How do we refute this?

How do we refute this?

Attached: Twittertranny.jpg (1080x985, 165.73K)

no one said it wasn't

What's even the point of having words, and terms, and definitions, if we're just going to use them all wrong?
You can can't argue with illogic.

by not destroying your
im offended i have to tell you to l2lift

You don't, she's right. Selling your pics on the internet is really not a sacrifice. Blame the cuckolds who buy that shit in the first place.

Pretty good point there deril

It's just skewed leftist wordisms, so to speak. There is no way to refute this because both cases can be defined as selling your body. She conveniently forgets to mention that one is (in a free, just, non Jewish society) honest work and the other is literally just whoring out.

Selling your body=/=selling the functions of your body.
This is basic critical thinking. So is saging your literal who twitter screencap thread, memeflag nigger. Kill yourself.

Leftists need their own continent, they'll be banished there without choice in the matter, they can never leave or receive aid of any kind. I just can't live among them any more and they're never going to leave us alone, we'll never be happy with them around.

Attached: 1578217679302.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

Spending any time working for money is by definition selling your body. It's just prostitution and e-thotting is more literally "selling your body".

It is. No one cares about it in that sense though, this is just some autistic word debate. What people are saying is they are "selling sex." Women can still dig ditches if they want. Men still aren't allowed to sell their buttholes.

>How do we refute this?
You don't because it's true.

Ask him why he isn't a prostitute then

being a prostitute on onlyfans is where you sell your soul.
all jobs but 'professional' ones are indentured servitude but you get to keep your soul.
gotta eat and provide somehow. learn how to lift properly and don't be a faggot

One sells your body, the other sells your body and your self-respect and chances of a good family.

But if you make enough money selling your self respect, it loops back around to who gives a shit.

Almost as if female privilege is a thing and make privilege is not.

One is selling a skill that is performed with your body, the other is literally selling the image of your body (or use of your body for prostitutes).

dont care one way or another. op is a faggot

Your body is sacred. Sex is sacred. Neither of these things should be trivialized.

Very easy. I can quit the warehouse and go flip burgers instead. But your nudes are never going off the internet, whore lmao .

>destroying your back at a warehouse
How mechanically retarded to you need to be to do this. Keep your back straight. Isn't hard.

>(or use of your body
That's manual labour, yes.

>How do we refute this?
By pointing out how you retard jews intentionally omit the concept of "dignity" that juxtaposes these two concepts to deliberately deceive the readers and promote degeneracy.

Attached: 1605522322272.jpg (545x397, 79.13K)

Not always possible, especially in fast moving work environments like a warehouse.

There unironically isn't a point.

I'm surprised no one discusses this on Any Forums, but every European language, and eventually all current languages, will be destroyed. A new global tongue will be made. Even Arab calligraphy will make people of the future question about humanities past.

Who knows what they have planned. Not even a joke I bet emojis will be the language of commoners in the future. They will be more like glyphs that can have multiple meanings.

Were basically going to become tribal animals without the ability to sophistically communicate since our languages define our very subconscious and psyche. Everyday, even English speakers, are saying very ancient things that now have new meanings for us.