Russia will lose propaganda

What do people that you know think the outcome of this war will be. Everyone that I know is entirely convinced that Russia will lose. I think westerners are internalizing our war propaganda like pic related a little too much, and I wonder how the average person might react if Russia does eventually succeed.

Attached: russia.png (740x705, 525.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For reference I am surrounded by libshits, which might have something to do with it, but as I've seen boomer conservatives also completely buy into this .

Attached: rare.jpg (406x422, 15.95K)

If things start going that badly they can just retreat to the areas they're demanding the independence of, fortify them and wait out the stalemate.

Within the next few days Kiev will be surrounded and under siege. Zilensky or whatever will be dead within a fortnight, the country will be without a leader for a bit because nobody will want to stand up because they will either be assassinated OR they will be seen as a puppet. Ukraine will be occupied and there will be random acts of violence against the occupiers, but by April the war will be over and we will be talking about the new covid variant (again).

Two more days.

This shit Is obvious propaganda.

It's true. Anglocucks are pathological liars and hypocrites. They are litteraly the fathers of propaganda itself

Most ppl I know think Russia will get shredded by economic isolation.

They could increase their gains in Ukraine, but the cost will be ass scorching.

The West is currently seething they can't do more in this crisis, as they're seen as impotent and unable to prove they're the good guys by stopping Putin. So they're forced to go heavy on anything else.

what do you mean by 'lose'? I can see them deciding they've wasted enough resources and backing off, but that's about it.

You have laws that put ppl in prison for just criticising the government lol.
Sure the West is pozzed and full of degens, but you can shit on any government you want.
You can even shit on degens, as long as you're not using pozzed media that supports them.

Attached: disrespect.png (692x635, 286.16K)

>Zilensky or whatever will be dead within a fortnight
not unless his own side kills him. I don't see Russia needing to kill him.

>What do people that you know think the outcome of this war will be
After lying drugged gay nazi cannibals are dead and every western media outlet is deboonked everything will go back to normal or whatever the TV says.

Don’t know, but what will Putin do if the information about telling kids and their parents they are performing a military exercise only to be surprised by being tricked into war will spread?

Attached: 6D087709-FA92-4814-B65B-815AFE343D70.jpg (999x1610, 215.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bmv9LzhNk
This based general tells it like it is.
- Russia is showing restraint
- Zelensky is a puppet who is prolonging the obvioia
- everything Ukraine is saying is dog shit
- Ukrainian troops are avoiding annihilation by hiding amongst the civilian population.

The propaganda is so fucking terrible (west/ukraine) that I believe his analysis to be correct.

Oh come on now

FAKE AND GAY

Attached: h5jkddvrt97vw.jpg (474x285, 17.97K)

They think the Russians want to take over Ukraine and integrate it into Russia, so I think that they will perceive any end as a loss for the Russians

The west will never acknowledge Russia's victory if it happens. I am old enough to remember that when Trump won the elections in 2016 the very next day the media started pushing the Russia intervention scam and they were calling for the electoral college to not acknowledge Trump as a president by any means possible by any law. Then all the following scams started to come out one by one and Trump never had a single day of peace.

There are two different wars fought. Russia is fighting Ukraine with military weapons, while West is figthing Russia with economical weapons.

Russia may win 1, but will loose the 2. If Russia looses the 2 before winning the 1, then Russia will loose the 1 too. At the end of the day the 1 does not really matter as Russia will get absolutely BTFO in the 2.

Simple as.

The second war is going to be lost by all paricipating sides, and China will win.

>I am old enough to remember the year 2016
lol

west is being hit hard by these sanctions too, there'll be no choice but to come to terms

i mean they only have one source of media really vs the entire zog establishment of the (((free press)))

Attached: msm hypocrisy zog woke establishment vs RT ukraine fags russian vs zog propaganda.jpg (2713x1800, 1.72M)

>Keeping armed forces in the big cities might look like a win on paper but it will probably end up like Afghanistan, where the Soviet had to play whack-a-mole against the Taliban in the rural areas

With the Azov as well as the regular Ukranian forces, Russia basically gave itself a headache by NOT limiting itself to the eastern regions only

Russia might have enough manpower to throw at the Ukraine, but it will probably deplete the Russian economy in the short and medium terms

you still have internet?

>2016 was 18 years ago

Entire boomer family thinks that ukraines doomed and further fightings pointless. That the current terms for peace russia has asked for are reasonable and small, that ukraine should accept or theyll get annnexed entirely.

Theyre aware that ukraine is bsing them and feeding msm blatant bullshit. My friends I went to HS with actively want russia to win hard and hang Zelensky from a streetlamp.

It seems ukraine propaganda being so fucking bad is backfiring on them. Its just so annoying its causing everyone I know to root for the other side.

You have to understand that anyone who's not a low IQ redditor knows that Russia will win militarily. The west wants to prolong the war as long as possible hoping to implode Russia from within. Everyday bleeds Russia of 10s of billions of dollars and makes the population more angry about a war they never signed up for. That may make Putin less patient to try to get a swift victory to save his and his country faces but that will lead to more causalities especially on the Ukrainian side which is again another win for the west to put more pressure on Putin using its propaganda machine which may at some time dissuade and cause some big officials to defect and cause more embarrassment. The western media's cameras are all well located in Kyiv, Kharkiv and oher major cities waiting for the first massacre.

You must have a pretty redpilled family, because mine is the exact opposite. My dad sent me a post about the "ghost of Kiev" lmao