Why would conservatives get mad about a girl competing with other girls despite her request to compete against boys?

Why would conservatives get mad about a girl competing with other girls despite her request to compete against boys?

Attached: 7.jpg (995x897, 143.47K)

this globohomo tranny lexicon and grammar structure is so unbelievably fucked that not being able to understand it is a point of pride for myself.
i dont know who is mad, who is the problem, who was booed, or why, or why requests were denied

People taking steroids' and injecting artificial hormones aren't allowed to compete is fair competitions in none clown world, you wouldn't understand.

The tranny has no more male hormones than the average boy.

Ask me how I know you’re an idiot?
The dumb trannies should be banned from all sports, and we should create a tranny league where this fags can compete against other trannies.

and boys don't compete against girls in wrestling

"I'm not oppressing you Stan, you haven't got a womb!"

They're free to forfeit if they don't want to fight the tranny

How do you know I'm an idiot?

>pic
I see no females.

>2018
Why are you shitting up the board with this old as shit. She's already graduated, moved on and doing absolutely nothing with her life. At best she probably tried out for the local Junior College team and got dropped on her head by the weakest manlet on the team.

They can participate at the special Olympics.

In this instance it was dumb not to let her compete with the boys. FTM is fine. MTF is where they have an unfair advantage.
Or just create a separate tranny division. Problem solved.

they should just have their own division
or something like

>Why would conservatives get mad about a XY competing with other XX despite her request to compete against XY?

You tell me dude.

If I was this girl I’d def lean into it, she is the perfect heel for female high school wrestling. She can really make a name for herself if she plays this situation right.

retard they're both xx

I want to wrestle girls.

Easy to solve this.

>male competing in a female competition has a advantage = no
>female competing in a male competition is unadvantaged = yes

Literally no conservative is upset and if they say they are they’re the most retarded.
Women and faggots wanted this. I’ve always said let trannies have their own leagues.

>boys don't compete against girls in wrestling
since when? When I was in highschool a buddy of mine got demolished by a girl in standard wrestling, I though this was a co-ed sport

All segregation in sports should be banned.

>separate tranny league
Never gonna happen in this globohomo world
The most that can be hoped for is divisions based off of testosterone level and every athlete is tested

why would someone taking performance enhancing drugs be allowed to compete at all?

What I want to know is why is it perfectly acceptable for a child to pump themself full of hormones but a fully grown adult that wants to take steroids and shit is illegal. It doesn't make any fuckin sense.

Attached: 1632492762138.jpg (900x900, 76.71K)

trannies need their own artificial determinist league desu

Because feelings. They feel like a man so it's ok. It would be mean to be mean to their feelings and that's never ok.

kek

>perfectly acceptable for a child to pump themself full of hormones but a fully grown adult that wants to take steroids and shit is illegal.
nigger as an adult all you need is a prescription, same as if you were a kid
Anabolic Steroids are schedule 3