I have never seen the entirety of globo homo fully commit this much to defeat and destroy a sovereign country...

I have never seen the entirety of globo homo fully commit this much to defeat and destroy a sovereign country. Why are they so afraid of Putin?

Attached: chinks.png (598x313, 33.05K)

Why does this not scare the normies? They can do this to literally anyone over any reason, regardless of how many citizens actually support it. If left to the markets only around 30% would boycott Russia

Sheeeeeit, Mah nigga Putin gonna kill all yo white crackaz.

Maybe, just maybe, invading a sovereign nation in fucking Europe and threatening to nuke half the world pisses people off.

I cant even tell who are the ironic redditors anymore

Why should I give a fuck? My own country wants me dead and they laugh like it's a joke.

it is not the first time

Attached: 1519116452307.jpg (1003x714, 215.87K)

>Why are they so afraid of Putin?
Because they don't control him. They are control freaks. The same reason why they were control freaks with the masks and vaccines is why they are control freaks with Putin. Its their personality.
Also many of the driving forces of the neocon/neoliberal establishment are jews. They have always had a deep-seated hatred of ethnic Russians going back hundreds of years. Its because of perceived oppression the Russians committed before the revolution. Rubio's main advisors have always been jewsish neo-cons and he is basically a puppet for them.

Rubio is trolling, he has to be. Democrats will NEVER go along with this

Putin probably has so much kompromat on us politicians. I am sure everything is gonna get dumped and they'll just say it's fake news.

> Why are they so afraid of Putin?

He’s a deranged man with Asperger’s with access to 6000 nuclear weapons. He’s threatened to destroy Earth if he’s not allowed to proceed with an invasion of Europe completely uninterrupted.

Geopolitical realities don’t cease to exist because Reddit notices them. Absolutely insane take. Touch grass

Exactly, and if they can get said countries people to back a war.. then they can nuke them both and call it a day...

This is about pulling off as many dead Whites as they can get away with...

Remember kikes want people to focus on Whites.

Not remind non whites they will be next...

What are you talking about? Before this shitshow, China was the only thing Dems and Reps agreed on.

BS.

Putin wears tiny nigger hat.
Putin is a nigger.
Zelensky wears tiny nigger hat.
Zelensky's a nigger.

Our country is ran by absolute morons with their heads seemingly in outer space.

They are going full force, even on here. Their cope is truly something to behold.

Ukranians are slav niggers. Their government is corrupt. They cheat and steal. They're niggers. Nobody used to give a fuck.
I suspect it's because ever since the US / NATO installed their puppet government in 2014 Western politicians have been doing shady shit in that shithole country and they're afraid of being caught. That's why there's such a disproportionate response to this.

Imagine you had a 30 year plan to break the Russian federation into pieces and loot the remains and it all came tumbling down in an hour and a half

>defeat and destroy a sovereign country
Now what crime has equal weight to that?

Anyways back to browsing threads about the invasion of Ukraine.

> He’s a deranged man with Asperger’s
And the guy who shits himself, can’t speak well and sleeps most of the week in charge of the world’s biggest military is…?

Its all a charade.

Just watch George Bush jr gubernatorial debate for the governor of Texas.

Then compare that to hurr durr "they got weapons of mass duhstrussion"

Its all a charade. they are actors to make Daniel Day Lewis look like an amateur.

so i guess ur just gonna ignore how Nato promised not to expand into eastern Europe and did anyway and now try to arm Ukraine against Russia with Nato weapons and take away Crimea and Sevastopol from them? Russia is bad guy here? Are you a fucking redditard? At what point can Putin defend Russia from Nato?

A rubber stamp and ventriloquist doll for the DNC. yeah he could push the red button, but his handlers won't let him and he's too drug addled and sleepy to do so anyways.

My Russian flag arrives tomorrow. I'm going to be flying in contrary opposition to all the propaganda flowing from the same gutters that brought you "safe, effective, and free".
And that's a good thing.

Biden’s doing well. The best possible presidency is one where the president does *nothing*

>Why are they so afraid of Putin?

Because in their eyes he is Trump only smaller and more communist

>starts brother wars while china is getting stronger

NATO is a defensive alliance.

NOt to mention the many "biolabs" funded by the NIH and fuaci niggers... to make biological weapons on Putins border.

I mean hes a kike slave as well its all theatre.. but the point is.. if they can get the general populace to join into full scale war...

Then the banker niggers can nuke everyone on both sides and say it was whoever they like.

Resist calls to war and emotion from BLACKNIGGERKIKES FROM HELL>

Black
Nigger
Kikes
from
Hell...

>just create your own banking system, bro

Attached: 1273835835484.jpg (1064x700, 65.52K)

Please
FUCK
OFF
NIGGER
KIKE...

Putin is literally a member of the WEF. This is all just a circus to distract from the covid disaster and that many of us in the English speaking world still don't have our civil rights returned to us

Im sure the little shitskin marco jewbio really cares about what happens in Europe. All he cares about is getting more greasy wetbacks like him here

Putin was one of them, he is an WEF gone rogue.

Kek good one

They plan to nuke you and say it was "WW3" hurr durr...

They kicked him out when the war started

Normies think they’re the “good guys” and they’d overlords wouldn’t do anything to harm them

first sentence is good everything else is schizo. last part was funny tho

check this motherfucker RIGHT NOW NEW FAGS.

your cunt has been in 7 wars since the end of the cold war, burger. you've spent the last 3 decades invading sovereign countries

Attached: schizo.png (595x423, 459.56K)

Pageantry

A war between Ukraine and Russia with escalation was wargamed in 2019 and they estimated 1 BILLION deaths. They're literally trying to wipe out the white race right now.

>afraid
Globohomo defeated commies once before, and they could do it again.

It's not globohomo vs non globohomo though. It's trash vs trash and there's no winner

>piss off china
This fucking retarded SPIC is going to cause an economic collapse. China has the vast majority of American manufacturing

Their corruption lies in Ukraine. They know they're fucked and will do anything to avoid their inevitability.

Yea they defensively attacked Serbia, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc, and whoops, defensively spread onto Russia's border and whoops this defensive alliance is for anyone to join except Russia so its quote defensive alliance against Russia and it will be over when Russia gives up and capitulates to Nato and their hegemony. At. What. Point. Can. Putin. Oppose. This?

Jews are sperging out as people want to ban stealing.

Isn't this literally anti-Capitalism?

Putin isn't jewish, you shill faggot.
Take your disinfo shilling and shove it up your ass.

Fuck Putin and these God damned Mongols.
They always wait until the West is weak and then start invading and butchering people.
Better to deal with the fucks now and wipe them off the earth.

probably just scare mongering. Americans can impose sanctions on Russia without getting into trouble, but China can harm american economy really hard. I hope no one is going to listen to Rubio and I will have my 中国银联 card in a couple weeks.

Capitalism only applies if it favors jews

My guess is that Putin knows they're weak, their grasp is failing after the COVID pandemic and they tried to call his bluff on Ukraine and failed spectacularly. The only thing they’ve got going for them now is the propaganda war and the Russians under-achieving on their strategy.
Also I’m halfway convinced these GloboHomo retards will use Putins gay invasion and ensuing shortages to make more digital passport shit and/or introduce extremely fucking retarded WEF planned economy shit. Either way, GloboHomo faggotry bad, Putin bad, Ukraine bad. We’re just along for the ride until someone pulls the trigger on some of the faggots stoking the flames of war.