WE ARE RESISTING

Doesn't sound like something someone who is winning would say.

Attached: file.png (575x434, 56.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiroshima-navi.or.jp/en/post/007160.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like he's not only a shitty comedian on the position of a president of a country of 50 million people, he's also fucking insane. confrontation between nato and russia would mean the destruction of the entire planet instantly

>Noooo why aren't you starting a global nuclear war killing billions of people over a shithole like Ukraine

Attached: 3239 - cry gun incerl o-face pointing_at_viewer soy soyboy textless very wojak.jpg (680x866, 66.41K)

You do realize that a world war would be a good thing right?

If he genuinely thought ukraine would join nato, in the middle of a war at that and while they're pounding dombass, he is genuinely retarded.

Attached: n9349479308294643071365.jpg (600x400, 40.62K)

He was expecting NATO too protect his shitty country and start WW3 only over Ukraine. What a retard

I hate this stupid fag

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Bro help us realize why that would be a good thing please .

If you like Fallout

No. This is just another kike war. Whomever wins, we lose. Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1541508595182.png (501x585, 172.26K)

Ok retarddddd lolololo reeeeetrrraaasrrrrrrdhdhdhdndndnfbsvabd

A country with an active conflict cannot join NATO. You should have considered this earlier kike

Attached: 1646248986176.jpg (521x697, 62.68K)

Ikr? We need to drown the civilized world in hellfire so Africans have room to expand.

We need a meat grinder too kill white people again.

russia wins if they dont join NATO

It would force him to struggle for something instead of sitting in Mommy's basement eating and playing video games

A, no source and b I can understand his point of view but NATO is a defensive pact always has been always will be.

Yeah and then Homos can expand all over Russia

I mean ukraine isnt that interesting or worth starting a war over. We all get ukraine refugees which isnt that bad because we had shitskins refugees concentration in mass so few million ukraine refugees can dilute the brown
I support millions of ukraine refugees

What nato want to do with russians expansion in ukraine comes later. Maybe they just waiting for the population to evacuate so innocent people wont die

> Otherwise all normies are going to blame nato for not helping
they wont do a shit, nobody remembers what was between israil and palestina last year.

>Perhaps the most impressive thing about the former Bank of Japan Hiroshima Branch is not that the building survived the atomic bombing, but that the bank began serving customers again on August 8, 1945, a mere two days after the blast. The building's resilience was matched only by that of its employees.

Imagine if I told you that I have a weapon so destructive that
>When you see it, you go blind
>Requires super intellectuals to make it
>You die if you were to ever go where it blasted
>It was so dangerous to have blast on the surface that it needs to be tested underground

Now imagine if I told you to surrender your sovereignty or else I would drop it on you.

hiroshima-navi.or.jp/en/post/007160.html

Retard

Because I know what an arrogant pieces of shit westoid european cucks are I would never fight in a European war to defend the west.
The moment the Russians step into our borders I'm giving them free go to Austria.

if you target africa and china with nukes as well it might be , destoying only ourselves isnt really gonna help us with anything

>We need BABYLON to fight BABYLON, that'll make us less miserable!

There is no feasible scenario in which Russia "loses the war" as it would be sentencing millions, if not billions of people to their doom.
The US and NATO can't back away fast enough.