You might not like him, but the man has balls

You might not like him, but the man has balls.

Attached: ksnip_20220307-154458.png (622x730, 316.04K)

Why isnt Putin in the war zone he created? Is he afraid?

He'll be evacuated to another globohomo country right before it's too late. There's much more going on behind the scenes of this jew faction war than the public knows.

NATO which is led by America is surrounding Russia and Iran with NATO-member countries. Yet, America always accuses Russia and Iran of “aggression.” How ironic: NATO is surrounding the two countries that the Jews hate the most. It must be just a coincidence.

Oh well if this gay jew says so it must be true! Based faggot kike is based!!

Elaborate

>He's totally on the frontlines THIS TIME
Are you legitimately this retarded?

Wasn't he addressing a crowd in Prague the other day?

It\s obviously a lie

Attached: 1645896367886.png (743x924, 661.37K)

Maybe he will be, maybe he will not. But he is there and that’s what matters. Not the past not the future but at warfare matters what is happening right now.

user made his “own research”, that it.

Would you prefer surrendering to Russia or fight to death for your nation?

Oh wow I never heard this opinion before! Kill yourself immediately you Ruski piece of shit no one cares.

your (((hero))):
(((Zelensky))) has been slightly backpedalling on the hard line of the Ukrainian pre-war position. First there were messages saying that he would be willing to discuss possibility of Ukrainian neutrality (abandoning the idea of joining military blocks, i.e. NATO). Now Nexta_Live posted a message saying that (((Zelensky))) has expressed the possibility for the discussion about the status of DNR, LNR and Crimea. This was worded along the best traditions of kike double speak: “We can discuss it, and find a compromise on how the people there will live in the future.” So much for the “we will stand fast, armed threats and invasion will not change our course, our territorial sovereignty is sacred and not up for debate”. All those Ukrainian KIAs were all for naught. All that heroic defence of the cities, all that suffering by civilians everything was for naught. This comes on the heels of slightly altered Russian demands for Ukraine. Russians are now allowing (((Zelensky))) to stay in power if Crimea is acknowledged to be Russian territory, DNR & LNR declared independent and some pro-Russian MP in Ukrainian Rada (Boyko) installed as Prime Minister.

why isn't any of your burgerkings out there in any of the battlefields?
why didn't TRUMP even visit afghan?

Attached: the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black.png (600x600, 19.73K)

Russian and ukrainians are the same people
I want to fight greedy europeans and americans

body double stun guy, cause he's actually hiding at the poland boarder crossing office

based, but you didn't really answer the question. do you want a putin or a zelensky government?

>the man has balls.
Indeed.

Attached: Die for globohomo.webm (802x604, 1.3M)

He is behind you

You know he's lying, right?

At this point Ukranians don't have saying in this.
Probably didn't have saying before, when 2014 happened too... Democracy was never an option.

>Is he afraid?
Well, the weak should fear the strong.

Attached: putin speech.jpg (770x513, 266.55K)

>He says he is there
>Therefore it is true

I hope his Jew kids and coalburner wife are raped to death by Russians.

Or maybe he's staying in the country as a paid agent pushing as many Ukrainian Whites to die as possible in this Neocon war. Then if situation does become desperate he makes a quick exit which the US Department of State can arrange very quickly.

Ridiculous how people on pol are gullible.

dead with your Jews first

Attached: jewraine.jpg (1410x968, 368.28K)

Another thing to add, this entire Ukraine thing is excuse by Neocons to get the Western nations involved in a real war against Russia. Notice the spam everywhere of "Ukrainians" saying "Close the sky over Ukraine", etc.USA has been involved in Ukraine for over 10 years. John McCain, Victoria Nuland, etc.

The French always surrender, so, I think we both know what your answer is. Too bad Zelensky doesn't have more LARP pics in uniform to pretend like he is fighting.

i'm ashamed OP has the same flag as me

Didn't he go to Poland? Or was that bs too? Why do I even care, he's a kike.

He wouldnt be killed anyway. Because that turns him into a martyr

> The French always surrender, so, I think we both know what your answer is.

Americans never fought a real war in their entire history. You are meme nation of niggers beholden to Israel.

> oh no, assassination attempt!
> putin has sent his evil strike team of trump clones to kill him, but doesnt work (because trump dna is evil and stupid, amirite)
> flown to israeli hospital for emergency
> stays there
> gets medal for destroying ukraine

That's not being ballsy, he knows Russia won't assassinate him because that would turn him into a Martyr and ruin Russia's rep

99% chance he is in a bunker at some other location.

yeah, in his mouth

Attached: 1646616533859.webm (976x554, 2.65M)

Proves what a hoax this is. There is no logical or rational reason for doing this. You want the world to take the invasion seriously? You don't do shit like this.

and... a jew sacrifising himself for goyim?

what is this weird fanfic?

Democracy is always fake as fuck just most of the west keeps up a better pretense of it, you either have stolen elections or a population of retarded normies propagandised to by the most elaborate media efforts in history that make people with any senses votes meaningless. In neither case is there any choice.

I fucking hate "Leaders".
>"Look at me, aren't I brave?"
While sitting in the best secured part of the country, behind bulletproof glass with about a gazillion security perimeter and half the countries army around me.
While the other half and the civilians get rekt at the front line because I was stupid enough to declare a fucking Volkssturm TWO DAYS into the war.