Has Any Forums ever been more BTFO then with this invasion in Ukraine?

Has Any Forums ever been more BTFO then with this invasion in Ukraine?
>le epic anti-globalist and anti-West Russia invades Ukraine
>Ukraine has jew president, supports EU, supports NATO, supports West (i.e. everything Any Forumsschizos hate)
>Amass troops for months, deploying 3/4th of entire Russian military at the border
>So confident in complete military victory, they only supply troops with fuel and food for only a few days
>Invasion begins
>Get completely shit on by NLAWs, Javelins, and stinger missles
>Ukrainian army is able to not only match Russian army, but is able to repel it and reclaim territory in multiple areas
>Takes a week before any major Ukrainian city falls
>Hundreds of Russian vehicles are out of fuel, get blown up, or captured
>Supply lines are not able to keep up with army and are picked off by Ukrainian forces/civilian fighters
>Lose more troops in less than a week than Americans did 20 years in Afghanistan
>Mass defections of Russian soldiers when they realize that Ukraine isn't welcoming them with open arms
>Russia also being hit with major sanctions causing ruble to nose dive and Russian economy is essential frozen
>Not even China showing real support
>Multiple large corporations pull their businesses out of Russia
>Now more than a week into the invasion and zero of Russia's strategic goals have been met

Attached: 1395440245465(1).gif (640x360, 438.85K)

I'm sure that's all true and not demoralisation propaganda.

>being so retarded you save the same picture twice
Were you dropped on your head as a baby, did you suffer from oxygen depravity in the womb, are you an inbred or were you just born retarded

Israeli Special forces embedded within Avoz have been crucifying Christians and setting them on fire. OFC the 77th brigade would support that

Attached: starofbabalon.jpg (367x368, 20.28K)

Any Forums was never pro-russia
Any Forums recognizes putin as jew of the west
Any Forums knew the covid scam had the angle of demoralizing the conservative warrior class against the USG(rightfully)
you are the newfag here trying to d&c the unfortunate anons who fell for the pro-russia psyop.
fuck you.

weakeZt aZZ Zmug anime girl i ever Zaw

>mossad did a warcrime
I am shocked, funny how you don't report that they were arrested for it, by the Ukranian MPs

I guess if Putin had you on his general staff with the thousands of hours you have in HOI4, Ukraine would be taken in a day right?

Did you actually post this thinking anyone will believe you're an oldfag you dumb nigger. Everyone knows that the kikes play both sides

I've been here since 2005, check the fucking post number, faggot.

Attached: 43918.jpg (304x320, 9.24K)

No one gives a fuck /thread

I can guarantee you you never posted before catalogs and (yous) existed. You probably don't even know when Any Forums was created. LARP all you want but 99% of this board is cancer that came well after Jessie Slaughter

>bro I bet u werent even here before 2013
nice way of telling me you're 2012 paulbro cancer.

I've been here since 2008 so I'm an eternal newfag. But I've lurked long enough to get a >>>/z/ ban at one point. Some mod who probably wasn't Snacks redirected me to /z/ every time I tried to lurk. I think it was only like a 24 hour b& but I'll never forget that picture

I'm 2005 but young as fuck, I started browsing this shithole at 10 years old.
This place isn't a thinktank, it's a womb for people like me, autodidact hyperintuitive 140 iq motherfuckers who will become the next world leaders.
You're either too new to have gotten the full blast, or you just don't have the horsepower.
By the way race and tribal conflict disprove anarchocapitalism, you want a minarchist monarchy with aspects of Christian morality, and realpolitk foreign policy, read Hoppe.

I completely agree with you on that last part. I support certain types of Fedualism and Monarchy more than anything else. And I agree with the Christianity part as well as it instill traditional values into society. The only thing I disagree with you on is that Russia is somehow worse than NATO. I don't support either side nor do I care about this war but I would much rather see NATO fold than see Russia collapses as that will just set off a chain reaction in Europe

You also sure are arrogant you faggot. No one here really believes you have 140 IQ because you took some random online IQ test

Russia isn't "Worse" than nato.
Nato has been subverted, the same people that Mccarthy pinned in the 40's, the international bolshevik(culture war jew) kikes tried to destroy us from within.
Is Russia(Trotskyite Menschevik War-jew), worse? I would say no, because they are at least an honorable enemy, but they are still an enemy, and at this point the whites have taken control of the ship in ground combat, we have at least an avenue to build leaders through war, renown and glory, as for Ukraine, it is not Nato, Zelensky is a jew, but his actions speak a pseudo-Christian or nonpracticing good natured Jew, and in any case he is irrelevant, the people of Ukraine have shown they do not follow tyrants, if Zelensky becomes one they will kill him as well and install a junta, personally I think it would be best if he dies in this war and a popular nationalist and anti-Nato but pro-poland soldier becomes the leader, a Napoleon of Ukraine.

I don't care if you believe it, I say it because it's the truth.

Attached: file.png (953x292, 22.17K)

based

Baade & Schoenberg et al correlated IQ tests with ACT scores, WAIS(the gold standard 700$ IQ test I took as a 19 year old, no I don't have the fucking paper i'm bad at organization it was 6 years ago probably in my mothers fucking storage somewhere) was .74 correlation, this one correlates .55, and I scored lower on this one precisely because of the areas that don't correlate with ACT(anagrams, which are inherently trainable and not as closely linked to G, which IQ is trying to estimate)
Nigger the sheer level of verbal ability, that I can pull out of my ass with the references and evidence etc in these posts should clue you into the fact that i'm not running the normal hardware, holy fuck put your monkey ego away.

Ukraine isn't matching Russia, Russia has to put one, or both arms behind hits back because they need the people, the army, and the infrastructure alive, and perferably not hating them 100%.

and in that regard they are winning rapidly, it may not seem that way, because we are living through it in real time, but these sort of invasions take time, Iraq was just as slow, and we didn't give a fuck about helping those people, we bombed their shit into dust.