Fuck /k/. ZOGshill board...

Fuck /k/. ZOGshill board. They're celebrating Hohols killing a few supply columns now but their copium is going to be hilarious when Russia destroys Ukraine within 1 week.

I had always figured they'd be like a brother board but really the only thing they're redpilled on is gun rights. Otherwise they're just civnat, ZOGmutt supporting scum. Probably an effect of their pro-US military brainwashing. They've been raised to think MUH ARMY is le heckin based and badasserino!

Attached: 1646366691157.jpg (640x779, 77.6K)

They’re Americans and they support American interests. You are an imbecile..

post webm or it's fake

I mean, yes, okay, but
>1 more week
This time. This time.

Very ironic coming from hohols who have been using DCS and ARMA footage as their propaganda

>they’re ZOGbots and they support zog interests
FTFY

Attached: Just liberators.jpg (536x720, 126.84K)

Yes, this time, it’s almost over for Ukrops. Kiev nearly surrounded, the east Ukrop army almost entirely surrounded. Massive naval assault on Odessa, the Russians made the mistake of trying to spare their Slavic brothers but the gloves are coming off as soon as the right troops are in the right place and prepped to attack. It can not be denied that Russia is taking a lot of ground and making daily progress.

How else do you liberate a country from Zog without killing a few ZOGbots.

Been there since 2009. To be fair it's been that way since Trumps term. The past year or so it's been endless vatnik accusations anytime you post Russian/soviet equipment. Now with the invasion it's all been dialed up to 11 and the shills that are raiding are super obvious.

Attached: 401758-52c9f224d69a6976cb0ab221ee205411.png (349x200, 93.64K)

I don't know the meaning of
>cis
>hohols
I can tell you are from reddit though

meant for (You)

It's the same discord trannies as here you dumbass.

/k/ is naturally going to full of USA agents. ATF/FBI etc plus the usual suspects.

How did you got photo with his face visible and OP has covered?

Just one more week, I swear

Attached: putin.png (303x335, 135.71K)

sounds like you're the one taking deep gulps of copium while seething. HAHAHAHAHAAH

Ok, Vatnik

Attached: 1646588990608.jpg (928x566, 108.45K)

How much do the costumes cost? Do they rent them?

Man on the right is a Jew

The jews in ukraine are being defeated.

feels good bros

Based. We're with you daddy Vlad and all the Vladbots out there.!

>within 1 week
like how it was "within one week" three weeks ago?

Based shoot him

Take off the VPN, moshe

false flag

>get btfo'd at /k/
>come to the designated shill retard safespace to start a thread
Boo fucking hoo, faggot.

Ironic coming from the zog board that seethes at anyone pro Russian or anti ZOG and calls you vatnik instead of creating logical arguments

/k/ are fudd boomers. Unironically dumber than Any Forums.

Attached: 1646506158673.png (680x523, 484.51K)