Your only chance to understand the war

is to ask me.

I am competent in current political situation and political history. I do know a lot about the current military situation. Not so good in economy, however. I can tell my opinion on sanctions, etc, but it would be better to avoid economy, since my opinion here is not much better than most of yours.

I am not shilling for anyone. Some of my answers might seem like pro-ukrainian, some of them might seem like pro-russian.

I am also a newfag to Any Forums, my english is not perfect and I am used to write long answers, so answer is complicated, I will probably write a wall of text, sorry.

Attached: изображение_2022-03-08_142448.png (500x501, 305.92K)

Coke or Pepsi?

What will Putin do if he get Ukraine. Whats next?

Who's actually winning do you think?

Klaus Schwab

Checked. Has that moulding cock said anything about the war?

Ivan, what's the geopolitical justification for the war from Russia's perspective?
Do Russia's demographics play into it?
Why do Russia want Ukraine? Where to after Ukraine?
Why now as opposed to later?
Also, million dollar question:
>Why the fuck the vaccines?

Are Jews to blame?

is... is OP coming back?

He plans to capture half of Ukraine. South and along the Dnieper river. Western Ukraine will be politically the same and forbidden to have official military forces (just like Japan after WW2). Eastern (captured) Ukraine will be a puppet country.

No, there will be no further advances to the new USSR.

Russia. By far. The situation looks hopeless for the Ukraine. If Putin will back off, that is because of economics. Military powers are not even comparable and permanent ukrainian victories are just a propaganda. Both countries bear losses, but ukrainian losses are a lot bigger. It is in their best interest to post POWs and destroyed stuff, since infowar is the only war they can win atm.

woah one digit apart. same timestamp...

why can i pee without poo but not poo without pee

How excited are you to see shitshow in army and military–industrial complex after it is all done?
I am quite excited myself.

>Maybe putting is still KGB.
>Maybe.
A westerner made this me.
Maybe my ass.

Where are the people who don't care who is right but just want a more exciting war

Also I agree with everything on this spectrum. Do I have tism?

what would Putin do if anyone else interfere. Either by sending weapons fund or troops.

>Russia. By far.
Prove it.

That's actually wild

Will Russia get Odessa?

Retard on a VPN.
Literally no Communist has the position that Russia is right. They all fell in line with all the other propaganda.
Just look at Vaush, TYT, or any commie.

when will putin kick off the jews from his country? theyre obviously on the side of the global kabbal not russia

Good morning sir.
If India on Russia's side? How about China?

Attached: 1646732755827.jpg (958x946, 383.7K)

Go on leftypol, they unironically thing that Ukrainians are nazis

>Ivan, what's the geopolitical justification for the war from Russia's perspective?
Geopolitical? Putin doesn't want NATO at Russia's borders, obviously. That is simple.
Other justifications (moral, historical, cultural) can be very complicated however.

>Do Russia's demographics play into it?
We won't have such a huge losses. Russia's demographics is terrible, but the war won't be a huge hit to the demographics.

>Why do Russia want Ukraine?
There are several reasons from different perspective. War vs. Ukraine is a huge geopolitical desicion based on mutlple factors. I can answer, but it will take lots of text. Any Forums doesn't like long posts afaik.
I've mentioned NATO, but 2nd to that is a Ukraine's treatment to Donbass and Crimea after the occupation, or the "occupation", doesn't matter to me. Giving these back to Ukraine would mean huge stalin-like repressions of people, who are loyal to Russia (there are a lot of them). Based of fact of having russian ID or russian car numbers (official Ukraine law, can get a proof, if you need).

>Why now as opposed to later?
Good time. Ukraine was genuinly unprepared and didn't expect that.

:
>Why the fuck the vaccines?
I don't get the question, sorry.

Hey came out in support of Ukraine and condemned Russia.

The WEF also deleted Putins page from their website.

Attached: 87E8C657-59EA-477C-A408-42E967F25908.jpg (640x480, 33.84K)

You're confusing American progressives(lower left quadrant) with actual commies (upper left). Real commies are split over the issue.