Guys help, how do I use the shells?

Guys help, how do I use the shells?

Attached: 20220303_213932.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

Big one for poopoo
Small one for peepee
Both if you want to watch the world burn

press both

Attached: 1625716508985.png (900x648, 660.6K)

those shells are weight activated, place your rectum directly onto them and press down until you feel a click

>Both if you want to watch the world burn
Both it is.

Incidentally the big one is only a half flush, the small one is the full flush. What a design.

use the handle you fucking retard

Everyone should double flush.

I am nervous too King
I ran out of toilet paper and I only have 3 shells next to me

Attached: images.jpg (771x397, 24.81K)

There isn't one

Both shells at the same time, are you insane?

what kind of retarded fucking 3rd world shithole do you live in that a toilet doesnt have a handle

Checked but it’s installed wrong if so. Moon is poopoo, oval is peepee, both together is the same as poopoo
>t. Our house came with one.

What do they mean!

>american
>talking about anything plumbing related
>accuses others of living in shitholes

go shit in the toilet water 1 inch from your ass and then clog those tiny pipes your decrepit country still uses for plumbing

Attached: 1617821885014.webm (480x360, 733.78K)

I'd say about half the toilets in straya are installed wrong, you can never really be sure which one does a full flush

i dont McClog my McToilet because im not a McFat McAmerican so go McFuck yourself

Do you have the one where a bitch is trying to do a shitty (literally) trick, and accidentally sprays everything?

Kek

Lmao savage.
The poop splashes alone would be annoying as fuck. Poop splashes in australia require mighty turds

the only thing you're right about is tiny pipes
I like to upset plumbers by saying it should be six inches to the street, and then they have to defend the inch and a half or whatever it is as being perfectly reasonable
what the fuck were they thinking. you can clog a drain with one of those triple peanuts

>go shit in the toilet water 1 inch from your ass
When I went to Europe I was really confused by how far down the water was. It splashed huge since my turd fell like 1 foot before hitting the water. Having the water only a couple inches under your ass REDUCES splashing you retard.

I swear every time I shit in a European toilet it splashed up and got on my ass.

Every work shit I take I reflect on my life as I flush the shit away with those fucking shell buttons. 10 years wasted away for nothing