$6 per litre

> $6 per litre
how the fuck am I supposed to drive at all, fuck the summer wagie job, just going to be at my parents place and help out with the farm stuff instead for "reasons" (encourage you to do the same if you are in the EU...).

do the politicians know how fucked they are? or do they still think people will defend them? I give this LARP another 5 years (when I'm done with univeristy and made some money), fuck working for "retirement", it's not like there will be anything to cash out after 15 years from now.

Attached: what.gif (353x283, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T00eJSQimIk?t=60
gaia.com/article/the-mysterious-death-of-stanley-meyer-and-his-water-powered-car
youtube.com/watch?v=awO3--KQKng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's to stop Ukrainians from being massacred, Chud.

>muh gas

Attached: slowyourrollpaythetoll.png (1653x1023, 822.65K)

>how the fuck am I supposed to drive at all,
You're not. That's the point.

Driving is oppression and complaining about gas prices is hate speech against Ukrainians.

>Too poor to afford a car even before inflation
>Hah! I win!

Attached: EB7v2yGXUAE645k.jpg_large.jpg (1000x1097, 80.93K)

It's cute that you think it's going to stop at $6

>implying I don't own one
Amerimutt brainletism

>how the fuck am I supposed to drive at all
You're not. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

yeah its fucked
luckily i can use a company car on some days

youtu.be/T00eJSQimIk?t=60

Attached: GasTheCyclists.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

kek, no I think it will pass over $10 the comming month, next week, I swear it will be $8

Attached: no_no_no.gif (290x212, 2.28M)

6 fucking dollars, mate?!
I thought we had it bad with €1.9/l on diesel.

based

They realized people would push back against a vehicle or distance based tax that's been getting proposed the past few years, so they'll hit people at the pump instead and justify it using external events.

Lowering your mobility makes you easier to control and shrinks your circle of influence.

Fuck you.
How Im supposed to live at all here.

Attached: 275501774_325862526243254_7448776605251836516_n.jpg (1024x766, 118.37K)

Is that your picture, Dimitry? I feel for you. Next week will have brutal freezing temperatures in Ukraine

How are you posting on Any Forums at all, zogbot?

yeah, I know, and the politicians think that they can "just walk away" and say it's muh economy, remember that a few months ago THEY were the ones who added extra taxes on gas, no war, no event that made the price go up, it was THEM who artificially triggered it, now ofc the Ukraine shit accelerated it and is a perfect escape goat to blame the russians. seriously, fuck the environmentalists and their puppet politicians , I hope they become bullet sponges, just like the rest of the globohomo participants when the SHTF.

Attached: now_what.gif (299x250, 2.77M)

>not already driving a hybrid/full EV
It's your own fault.

Attached: 1625977168349.png (334x346, 127.24K)

Clear it and start a farm.

You've just had tons of people leave and prices will be lowered. Get some land before the big companies swoop in as soon as a treaty is declared.

The point is to stop you from working
To make you reliant on the government for completely contrived reasons
to shut down your economy
To make you own nothing, and be happy

You are doing the right thing by going to your parents farm. Really focus on learning how they run it, and suggest you can run it after they're gone in the future. That is the best way to beat "them" at this point. Forget your gay littly tech job, excel worksheet slave job. Become a farmer. Make your own food. Find likeminded people. Homeschool your kids. Start side businesses. Learn a trade. Good luck.

Just surrender and it'll be all over, you retard.
Why do you keep fighting for hosting Pride parades in Keev next year?

Bike bro, buy a good bike

>tfw both sides of great grandparents had large farms, but lost them via the government in one way or another
It’s not fair bros

1974 Stanley Meyer invented a car that runs on water - bypassing electrolysis and using another highly efficiently method to spil water into Oxygen and Hydrogen. The car only emitted water, ran over 200 miles on a single tank of plain water, he drove the car thousand of miles to prove his point.

They killed him and his designed vanished.

gaia.com/article/the-mysterious-death-of-stanley-meyer-and-his-water-powered-car

His murder
youtube.com/watch?v=awO3--KQKng

Attached: OIP (3).jpg (474x632, 17.45K)

I remember this. I want a car that runs on water

Attached: 5vA8Zz.gif (400x170, 3.7M)

never put cart before horse
gypsy proverb

I wanted to make a summer trip in Europe. I guess I just fly to Mallorca and get drunk

Attached: memeful-com-rare-pepe-getting-drunk-27600705.png (500x584, 99.21K)

The West is done for unless the band of lunatics running the US is deposed. The entire West mind you, because if you paid attention to Snowden-leaks anyone who steps out of line will have their country come under attack from Stuxnet-tier viruses the CIA planted everywhere in all of our infrastructure, yes including a neutral country like Austria even never mind you lot

Dont go protesting some worthless dead nigger crackhead like Floyd? Dont open your borders to worthless sandniggers because some dead sandnigger baby foto on the beach is all over the news? Dont immediately ban petrol and diesel cars and buy some amerijew scammer ecars because Greta said so?

Oh oh, suddenly all your major hospitals had a "power outage" and all the hi tech machines broke because of .....uhhhh Russian hackers

Where we at right now? Europe has to pay X times more for gas because Russia bad? Lel. Good luck with that fellow Europeans, Im moving to Moscow

Plans will be buried in a vault - lying bastards have kept it from us all. Remember this when you cant afford to drive to work and they say banning oil is for the environment.

for 98 it's 2,19€ per litre, but prognosis say around 5-7€ is the target price, but it won't stop there, and I got chainsaws and other shit that req. the (((approved))) gas that is twice the price. Parents are nice and tell me not to worry (focus on school etc), but my god, I know dads is probably seething inside about the diesel due his tractor runs on it, and that can't be replaced with EV.

These are neat do you have more?