Got a girls number when should I text?

Got it 5days ago but didn’t text due to anxiety. Should I text now or it has been too long?

>inb4 she gave a fake number
Maybe but we did kiss before she gave it

Attached: 68A862B3-9251-4E57-B684-36ACDD8EF0AD.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

Nigga just talk its not exactly rocket science

ask her out for drinks, keep the talk to a minimum over text

Umm pick up the phone and call. Don't text.

Text her but not at a weird time or smth off putting
Because then she'll know you've been thing thinking about it
Make it natural and think of a place and date to go out, say that you waited until you were free and make up a story about how you were busy in the weekend to use IF SHE ASKS( make it short)

fake and gay, you will never be a woman

people dont call eachother anymore, grandpa. Just text her, if she is down to fuck shes going to agree to meet regardless of how you set it up. All this wait x days until a full moon is just PUA cope.

Send her a dickpic without context and block her number immediately. She'll get so desperate for that dick she'll show up at your front door for it.

She's not albanian, so it is
And if she is then OP is a faggot

I was thinking about this. Is this better?

I would text her setting something up. As another user said keep text to a minimum. The general rule is to wait 3 days but if you wait a little longer I see no problem there. Just don’t wait more than a week. Set up something for this weekend.

"Putin is liberating Ukraine from Jews"

Trips say it is

You've waited too long fuckin speeerg. As soon as she hears your shakey voice she's gunna know why it took you 5 days and then she'll dry up before you get the first sentence out.

Text her, but keep the texting to a minimum. Your goal is to get her to meet you and then you can make a move.

Of you are implying talking to any woman is hard you are extremely retarded or just bad at it

Text and ask her to go out. If she said "yes user I would like to" or a similar response then congrats you've got a girlfriend (unless you really try hard to fuck it up). Any other response means it probably won't go as planned.

I'm implying your women are whores and need no effort put into them

the thing I learned as time passed is that any girl who is truly into you won't make it more difficult for you to fuck her. So just do it

dude you are retarded

>due to anxiety
No wonder you people lost at Manzikert and were conquered in 1453. Basil II Bulgaroktonos was the last true Greek.

Attached: [email protected] (1024x1536, 506.84K)

Don’t text her for no reason. Say you are going to a bar or location x on this day, ask her if she wants to come with you.