Does Any Forums know how to code?

Does Any Forums know how to code?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 136.65K)

Yes, it's not that hard

sure
I also know how to weld, how to frame, plumb and wire structures, how to patch fiberglass boat hulls, how to drive a backhoe
I know how to do a lot of things

literally compiling my app while browsing 4chinz

Based leaf. An example to look on to.

Bump

Naw when the grid goes down it's not a practical skill. I can dig a well. Saddle break horses. Tan hides. Trap. Build a cabin and make bio fuels. I can do some basic black smiting. I feel I can survive.

You do t get it
They think coding is lower than blogging your opinions.
To them, it's like telling an elite that they now have to be a street shitter.
To a journalist, being told to go be a programmer is unimaginable.

Yeah only easy shit like html (yes it is one) php and c#

>how to patch fiberglass boat hulls
Have you ever put too much catalyst in a bucket of bog and set it on fire?

Yes, extremely well but there's no money in it and you told me I wasn't needed because I'm white. So our future was stolen from us white men. So you'll never get the benefit of the white race that can program in their head.

The "grid" is never going down user.
Normies will never wake up to rebel and the Jews will never turn it off

Attached: 1645640971105.jpg (374x374, 20.9K)

Yes I have a degree in CS and was about to go for my masters but the jew flu happened and they required vaccination so I cancelled that plan. I’m honestly burnt out on all things tech and really wish I did something else with my life. Technology is the literal antichrist.

only when I wear my programming socks

See in java you can't use == for strings you gotta use .equals.
== Also doesn't work for Integers unless the are < 127 because they auto unbox to ints.
Anyway fuck journalists. They might actually have jobs if they wrote real articles

Attached: 1646275424255.jpg (680x678, 48.45K)

They won't have a choice. There will be food and gas riots this summer. Shit is about to get wacky and wild, user, buckle up faggot.

No user, things are going to go exactly as the Jews have planned. Covid proved that they have the normies completely programed and brainwashed. Yes there may be some small scale riots like the BLM shit but it will all be fake and gay. Remember nothing ever happens.

based well-rounded leaf. like an oak leaf.

Attached: euronymousbird.png (639x474, 213.98K)

yes, I have been programming since high school.

try:
OP = straight(True)
except:
print('You must be joking')

Everybody should learn to program a computer.
It is maybe the most powerful tool that you can own.

You must be joking