Binance and Coinbase join in on Russian sanctions

Uhh... cryptobros?

Attached: image.png (1369x778, 565.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2022/03/04/kraken-wont-shut-down-russian-accounts-unless-legally-required-ceo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no! A secondary currency with it's value being directly derived from the fiat couldn't be just another scam! I don't believe it bros! It's completely decentralized and out of control from the current monetary system! How could this happen?

Attached: crypto.jpg (727x538, 29.49K)

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know....

It's just that I'm going to keep posting it is all

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is (((their))) attempt to force goyims to cash out and give up on crypto. Too many goys using and holding it, they just needed your hype and money to give the whole idea credibility, publicity and start it up. Now they want you to get out of the market so they will be the only ones holding it. This is the prelude to the economic collapse/reset. Hover a “maybe russia will go over to gold and eventually force the entire world to adopt a gold standard again” to a “maybe the economy is unstable you should invest in crypto and gold because it will be stable” to “lmao we are banning crypto, fuck you” so you’ll go “well I still have my gold and fiat again” then they’ll say “actually the market has crashed so your fiat is worthless” to “actually we are now going over to a silver standard, you aren’t allowed to sell gold anymore get fucked” and then they’ll finish it off by “actually crypto’s are allowed again because we believe silver/gold backed crypto is the future”.

In other words we are about to witness the BIGGEST rugpull ever done. Don’t let anybody say I didn’t warn you, screencap this if you’d like. How convenient that all crypto’s will go cheap thanks to bag holders selling so (((they))) can get them for real cheap.

Don’t let them FUD FUCK you, HODL and keep buying, fuck the banks, fuck the jews, fuck this society don’t let them get away with this AGAIN. Picrel

Attached: D6E8AB7B-1B1E-4636-A971-E2C3C71500E7.png (1786x2848, 1.37M)

Any cryptofag who thinks this doesn’t matter is a cum guzzling retard. Sure your crypto may be secured in your own wallet but the vast majority of people buying crypto are doing so through exchanges because they are normies who are gambling. Your coins valuation will suffer when the world realizes that exchanges are worthless for being “decentralized” thereby handing power over this currency right back to a select few just like fiat currency.

>Binance disables Binance visas
Crypto credit cards are a meme anyway.
Binance P2P still works fine for transferring in and out of fiat.
Withdrawing cryptos to on-chain wallets works fine as well. I know because i just withdrew a bunch of shit in case binance does decide to go apply some actual sanctions.

I have a friend in russia. So they banned visa transactions. Do you think if your waller was directly connected to your bank account that would avoid this? Also are any other Russians on the board aware of any other crypto exchange sites like binance that are well received in russia that I can suggest to my friend if all else fails.

Not your coins

Attached: 1619871473766.jpg (470x454, 80.53K)

Based

what do the companies get out of randomly just cutting off a % of their customers from using their services? Does some giganigger amerimutt kike give them goodboi points somewhere or something?

>So they banned visa transactions
Thats not exactly true. Visa cards dont work internationally so we cant use them while outside of Russia, but domestically they work fine.
Huobi and Binance are chinese, so while Visa-partnered things are probably not gonna work in Russia, everything else should be fine. But either way, safer to withdraw your shit on chain. No idea if the supposed "total blockage of internet" will fuck that up, but even then your funds are not gone, just inaccessible until you find a VPN or some other way to bypass the blockage.

Your government is fake and being propped up.
With prices high Russia can't by what they say they have.
Have fun Russia, China just defaulted on nickel shorts today. China government can't pay it off.

Attached: 1646708539024.png (1333x1165, 308.06K)

MasterCard left Russia so Binance can't accept payment. Coinbase however is just stealing Russian citizens money.

Trading Russian gold will soon be stopped.
How will Russia trade

>coinbase owned by jews
>binance owned by ccp
only kraken is based

Good, hope this also marks the start of finally taking down Binance so the CCP can no longer endlessly dilute crypto mcap with literally infinite shitcoins that make CZ and his buddies rich while impoverishing "filthy gweilo piggu".

Attached: 1635043922437.jpg (526x526, 30.47K)

this
fuck chinks

need to take my crypto out of there...

If you have your Bitcoin with a 3rd party, they're not your Bitcoin.

Attached: 555555.jpg (555x555, 54.7K)

>cnbc.com/2022/03/04/kraken-wont-shut-down-russian-accounts-unless-legally-required-ceo.html
Fuck all CEX anyway, they will find a way to rug on you, one way or another.
Not your keys, not your crypto.

good job exposing yourself as a non-coiner retard.
he can still use p2p