Is it weird that I don't care about this at all?

Is it weird that I don't care about this at all?

Attached: G2AP7fE.png (1224x482, 110.11K)

Based

He should have dressed normally and would have avoided trouble

based

Heyy, OP
Could you redpill me on this topic?

This.

>Is it weird

Yes, you sound like a sociopath.

Based, they have much less social problems than we do, but it would suck to be a woman there.

>knowingly live in a conservative Muslim country
>say fuck it and ignore their culture and values
>rub it in their face
>die.shocked_pikachu.jpg

The kid could have still been gay and be fine if he didn’t just rub it in like he lives in America. I’m sure if he would have respected their culture and just been private about his homosexuality they would in return respect him, but no, he had to make it about himself

>be a faggot
>behave like a faggot
>get told to stop and behave properly
>completely ignores as the faggot he is
>oh no it was the bullying
spare me

Nah its natural. Bullying is nature not nurture.
>sound like
I think you need your meds, user. OP hasnt spoken, you are hearing him in your head.

>be redditor
>like cock
Many such cases

Plot twist! TEACHER WAS FUCKING HIM

>Is it weird that I don't care about this at all?
Yeah kinda, since you cared enough to grab a screenshot, save it, remember it later on and then post about it here, sliding a thread off the catalog.

I actually think you care ALOT, you closeted homo!

>Ayy let's dress like a faggot
>In a fucking muslim country
>Lmao what could go wrong
This kid was such a contrarian and a raging autist that he could have become a legendary poster here, shame

Attached: God.jpg (400x224, 18.07K)

Basically open gays need to be bullied and toughened up until either they learn and stop/hide, or kill themselves. Either way, you get a rotten apple off the basket :)
Pretty smart.

The kid is a kid and therefore inherently retarded, the teacher should've been investigated for instigation of some sort.

Hahaha.
Keep it up arabs.

This and this is the kind of narcissism that destroys societies. Muslims simply have a way to naturally select these people out of the gene pool to keep them from degenerating their society. It ain't nice but nature isn't, either.

Thanks OP
Hey, we're not planning any demonstrations, or website attacks, etc, right?
You know, for kek, or similar

I don't think I could, because I don't even know what I believe anymore. Never in a million years did I think I'd turn out to be this kind of person. But enforcing norms/conformity doesn't seem automatically objectionable to me anymore. Some kid's "freedom" to wear gay-looking pants and talk with a lisp doesn't matter as much as the success/well-being of the group as a whole. Our societies are placing 100% of the emphasis on "tolerance," and they're obviously falling apart.

kid shouldn't have been a faggot out in the open. based teacher lol

Attached: 1646713413731 smokingbetty.jpg (736x443, 56.18K)

>the teacher should've been investigated for instigation of some sort.
Good point. Someone must have been pushing (or instigating as you said) the kid to act out gay. Any normal boy would know to stop after the first or second expelling

haha
Allahu ACKbar

Attached: 1644168705350.png (631x526, 277.51K)

>The kid ended up killing himself less than a week later.
Effective.

He could have been saved if they just gave him testosterone pills

Wait shit. I thought you said the teacher should have investigated to find out who was instigating the kid.

>justacocklover
Behead all redditors