IT'S INTERNATIONAL WOMANS DAY!!!!

it's international womans day!!! Have you whispered thank you to a vagina yet?? I just phoned my Mum and my Sister to say thank you for having a big old vagina, how are you celebrating this day anons? I'm not eating at all today because I feel bad about being a man :(

Attached: period_shirt_apu.jpg (480x276, 18.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was a thing in Adelaide today where all the women took a big photo! HOLY SHIT THIS IS BETTER THEN CHRISTMAS Vaginas are awesome and better then us

And ABC radio decided today was the perfect day to just have vaginas talking about farming on the Cuntry Hour, I learned so much about how period blood could be fertigated into the soil

Ayo hol up
Like..... all female variants, or?

Attached: 1643435837234.jpg (1079x2000, 431.11K)

GENTLEMEN
TODAY I WILL SLEEP
AND DO NOTHING
A GOOD SLEEP DAY TO YOU ALL

Attached: how i sleep.jpg (583x701, 136.66K)

I'm eating rotten mince and then shitting all over my girlfriend's car seats so she can know how I feel every time she opens her mouth.

I want to call my mum but she died. I miss celebrating mother's day

Imagine wasting such a good artstyle on futa cancer

no no you have to celebrate vaginas, isn't there a street party you can go to? Remember if you blow into a vagina and it sounds back you get a wish!! God I wish I had tits and a vagina. HAPPY INTERNTIONAL WOMANS DAY

She's talking dick in Heaven user, and I feel for you. The most important thing is she had a vagina and you know what popped out of that? YOU!!

Attached: 1620406100281.jpg (586x916, 142.63K)

Jfc
I guess as long as you dont see her penis, you'll be satisfied?

Attached: 1629967877678.jpg (1500x943, 1.2M)

I've got so many presents to give to the Women in my life, I can't wait!! Going to see my Nan this afternoon and play the whispering wall, GOD I FUCKING LOVE WOMEN SO MUCH THEY DESERVE THEIR OWN DAY JUST TO OVULATE AND HAVE PERIODS WHILE WEARING MAKEUP AND HIGH HEELS

youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Attached: mecunt.jpg (1366x768, 93.39K)

Why does the only white girl in the google doodle have blood on her face..?

That's pretty good

Lol men are so dumb and violent. Just turn on the TV and see for yourself. That's why they don't deserve a day. Women can do everything a man can do, but better because they are smarter and civilized.

Attached: women-supporting-islam-why-do-women-do-this-30292817.png (500x552, 171.23K)

kill a bitch with ur dick day

What's whispering wall? Do you need a vagina to play?