladly pay 300 euros a month just to watch Russians suffer for everything they've done lmao.

Welcome to the new normal. Next year, we will have another new normal. Get with the fuckin' program.

There is no going back.

Not how it works user. Without God there would be no ground of Being. The problem of evil is an emotional argument not a logical one, and if it succeeds it leaves unanswered why we have such a keen understanding of good and evil to begin with. To remove God is then to pull the rug on not only consolation but on intelligibility. He is the most metaphysically fundamental, to discard it would be to deny the possibility of existence itself.
But I understand that you're struggling. I am too, but the alternative is even worse.

"normal"

Based kot

Attached: 1646563996172.jpg (1601x1080, 773.12K)

It's too late bro. People are going to learn that 'opening pandora's box' isn't just a cute idiom

this is the New Normal

You are a stupid retard

>Putin you fucking retard just stop this war and lets go back to normal you fucking idiot

hows about a NO...

You should be blaming the corrupt DC politicians, they are the ones who did this along with the deep state cabal who run them... This is the future they chose for us all, they dont care, they wanted this, helped stage it along the way, its all part of their plan. Hold on to your bootstraps boys its gonna be a bumpy ride this is far from over.

Attached: 1645934242364.jpg (1803x1032, 738.14K)