My country was a mistake. We lost 4 wars in the 90s against underequipped Slovenes, Bosniaks, Croats and Albanians...

My country was a mistake. We lost 4 wars in the 90s against underequipped Slovenes, Bosniaks, Croats and Albanians. We have the biggest number of generals and soldiers sentenced to jail. Our proto state in Bosnia was created through genocide and ethnic cleansing. Our reputation is completely ruined, everybody hates us and we're the black sheep of Europe and the world. Our economy is shit and we're among the 5 poorest countries in Europe along Moldavia, Ukraine, Albania and Kosovo. We haven't even joined any of the relevant world organizations and institutions such as the EU and/or the WTO. Our culture is a mixture of turbo folk music, singers and television hosts who are actually prostitutes and reality tv. Not to mention that our cuck government won't even openly condemn Russian aggression and put sanctions on Russia. Please, Joe Biden, just nuke us and end this shit. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: 1505068096202.png (187x270, 6.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuPWzVipGy8
youtube.com/watch?v=b9a2WPHdyy0
youtube.com/watch?v=4aVJh1cG8vg
youtube.com/watch?v=fXfWShAkJE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nuke us
no

Let me get joe biden on the line...hes sleeping

Ustasha moment

Literally, every single thing you just listed as a negative is incredibly fucking based.
Also אלוהים הוא סרבי

Attached: 4117vrqxWyL.jpg (324x500, 30.35K)

Thanks for confirming that shills are using Serb IP's.

Stop posting the same thread Alboturk

>everybody hates us
The most based man in America is part serb so I never could.
We're going to destroy NATO to avenge Belgrade.

Attached: 1645820092827.png (676x1021, 117.12K)

And
>turbofolk
>bad
nigga miss me with that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPWzVipGy8
youtube.com/watch?v=b9a2WPHdyy0
youtube.com/watch?v=4aVJh1cG8vg

>stevan tomovic
>random no-name gypsojewish pseudo-intellectual
le serbs are literally jews u guys!! I hecking love kosovo and muslims now!! viva albania!

just join russia and belarus in the club of most disliked european countries that no one wants anything to do with

חבק את אחיך השורשים היהודיים
youtube.com/watch?v=fXfWShAkJE8

Attached: 1560982268252.jpg (500x577, 87.51K)

Attached: 4N2T6eq.jpg (480x209, 13.2K)

You know what, I'm copying this.
And I will repost this over and over again as a memeflag.
The amount of seethe this thread generates every time it gets reposted is simply too amusing. It's like an automatic seethe button for Balkan nationals.

cope ahmed

tell me about the serbian women, are the beautiful? i am interested

Shalom brown jew

A штo cи тaквa пaљeвинa бpaтe?

Shalom Goth.

every time i remember this quote
>everybody knows that they personally lost the war, and the fuckers in the black audis won

Attached: Bosnia_CreationOfAFailedState.jpg (1104x1768, 590.59K)

>everybody hates us
No we don‘t
>We haven't even joined any of the relevant world organizations and institutions such as the EU and/or the WTO.
And thats a good thing
>Our culture is a mixture of turbo folk music, singers and television hosts
Modern culture is fucked everywhere but tradtional serbian culture is more like a mix of slavic and byzantine culture

Fuck me I needed that

Attached: 1616995758699.jpg (292x257, 34.1K)