So is COVID pretty much over now? No one really talks about it, and in my state the mask mandate was lifted on the 28th...

So is COVID pretty much over now? No one really talks about it, and in my state the mask mandate was lifted on the 28th. I still occasionally see a few people wearing masks, but 90% do not. Have the Jews finally admitted defeat?

Attached: pervitin.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743514000322
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have the Jews finally admitted defeat?
make sure to make fun of all the people who were forcing you to ware mask.
Hey broooo, where's your mask? What do you mean virus is just suddenly gone because they said so on TV?

>people who were forcing you to ware mask
No one forced me, I never wore a mask the entire pandemic. I am also unvaxxed.
>virus is just suddenly gone because they said so on TV
I always bring up the talking heads, and any time I say anything against the narrative they just say 'You must watch Fox News!' and when I tell them I don't, they can't wrap their head around getting news from something outside of MSNBC, CNN, and Fox.

I fucking hate dumb people.

>So is COVID pretty much over now?
Russia invaded Ukraine so now Covid goes quietly goes away and nobody will be help responsible for all of the lies and tyranny perpetrated over the last 2 years.

Attached: 6169D99B-35A4-4D0B-BADF-B981F4EF3F77.jpg (1170x1436, 433.65K)

>Any Forums mocks people who take precautions, saying “they’ll be wearing masks and getting boosters forever!”
>Any Forums is wrong, as always, and the sane people took basic precautions while the pandemic was at its most deadly and eased off when deaths went down
>”h-hah, th-they sure look stupid for not wearing masks forever...r-right guise?”

Never change, Any Forums.

But the masks never did anything to prevent the spread of the disease, and the vaccines aren't as effective as they originally led us to believe. People have every right to get the vaccine, and I understand that. The masks and lockdowns, however, are and were absolutely fucking retarded.

is Roche in flames?
has Switzerland been deleted from reality?
did anyone give a fuck about the pfizer documents?
have we started to behead politicians in the streets?
did they at least say sorry for injecting 80% of the west with mystery science juice?

Attached: covid conspiracy theorist.png (498x321, 117.49K)

>mocks people who take precautions
Anything other than a N95 is useless and even those won't stop a fucking airborne virus.
>the sane people took basic precautions
Wearing useless masks and staying 6 feet away from each other isn't a precaution is insanity and fear.
>th-they sure look stupid for not wearing masks forever...r-right guise?
They've acted like retards for the last two years, please take off the cuck masks.

They’re still wearing masks. Vaccines are still mandated for universities and hospitals. The people who lost their jobs have not gotten them back. Covid isn’t over until everyone is made whole, and the parties responsible are minecrafted.

>But the masks never did anything to prevent the spread of the disease
lol you can say this as many times as you want, and pull up the tiny handful of studies as many times as you want, and show the little disclaimer on the side of the mask box as many times as you want, but you'll still be wrong. Masks did help, and there is no way you'll EVER prove that they didn't.

>But the masks never did anything to prevent the spread of the disease
Correct. But they did slow the spread, which was very important when hospitalization and death rates were at their highest and we hadn’t yet increases our ventilators and spaces. Of course, back then, they were also advocating use of less effective masks, so it’s fair to criticize them for that.
>the vaccines aren't as effective as they originally led us to believe
and? They still reduced hospitalization rates dramatically.
>The masks and lockdowns, however, are and were absolutely fucking retarded.
No, it made sense to try to curb infection rates back when it was first getting out of hand and hospitals were having to cannibalize other wards just to make room for all the inpatients with Covid. The problems were mostly things that are being judged with the benefit of information that wasn’t available at that time. Bear in mind: plagues throughout history have decimated populations until we figured out quarantining. I will say that they should have never supported the cloth masks. Everything else made sense at the time. I will not defend the second or later waves of lockdowns, however.

>Anything other than a N95 is useless and even those won't stop a fucking airborne virus.
Again, wrong. Covid is airborne because it is in saliva that gets thrown into the air for a brief period when people talk, cough, etc. As with the vast majority of infectious pathogens, volume matters. This isn’t a zombie virus, where a single bacteriophage will kill you. The more of the virus that enters you, the farther along it will be in its parabolic multiplication and spread throughout your body. The smaller the number that enters you, the longer your immune system has to react to it. Essentially, anything that reduces the amount entering your body will increase your chances of reduced symptoms. What N95 masks do is vastly reduce the amount of saliva you’re spitting out into the air, which does decrease the rate you are infecting others though only mildly. It means that people are infected will be so not from the large water droplets that the masks catch, but from the much smaller ones that they don’t. Which gives people’s bodies an advantage in fighting the virus.

>They’re still wearing masks.
This whole thread is about how they aren’t, and are removing mandates.

>minecrafted
I’m not hip enough to know what that means.

But they didn't. Only N95 is worthwhile.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743514000322
>tiny handful of studies
I guess they're less accurate than your news source, huh? Unless you have an N95, which most people did not, the masks are useless. COVID is significantly smaller than the gaps in cloth, surgical masks, and so forth. It attaches to aerosols, which are unaffected by these masks.

what happened to all those ships and tankers stuck in the san francisco bay?

What's COVID? is that how you spell Kiev in Ukrainian?

I never wore a mask.

Also worth noting that no one offered any retort to the fact that Any Forums was wrong, once again, about the masks lasting forever.

>because it is in saliva
It isn't in saliva you fucking retard. It's in aerosol. Not the spit that comes out of your mouth.
>parabolic multiplicaiton
Look at you using big words, and yet you know nothing of what it means
>They did slow the spread
Only the N95s did, and most people didn't wear those
>hospitalization and death rates
I still haven't seen a hospital so full due to COVID, but I have seen hospitals have many empty rooms due to poor and improper staffing.
>t. MRI technician

>It attaches to aerosols, which are unaffected by these masks.
Okay, the guy you’re replying to was being a straw man for comedic effect, but I need to respond to what you said hear anyway. The water droplets are of different sizes. The smallest one that escape with every breath are effectively impossible to stop (without CBRN levels of procedures). But the larger, and more dangerous droplets (see my post above) are stopped by them. Just needed to point that out, though perhaps you already knew that since you recognized the effectiveness of the N95s

Cool flag

does somewone got that picture from that horrifying self portrait of that child with the black mask?

Attached: Mask Game800.jpg (800x600, 419.3K)

Someone post the story behind the gif pls trying to explain to my fren

>It isn't in saliva you fucking retard. It's in aerosol. Not the spit that comes out of your mouth.
...you don’t know what aerosol means, do you?

> Look at you using big words
Words like “parabolic” and “multiplication” are not “big words”. If you think they are, return to grade school where they teach you what that means.

> Only the N95s did, and most people didn't wear those
I’ve said that. You’re arguing with a ghost.

>I still haven't seen a hospital so full due to COVID
It might help if you didn’t people yourself in a media bubble. I can give you plenty of examples of hospitals that had to cannibalizes their other wards to serve all the Covid patients they had. You could too, if you use Google.

>t. MRI technician
That would be really relevant if we were talking about MRIs.

>does somewone got that picture from that horrifying self portrait of that child
All self portraits done by children are horrifying. Kids suck at art.

>After 2 years of lockdowns, masks, sanitization and vaccines the covid finally gets under control (for now)

HAHAHA I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS ALL A HOAX I KNEW IT THEY WERE DISTRACTING US

Never change Any Forums

Attached: 1636148821103.png (517x349, 439.61K)