When did you realize that america is over or FUBAR?

When did you realize that america is over or FUBAR?

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/
youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Today's conservatives are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow our conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: fag-mutt-military.jpg (1024x576, 154.19K)

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about this country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security. While hundreds of thousands of Euros and Aussies protest against lockdowns you sit your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

Greta just woke up guys.

america is ok and getting better
it's coming to hate the liberals in its midst, its absolutely seething with negro fatigue, it's raising a generation of angry youth that can't stand woke bullshit and hates feminist liberals and neocon boomers alike
in fact its so good our enemies have to pay faggots like you to post on a cumjar collection forum

> T. amerikneeler

Attached: amerimutt-kneeling-to-its-nigger-idols.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

You have a solution for this, bucko?

>NOTHING redeemable about America

Attached: wetbeefhole.png (259x91, 33.63K)

>america is ok and getting better

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/

The Negative Impact of Racial and Ethnic Diversity Upon Societies and Individuals. [Meta analysis / study library]
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/

Then and Now
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/

New study finds that race is real and race realists are right.
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

The only solution is violent retaliation against the jewish controlled system along with its golems but you muttoids with your guns are all talk and no action.

Attached: the-eternal-mutt.jpg (984x1024, 94.4K)

> T. Coping mutt

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

>cope
ah, yes.
the cry of the left.

If you're so sure about it, why not start the movement yourself? You're clearly just a pot calling the kettle black.

>When did you realize that america is over or FUBAR?

America has been a complete moral fraud since day one -- the Founding Fathers were nothing but liars, poseurs, and con artists who formed the United States because they were stuck as middle managers in the British Empire and couldn't move up, so they literally created America so they could be the new lords under a new empire system

They didn't even want a democracy, they wanted a republic, which is rule by an elite

America has completely conned everyone. America as such never existed in the first place and, if it collapses, only a deception is lost as its Matrix is finally unplugged

Attached: America World Brat.jpg (1020x943, 119.87K)

sill better than russian hellhole

LOL I'm really interested what's going through your head.
We're talking about america; u.s.a.
You know the country full of trashy people
poverty.
It's minority White births.
Mass obesity.
It's a hellscape.
The suburbs are a dystopian hellscape.
The urban areas are a dystopian hellscape.
The rural areas are impoverished dead end shitholes.
It's the centre of pozz.
The media is actively anti-white.
The children are brainwashed with that whites have an original sin of slavery.

That america?
Funny you should talk about who knows anything about america - i'm not even sure if there's some parallel universe tear going on here, i'm talking about planet earth, u.s.a, the notorious hellish bumgut of satan.

Attached: amerikwa-in-one-image.jpg (528x660, 78.25K)

>a republic, which is rule by an elite
Holy shit you're fucking stupid.
who brainwashed you?

True.

Attached: freemason-washington.jpg (940x788, 102.56K)

> pollack

Opinion discarded.

When the unelected Deep State was publicly acknowledged and everybody went about their business. I thought I had given up on it before but when that happened I had a tiny bit of hope I didnt know I had crushed

Attached: 2022.png (640x489, 307.57K)

>Nazi has ideas about what's fucked up.

Ok.

I present a case, you drop trou and take a shit on your keyboard

Your eyes should be filled with tears and you should be thanking Almighty God that I've even deemed to respond to a radar blip dingleberry like you at all

>country full of trashy people
>poverty
really?
do you only watch television from foreign countries?
have you never been here and seen the vast wealth?

>It's minority White births.
the earth has been minority white for thousands of years, user.
>Mass obesity.
incorrect.
>It's a hellscape.
incorrect.
>The suburbs are a dystopian hellscape.
incorrect.
>The urban areas are a dystopian hellscape.
incorrect.
>The rural areas are impoverished dead end shitholes.
is that why we all strive to live there?
>It's the centre of pozz.
aye, such is the price of liberty.
>The media is actively anti-white.
the media is irrelevant and only a stupid person would think it matters.
>The children are brainwashed with that whites have an original sin of slavery
only if their parents are pieces of shit that go along with it.

you're literally just using shit points that aren't real, user.
america isn't what you see on the tv or the internet.
not even close to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg

>I present a case
incorrect.
you made a false definition.
in a republic all the people are equal as there is no ruling class and the offices are filled with servants.
who brainwashed you?

> T. Muttoid coping this much

KEK! Go kneel to your nigger idols already you pathetic muttoid faggot retard.

Attached: mutt-rag.jpg (638x446, 74.72K)

>coping
ah, yes.
the cry of the left.

You know nothing about what an actual republic is. Go read Plato's Republic and then don't come back and ever talk to me again, even then

when i went there

> Waaaaaaah iTs NoT HaPpEniNg
> Muh YoU'Re A ShiTLiB

LOL cope some more you pathetic muttoid patriotard.

Attached: cuckservative.jpg (683x731, 106.3K)

When and where?

>Plato's Republic
irrelevant to the modern world.
we re-wrote all the rules.
welcome to reality, kid.
>cope
ah, yes.
the cry of the left.

All I got from this thread is that things in Jewkraine might not be going well if shills have to resort to old bait tactics.

Strong delusions, white people are already the minority in 0-15 age group

Attached: 1644108419805.jpg (1331x828, 562.59K)

Just shut your big fucking almost certainly alcoholic mouth already and go back to sucking on G. Gordon Liddy's dick

> T. Muttoid still in denial and coping

Listen here mutt. You have no culture other then minor details you copied from Europe. You are the Golem of Modernity, The Great Satan, The Leader of the Globohomo, A Nation Without Tradition. America is the hegemon of degeneracy & soulless consumerism. The Destroyer of Culture with their Imperial Army of Egalitarianism. They infect the world with moral syphilis of the French Revolution. They fight for nothing but money, oil and mere slogans. No connection the Transcendence nor their Ancestors. A cultureless landscape of materialism and hedonism. Their "god" is the false one of Equality a complete affront to nature. Throwing away the lives of young men and women in foreign lands destroying both people's. They are the cultural example for the West and the American Disease affect us all even their racial issues that don't even apply outside of their domain.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: american-culture.webm (352x640, 2.74M)