What the fuck happens here?

What the fuck happens here?

Attached: Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png (1280x853, 46.65K)

Ayo these niggas sublimes#1 fans?

Attached: 1646430224039m.jpg (778x1024, 64.55K)

Nothing really, commies spent the past 20 years destroying the country, now centrists are trying to salvage whats left.
This country has no future, its main resource is cows.
I wish the english would have discoreved us first, instead of these filthy spaniards and portuguese, fucking disgusting culture to build a country upon.

argentinians who know how to do economics

drugs

?
???
Even if you live in peronia, its still way cheaper to live there.
You obviously could be better, because you have tons of natural resources, but even as bad as you have it now, your cost of living is still way cheaper than in Uruguay.

Nah, the whole "LOL U CAN JUST BUY WEED LEGALLY" is a complete meme and pure propaganda, its not real.

Don't you guys have a huge violent crime issue relative to your population? I've heard Montevideo is Rosario 2.0

He doesn't know.

Not really "huge" its bad because we spent the last 20 years with a government of commies that has filthy parasites as their main voting block, its kinda better now with the centrists but its not like a favela or something.

I guess, but as with everything, nobody cares. Either to lacy out too inept to fix anything. It'll fix itself.

Cheto de mierda, tenés menos calle que Venecia. Quédate en Carrasco sur

How could that be true? Isn't Uruguay 90% white? I thought whites didn't do crime?

>feeling proud of living in a shithole
This is the mentality of the average brainwashed commie spic.

Not what I said, retard. Go back to your comfy house without machine guns blasting all night. Only thing I hate more than commies are chetos chupa pija who deny reality because it's 2 blocks away from them.

If you consider spaniard/italian mutts "white", then yes, we are 90%+ white.
Unsurprisingly, a huge percentage of the people that commit crimes are niggers and shitskins.

In which villa do you live negro?

Eastern Argentina, one day they will return to the homeland

Despite being only 20% of the population, favelados commit over 80% of all crimes

Literally what you said, pretending to be cool and edgy because you live in a poorer neighborhood instead of complaining, you act macho because "you know the streets", absolute mongoloid spic mentality.
The reality is that Uruguay is not that bad in the grand scheme of things, relative to other countries in latinamerica.

Crime is not that bad. We have one of the least amount of crime in general of south America. But if you go to a mutt hood you are getting fucked

Funny thing of Uruguay is the higher you go in social scale the whitest the people are.

Being blond is a very common trope associated to belonging to the good neighbors.

Cisplatina is Brazilian clay, even if culturally similar to Argentina, the only ones with a proper claim to the land are Brazilians.
Would be amazing to be anexed by Brazil(specially with Bolsonaro) to be honest.

I feel like it'd be a good place to live

Idk but I remember that urugay is the best guay and fuck paraguay its full of niggers.
SA anons am I right?

best places for gringo refugees?

Not acting macho, just despising your retarded take on reality because you don't know the city you live in. You have zero clue, typical moron who gets shocked when shtf and overreacts because you think things happened out of the blue.
A 2 cuadras de Arocena y Schroeder, mucho milicos con ratatata, ta bravo el barrio.

Cállate negro. Porque no volves Marconi a escuchar cumbia y pegarle a tu mujer porque perdió tu cuadro de fútbol?

LMAO URUGUAY
U R GAY

thought "18 do 50" was bad?
ratio of nigger crime here is twice as bad
every black man or indio has a friend or two that "work" as muggers
when i was in a public university (not worth it) i knew one guy that got his house broken in by a childhood friend a few days before he moved out
absolutely disgusting

my future home

Any country is a good place to live if you have money.
You live literally on the best country on earth, I would not recommend in a million years for anyone living in any first world country to move here unless for work reasons.
The humidity is awful, the only place you have in country to go in vacations its the beach, which is completely brown because of sediments from the river.
Summers too hot and humid, winters too cold and damp, its not a good place, you have literally a country the size of a continent to pick states from, thank god you were born there instead of in a CIA buttfucked third world shithole.

uruguay is tax haven with a very netherlands-style government (unfit for latin america for sure)
paraguay is spic thailand. cheap underage whores everywhere and stolen shit like cars end up there in flea markets. Great pleace where to start a second life if you broke the law in your country

Nah, eso es de blanco piyo. Lo bueno que sabemos que vos no tocas una mina ni de rebote cheto incel,mucho bullying en la Scuola?

do paraguayans have underage whores?

idk, according to the flag it's like sunny and has waves and shit. sounds like a nice place.

Uruguay is physically too far from Paraguay to develop any kind of cultural opinion about it, they do be brown as default though.

Secret ethnostate stuffed into a corner far away from happenings.
Don't tell anyone.

The economy is not even close to be as good as USA. Wages are a lot less than over there.

However if you somehow manage to keep you USA job while working remote from here you can live as a king over here.

Move to a red state, retard.
DO NOT EVER THINK MOVING TO LATIN AMERICA IS A GOOD IDEA UNLESS YOU ARE A MILLIONARE

>I live in a poor neighborhood so the whole country is jut like my neighborhood
Retard.

If the flag represented our sea, it should be brown and cloudy.

Attached: 59b56c17ba1a0.jpg (580x385, 134.48K)

Me estas cagando que pasa eso en el corazon de carrasco?
Vivo en pocitos y no escuche ningun arma en mi vida.

I never said the whole country. You have to keep up. I know education here is shit, but try your best.

Nah jaja, yo tengo novia y un buen laburo. Es lo natural si estudias viste?

Y vos qué tenés? Una triste historia de como tú viejo te pegaba?

Uruguay isn't that bad dude.
It's true that we don't have the variety of USA, but it's a cool place to just chill.

Do your DD on the cost of living, its not good compared to Argentina, even as bad as your economy is now, its cheaper to pay the bills and buy food in there than here.
Do not fall for the Uruguay gov propaganda trying to lure Argentinian money and immigrants.

man, it's mad max: the country
if you think argentina is lawless, go to paraguay and see it by yourself

fiscal paradise

>Natural
>Si estudias
>Uruguay
>Buen trabajo
>Larpeando en Any Forums a las 3 de la mañana
JajajajajjajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajJajajajajjajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajJajajajajjajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajJajajajajjajajajjajajajajajajjajajajaj

Compared to US its fucking horrible.
But like i said before, any country is amazing if you are a millionaire.
Makes absolutely no sense for someone that lives in the US that can move freely between all their states to move to a third world shithole, its retarded.

No onions el, pero onions similar pero sin gf.
Entro a laburar, desde mi casa, en 6 horas.