Russian troops have made zero (0) progress over the past week

Russian troops have made zero (0) progress over the past week.
What do they have to say for themselves?

Attached: march8-ukraine.png (1124x687, 693.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fQsds5X1QXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/fQsds5X1QXI

two more weeks

there's been a halt to all operations since they're discussing terms and evacuating civilians you retard, haven't you paid attention to the news?

its a jew map?

Snake map is snake oil

this is the russian map theyre showing on tv
i hear about the russians taking towns in the SE all the time, i dont trust your map but dont trust this one either

Attached: Donbass-operational-cauldron-on-Russian-TV.jpg (1732x1209, 331.09K)

>one map is Ukrainian propaganda
>the other is Russian propaganda

ffs I just want an accurate map

>been a halt to all operations since they're discussing terms and evacuating
that doesnt sound like something a winner does

russians are just fucking retarded

Attached: 1646655136174.jpg (770x544, 111.19K)

give them time, they will win

nazi germany took (half) poland in 35 days
US took iraq in >40days

did nazi germany or the US pause their invasion for a whole week just a few days in?

Two weeks to slow the spread

also US got to Baghdad like after 1 week and baghdad (7 million city) was conquered on day 26

cope

I don't know why my country wants to join NATO all of a sudden. If Russia invades we'll have like a year or two to join before they reach anything important.

white niggers

Attached: lol rus.png (652x461, 350.4K)

Two more weeks to flatten the Kyiv

maybe not, but the allies did when they reached northen france because their supply lines got too thin.
bagdad is mud and sandniggers
kiyv is an actual city with somewhat decent soldiers yielding effective weapons

That's some amazing propaganda.

It took the US three weeks to reach Baghdad from Kuwait, and this is after taking numerous cities along the way. Baghdad fell in six days.
Russia uses Belrus as point to go after Kiev (which isn't very far) and still can't take it.

they were on their way to the battlefield retard
now they're there, the fun is about to begin any day now

that is what overwhelming force does before it pulverizes remaining resistance

You know real life isn't a Paradox game and that progress isn't simply measured by painting a map, right?

Plebbit and Discord trannies need to fuck off already, the collective iq of this place is even lower than than peak election tourist season.

They are evaccuating the civilians to be able to go in harder.
Ukraine knows this very well.

But I wish there could be some progress elsewhere. Just taie some more fields or something

It’s essentially the same one that the slightly pro-Western LiveUAMaps is showing. Except the Russians have assumed unpopulated farmland between major roads is under their control because they dominate the major roadways. Which for all military purposes, it essentially is. I haven’t heard of much of any behind-the-lines Ukrainian armed resistance.

Attached: 067BD1F9-F7AD-4F06-BA1A-E4AC5A251A5F.jpg (828x626, 535.67K)

I spent a year in Baghdad. While it looks liked like it got stuck in the late 1970s-early 80s, it was large and spiraling.
Yes, they have large buildings, built up areas and highways.

God, this music sucks man. You could be the selector of Casio preset tracks.