Why is any of this allowed?

Why is any of this allowed?

Attached: file.png (2072x1994, 3.87M)

Russia invaded a sovereign nation

>make sure you get zewkraine colored cables

So that means we're allowed to do whatever the fuck we want? There's such a thing as expectations, precedents, and international law

>So that means we're allowed to do whatever the fuck we want?
no
but we can impose sanctions

>There's such a thing as expectations, precedents, and international law
all of which Russia just completely trashed
do you even hear yourself

Private Co. can deal with (or not) whoever they like. Play dumb games, etc.

The same reason I'm "allowed" to beat your ass and rape your wife and shit right in your daughter's mouth if I want.

Because I'm stronger and meaner than you and you're too pussy to stand up to me.

These people working tirelessly to make the world worse every day, all day long, they have names and addresses but not one of them has ever been visited except maybe by Project Veritas sticking a camera in their face for ten seconds and then they just run back in their house and nothing ever happens.

They are NOT AFRAID of any of you. We are not a threat to them. That's why everything they do is "allowed." Because nobody will kill them or even so much as throw a pie in their face.

Anything you do short of violence, whether it be voting or protesting or "exposing" them, none of that matters, it's all irrelevant. Nancy Pelosi isn't scared of you voting against her or protesting against her or exposing her crimes, her crimes are already exposed, it only emboldens her that everybody knows she's a crook but she still gets away with it because nobody chokeslams her ass.

Violence is the only power in the universe. Everything else is masturbation.

>fighting a war by virtue signalling

Being a sovereign nation, yes, we can. You can do anything you want so long as you are willing to accept the cost.

to prevent cyberattacks

Except for when it's a bakery that doesn't want to bake gay wedding cakes, or a diner that doesn't want to serve black people, etc.

>sovereign nation
le what? You mean a NATO puppet and Biden money laundering base.

+100 rub
actually it's +120
my mistake, +140
oh no wait +160
...bros... +200

we've invaded more sovereign nations than anyone.

Freedom of association.

Do you want to force bakers to bake a faggot cake for Putin?

I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing when they cut you off from their oil an natural gas

>they can never take my bitcoin
>US uplugs your internet

Attached: 1646311518655.jpg (467x481, 75.97K)

ah suddenly the word sovereign appears.

>Russia invaded a sovereign nation
when is the US getting cut off?
fascinating time watching the frantic cheer leading for unbridled expansion of domestic civil control. almost think it's not organic

one less CIA siphon

>We got da cables in da colors of current thing, huh?

Attached: 1646575636474.jpg (750x546, 391.42K)

Because russia is committing war crimes.

And before you go "but murica" you're whataboutism doesn't help the dying women and children in the present

>frantic
lol, yeah keep telling yourself that
only ones getting frantic are ivans as this car crash unfolds

/thread
time to let them starve to death

Because we allow it. We pass off responsibility to others to fix things but the others are as corrupt as anyone else. There are 350,000,000 of us. There are about 1000 of them. We are the weakest , most cowardly people that have ever existed.

>
You sound like a fag

Attached: Randal1.jpg (482x480, 63.1K)

women and children had been dying for 8 years in donbass. Russia stopped it

Why are Russia allowed to shatter Ukriane and threaten people with nukes?

Seethe Vlad

Irrelevant. Everything works jsut fine. Same speed

This

Everything the globohomo kikes are doing now is just a show of force, a display of their colossal kike magick trickery.
>goy cattle cancelling russia by willingness to pay a lot of $ for gas and wasting time on reddit saying "fuck you putin"
>puppet companies like Google and Visa cancelling Russia
>showing that the US controls the internet infrastructure
>showing off supply chain control
>showing off propaganda abilities that can manipuate the entire West + Europe and even Asia with anti-russian xenophobic propaganda
>showing off total msm control
>showing off psyops capabilities
this is mostly a political game to change the russian regime into a puppet state, to bring down Putin... OR... Putin wants to sell his own country and he's just a globohomo puppet, a goy toy.

You're forgetting the part where Russia invades a sovereign nation, throwing all that shit out the window. Welcome to war, faggot.

>You're forgetting the part where Russia invades a sovereign nation, throwing all that shit out the window. Welcome to war, faggot.
you're forgetting the fact that politics doesn't give a fuck about rules, treaties and so on and that false flags, loophole abuse and trickery occur all the time. Are you 12? You still think Iraq had WMDs? You still believe in 9/11? Don't be a goy cattle

That's going to happen at some point anyway.
May as well get it over with.
That they haven't already done so, maybe because even Russia knows, longterm it would prove the final nail in their own coffin.

When's the Israel sanctions coming out then, Hershel?

>a sovereign nation
Countless "sovereign nations" have been invaded, split-up, or outright dismantled throughout all of recorded history.
Why the fuck is this one suddenly so important?

>jew tries this after uninterrupted decades of the US being worse
You fellas are going to have to step it up.

The first casualty of war is the truth. Simple as.

okay, you won't be able to run western news in russia then
i'm fine with that

remember how in vietnam the US used agent orange on chinks and told people that it's not a war crime, because it's just for defoliation (removing plants)? even though it lead to famine, cancer, poverty, deaths?
>goy this is not a gun, it's actually just a metal thingy catapult, eh, I'm practicing my ballistics skills, it's for testing out some equations... I'm a high IQ jew you see? it's for my physics course, you see? don't be antisemitic... good, good, now you get it... stupid goy

i think it's time to hunt whales. the London ones are very promising. we are one, let's suffer togheter

>only 22 countries have never been invaded by britain.

Attached: britania.png (761x810, 492.26K)

MUH WHATABOUT WHATABOUT
I don't support Israel either, and I marched against the Iraq war
when you have no argument, it's easy to just imagine hypocrisy

And

that was wrong too

That’s rich

not my problem

yeah exactly, and this "nu-truth" is just a timewasting, goycontrol, mental abuse, diversionary tactic. You only win if you treat it as a bunch of lies that serve to control the goy cattle. The only truth there is is that every country is ruled by kikes, and that dying for anyone except yourself or your close ones is dumb as fuck, and wasting your time for anyone else who doesn't matter is dumb, too. And this is why covid, 9/11, etc. are just goy cattle propaganda campaigns that are 99% nonsensical.

None of those companies give a fuck about Ukraine. They all do it because they are afraid that they will be assosiated with Russia. Your freedom ends where it interferes with whatever the jews are telling you to believe.

>this list is incomplete
>you can help by expanding it

Free market retard

Is noone concerned that at some point there won't be anything else for the west to take away from russia? That's when they won't have anything left to lose.

THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN!

>None of those companies give a fuck about Ukraine. They all do it because they are afraid that they will be assosiated with Russia. Your freedom ends where it interferes with whatever the jews are telling you to believe.
exactly, and this is how subtle the globohomo control is. Can you trace it back to an investor? Can you do anything about it? Can you say "Visa did this because of that contract... here's the proof"? NO. Because it's subtle mind control, propaganda, cancel culture basically. It's fascinating. The kikes have a lot of power. And it's fully invisible to the goy cattle.
The goy cattle are, on purpose, mentally abused with social media, stress and so on, so that they become like emotional kids, who want to appease the masters without being aware of it, by appeasing the culture (which is created by the kike masters).

Keep crying.

As did America in Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, and now Ukraine. Again answer why is any of this allowed.

>american
>doesn't understand free market

those were also wrong
this is not that complicated

Yes but not us. I would imagine it would be the job of Russians and Ukrainians to do this sort of thing, not Americans.

Do did you WRT Iraq.

none wants to help the manlet dictator on his little temper tantrum

>so consistently hypocritical the cia has to come up with a new logical fallacy to try and shut down criticism
Tells you all you need to know.

Irony.

its ok when we do it

>the cia
I wish

>So that means we're allowed to do whatever the fuck we want? There's such a thing as expectations, precedents, and international law
Implying such thing is worse than actual war ..
Don't understand your low iq brain...i seriously dont

No decentralized internet

Yea, and who is gonna stop us?
At the end of the day all that truly matters is power

This can, and most likely will, backfire though. Without a single target for hatred you risk triggering a more holistic approach.

> Argument lost
BLAME JEWS

the americans (and the globohomo) have more money
more money means more power
more powers means more goy-cattle control (msm propaganda, cancel culture)
more goy-cattle control means more cannon fodder (soldiers), more public support, etc.

I think we should drop the euphemisms and just say that "soft power" is simply goy-cattle brainwash and emotional abuse.

You know how some wives just put up with daily beatings and forced sex? This is the result of propaganda. America does it at a global scale. This is why even Brits and French fags go to war in Ukraine. Biden could stop a goy from the street and tell him:
>drop your pants, I want to shove my corndog into your asshole... do it for Ukraine
and the goy would do it happily. It's like an instinct.

You think I'm joking?

It's not a war crime because communists aren't people :^) That and there is no country on the planet that would do shit about it. Even your little gypsyland is completely powerless in the presence of the greatest country on the planet
I'm not pro-war. I'm not even cheering on this one. It's all pointless bullshit and a waste of lives and resources.

Sorry bro, I won't support Ukraine!

Soon, leftists will need to be terminated.