It just be like that some times

Sorry, not sorry.

Attached: 4zFocWR3Vcul.jpg (940x868, 132.99K)

While I agree with your conclusion, this is a retarded argument. If the libtards told you water was good, would you abstain from that too?
Russia and Ukraine are both bad. Russia is a multiracial empire and Ukraine is a globohomo puppet.

based. only cucks stand with globohomo

Attached: 1646699141649.jpg (530x463, 53.76K)

supporting muslim rape hordes in a conservative white european country to troll the libtards

"stand with Ukraine" is just meaningless virtue signaling.

They will send thoughts and prayers on Facebook while Ukrainian nationalist die by the thousands defending their country from Muslim soldiers.

Attached: 1646702863200.jpg (1196x568, 132.6K)

>If the libtards told you water was good, would you abstain from that too?

The point is if they did say that then probably the water wasn't good in reality.

Pushing a world war is totally the same as drinking water user. You so smart

The point is that these people are not automatically wrong. You should be able to argue against a world war without relying on "well you guys support jabs, so"

you guys still look like fucking clowns over vaccines. take the god damn shot like the rest of us and shut the fuck up. this is what zero hardships and the internet does to a boomer

How are those things in any way related? They aren't. You don't have to stand with Ukraine if you don't want to, but you should at least try come up with better reasons. Not stating any reasons at all is better than this

in Poland the covid madness ended in a day
we went from you can't enter the country without a vax pass or quarantine, to a million Ukrainians (the least vax population in Europe) can enter with no covid restrictions

Yea i agree

They're automatically wrong if they don't provide a coherent argument for why they are right

I've already survived COVID twice, without hospitalization and without medical treatment.
I don't need your shot, my body kills it.

the point is jews are trying to genocide us. so let the jewz or the niggers support their dumb puppet state. i hope russia beats globohomo

Attached: 1646728220770.png (350x425, 102.25K)

Take the jew poison? no thanks rabi

>state better reasons
What better reason is there to ignore people who have lied to you your entire life, and hate you for even existing?

so OP is wrong

Is this another "they're trying to draft me and I won't cooperate" meme? They don't want your obese ass bro, nobody is coming to draft you.

I get the meme and the joke but the fact that Rogers looks like fucking Biden in that scene really weirds me out

>take the god damn shot like the rest of us
then i guess only you can be drafted and fight in kiev. we wouldn't want anyone to get sick in a warzone

Attached: 1646142309528.jpg (750x958, 414.62K)

Yeah, you should ignore those people. I'm just saying that it's pretty pathetic to take political stances based purely on petty revenge

Anti vaxxers have the minds of children.

imagine posting shit like this

imagine thinking anyone cares what you "support" ideologically

imagine pretending to yourself that anyone is asking you to "support" anything ideologically with any vigor, as if you somehow matter or your "support" is somehow desired

cringe

No, if the media is telling you to believe something without a providing a coherent argument to do so then you should believe the opposite by default. If there was a valid reason to stand with Ukraine they would share it, instead they either ask you to just trust them or they spread obvious lies to support their case.

shoo recruiter
if you want to fight so much why the fuck aren't you in ukraine yet

Enjoying your concentration camp Bruce? Hoe's that boot feel at your neck, Comfy?

>If the libtards told you water was good, would you abstain from that too?
Yes

What the fuck did Ukraine do to you and what has Russia done for you?

chechens are whiter than you, mutt