Degenerates btfo

10 years in Siberian prison

Attached: 2022-03-05T200755Z_163967520_RC26YO9BNPQR_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-USA-RUSSIA-BASKETBALL.jpg (770x513, 96.82K)

"Guess what, guys?!"
Stupid nigger dyke

Lmfao

And there will be no chance of any diplomatic string pulling at the moment

How will negresses ever recover

>bringing drugs to asia ever
nigger iq moment

That's one nappy-headed ho!

Why are blacks so fucking stupid?

LMAO

WE WUZ HASH KANGS N SHIEEEEET

Shoulda brought edibles not a tincture

Good.

kek. No way is Russia going to release this monkey back in the wild now.

They'd still find it

I almost accidentally smuggled 0.5 g's of weed to Singapore when I was 13. By chance I realized before left to the airport that oh dog it's in my wallet, it was so fucking close

Good. Hopefully based Russia puts it in the mens prison where it belongs based on that picture.

I like that there are at least a few countries that BTFO western degenerates. I wish all of our lolbert druggies would get tossed in a cell

Kek they really savaged that dude over that.

>How will negresses ever recover
Hopefully never

Attached: 1632311813196.jpg (450x450, 47.67K)

Almost got your white ass caned

they will make her apologise on camera and endorse Putin and the invasion, those red stars should help her look genuine.

>Travel to a country that my home country is fighting a proxy war with.
>Don't know about it because I'm too focused on how my government keeps me down through systemic racism
>Be 8ft tall
>Be black
>Not even passable
>Be sure to bring my drugs with me
>"Help me government!"

>vape pen???
question. is that a man or an actual negeress? if that’s a genuine sheboon then that means it has a huge purple pussy the size of a kangaroo pouch. why didn’t she suitcase that vape pen? russian customs agents don’t have arms long enough to reach it up there. it would be like searching for a matchstick in a damp wet coal mine 2000 meters below the surface…

Attached: AEA42C3C-7F69-4554-B509-6D728E8184EE.jpg (750x1334, 104.45K)

Could this be the solution to our nigger problem in America?
>SHANTISHA!!! WE JUST WON A FREEH TRIP TO RUSSIA!!!
>ALL GIBBS PAYED!!!
>HOL' UP: MAKE SURE WE'VES GOT PLENTY OF SKUNK
>*smacks lips*
>AYO!!! BRING DEM EDIBLES TOO!!!
>THIS VACATION IS GONNA BE OFF DAH HOOK!
Niggers proceed to do hard labor in Siberia for decades. And knowing how niggers behave, they'll probably get violent and serve even longer sentences.

Attached: 1623071813454.png (699x518, 324.75K)