Ukraine will win

Ukraine will win.

Attached: sld.jpg (2000x1333, 318.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VxyXyr5lyPk
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Commodities/Palladium-copper-and-nickel-hit-historic-highs-on-Russia-sanctions
youtu.be/p9LtFPX43Oc
vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2022/02/26/belgium-sends-weapons-to-ukraine/
tass.com/defense/1262637
youtube.com/watch?v=DmLp7yJSSbY
youtube.com/watch?v=4uF-smQAgRg
scmp.com/news/world/russia-central-asia/article/3169147/china-backed-aiib-puts-russia-and-belarus-lending
aliexpress.com/item/1005003012596339.html
aliexpress.com/item/1005001648259472.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not going to win. When Russia has lost enough they will start carpet bombing whole country back to stone age.

I don't think so.

Attached: 1646567117887.jpg (2420x1691, 1.47M)

Bold of you to assume they have their logistics shit in order enough to do this before domestic bankruptcy causes a coup

I don't dispute the theory of being able and willing to do it, but the Russians are up against a clock here

nigga they are pulling ZSUs and 1960s vintage FAE bombs out of Siberian storage. They don't have enough munitions to flatten Ksneediv let alone every hard target and population center

based, death to pootin and his cock holsters

youtu.be/VxyXyr5lyPk

Attached: 07.03.22 first international brigade with 10 000 soldier droped into the fight. Me and my lads last Photo.png (720x581, 669.29K)

At this point, it's not beyond possibility. More because of Russia's incompetence than Ukrainian resilience.

if Russia does take Ukraine and bomb it into submission, it will be a bummer but i won't be totally surprised.

if Ukraine successfully holds Russia off for long enough to make Russia give up on taking the whole country, it would be a fantastic victory on Ukraine's side and Russia will be embarrassed for the rest of this century.

They are literally testing Ukrainian defence weak points with their early attacks and cheap armor. Wait until they start mass deploying Armata platforms and Ukraine will fall in days.

>10 armatas
Wow.

ooh, FNCs, nice

ah yes, cheap armor such as T-90 and cheap airplanes such as Su-34, flying low in the range of stingers and dropping dumb bombs on bakeries

Really? You go straight to Armatas? Are we a joke to you?

Excellent point tovarisch. Also, all videos of Russian losses are footage from Hogan's Heroes.

Attached: ayyylmaooo--------old nazi disclosed.jpg (830x1280, 86.41K)

"sir, is this enough testing?"
"no, send in the next wave. and call up vladivostok, tell them to send all they have."

truly russian military genius is unparalleled

>mass deploying Armata platforms

All 13 of them.

meanwhile it comes for Ukrainian man to live his country around 2000-3000 dollars. Ukrainian custom staff makes over 4 million dollars a day.

Attached: 1646669067226.webm (464x848, 484.25K)

>he never heard about UPA

>chink footage from the plandemic

Really?

Attached: adidas cuts off Russia.jpg (666x548, 246.87K)

Ukraine already won

Russia no more has an economy. And they are already ousted from the international system.

---BRITISH DUDE---

Attached: sigh.. Joolensky...webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

>Ksneediv
formerly Charkov

They've already given up on taking the whole country. They're demanding recognition of the LPR and DPR and recognition of Crimea as part of Russia, and no NATO.

Attached: hopium_cover.jpg (800x450, 59.8K)

No EU either, and Russia gets to appoint their PM.

>russian actually having control over the territory
they have the same control the US had in afghan
beside some camps, they only stick to roads
they have no real control over the land behind the "front line"
thats why they are constantly getting ambushed and their supply lines are getting fucked

>vatnik talking shit about other countries' inequalities
lmao

Attached: russia wealth distribution.png (377x337, 14.88K)

>Turning your country into North Korea tier Chinese vassal to own the libs
what did putin mean by this

>Russian economy is going to shrink by 7 %
>"7 % is not a big number!"

Wtf is this cope-channel?

Attached: laughs_in_viking.jpg (538x482, 64.44K)

Attached: 1646634367403.jpg (852x640, 130.47K)

7% is like a decade of growth just wiped out like that right

There is not even a closed front "line" as suggested in those maps. This is not WWI, just scattered encampments.

>The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: rzeź wołyńska, lit.'Volhynian slaughter'; Ukrainian: Boлинcькa тpaгeдiя, romanized: Volynska trahediia, lit.'Volyn tragedy'), were carried out in German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, or the UPA
>Most of the victims were women and children.[5] Many of the Polish victims regardless of age or gender were tortured before being killed; some of the methods included rape, dismemberment or immolation, among others.[6] The UPA's actions resulted in between 50,000[1] and 100,000 deaths.

Attached: p1ad0tO0KL1tsymcro1_400.gif (300x300, 892.13K)

of course nu/k/ takes this obvious bait. fuck nuchannel and the brown leaf cuck
mod

stocks are almost worthless already, ruble is collapsing, army is getting destroyed

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Commodities/Palladium-copper-and-nickel-hit-historic-highs-on-Russia-sanctions

Attached: 1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 240.28K)

In Melitopol, residents began to hand over weapons to the Russian military

It costs $50 to return the machine. The guys turned in for themselves and for the neighbors who were afraid to shine - and received $ 300 for 6 machines. You can exchange a potential term for dollars at the department of the Russian Guard, our comrades report from the spot.

Attached: 16466754807740.jpg (600x414, 16.96K)

>All 13 of them.

dont forget the 13 tow trucks, ivan

Attached: rtx1bxuk.jpg (2500x1298, 606.19K)

I love these posts because they get so many (you)

In the suburbs of Kyiv, Vladimir Karas, the brother of the famous Nazi Yevgeny Karas, the founder of the C14 group, was squinted.

youtu.be/p9LtFPX43Oc

FUN START AROUND MINUTE 20

Attached: 16466785464270.png (603x420, 222.37K)

Poorly translated unsourced vatnik bullshit

What's with the busted English?

literal russian shill

This guy has been popping up in all these threads in the past 8 hours and going on long "rants". Not sure if they're copy pasted or not, but they're your typical vatnik spew

wonder if he is getting paid or just having a mental breakdown

Interesting belgian weapons

So my guess is you can't bring your weapons but they arm them at the border

Not too many mercs running around with FN FNC

having a mental breakdown, since his monthly shilling salary is turning into toilet paper in an alarming rate

Attached: lol.png (1191x436, 27.53K)

How cute.

He thinks Armada is operational and they have more than a handful of it.

He probably thinks PAK FA fighters will provide air cover while PAK DA bombers level kyiv with precision guided munitions.

kek. piglets.

i wonder how the fuck did they travel to other side of the world and airlines allowed this shit.

Attached: 16466812681410.png (940x828, 538.82K)

and.. i would go an pay your debts next month off.

*gibs you*
Nothing personnel russhit

Attached: 1646518801238.jpg (1421x1986, 1.42M)

I've said it before, but I can't tell the satirical vatniks from the actual vatniks.

vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2022/02/26/belgium-sends-weapons-to-ukraine/

Attached: 04.03.22 ukrainian people defending themselves from other ukrainians who they saw on the road walking alone..jpg (768x1024, 118.66K)

Why do all the NLAW pics never show inside of tube?

Attached: 1645953525447.png (400x388, 70.74K)

Attached: 27.02.22 Defenders of Donbass thank EU and UK.png (800x597, 528.1K)

>clearly an image of ukrops being absolutely based and lynching a criminal
Is this supposed to make me dislike Ukranians? Why are you so shit at this game?

Without externalities Ukraine will lose. It will be slow and vicious. Russia's frustration has already altered their tactics. They have accepted that victory won't be handed to them, so now they start smashing resistance piece by piece. By the looks of it they're going to take a comical amount of loses doing it. They also appear not to care.
Externalities is the key to any Ukrainian endgame that doesn't result in the shattering of the country. Russian military revolts? Ukraine stands a chance. Putin's friends decide he's fucking them for no gain and replace him? Ukraine stands a chance. Russian people start revolting against the war? Ukraine stands a chance. But if everything stays as it is right now Russia eventually crushes the Ukraine under a mountain of bodies in the dumbest victory ever.

>russia lost 10k+ soldiers and hundreds of tanks
>for some hollow tubes with spicy rockets

LOL

>Russians collect up empty tubes into a shed
If that helps you sleep at night

Attached: 16466818619390.png (1280x728, 1.39M)

Polish people fought both. His name uses a "w" for a "v" sound so it's not unusual he could've fought both.

what is being proven here

ukrainian fake.

Please I beg you, get better memes. This is facebook tier.

Attached: 1645969108092.jpg (218x250, 3.38K)

now fake the dead VDV niggas. fake the belarussians pussying out. fake the weeks it'll take to grab kiev.

I'm starting to think their nukes don't even work.

Remember the hype? 2300 Armatas by 2020. Now its 70-100 by 2025.

I hope

Attached: 16466826631600.png (1280x854, 1.78M)

The information war is more important than the conventional war. Events over the last two weeks have proved this. This is the new war.

We can only hope, if putin loses, all his puppet loses too, and fuck that i'm tired of Venezuelans killing people on my country

tass.com/defense/1262637
>A pilot batch of tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and repair and evacuation equipment based on the Armata combat platform will be delivered to the Russian troops in 2022, Defense Minister Army General Sergei Shoigu said at the ministry’s conference call on Thursday.
>pilot
>in 2022
Yeah no

How is that possible? Meanwhile our military intelligence claims the chinks have built ~120 J-20s. The difference in industrial capacity is staggering for two countries that similar in power.

>climb mount narodnaya

Attached: 1402295121035.jpg (432x345, 29.39K)

Kino campaign

Putting a big band of reflective yellow tape on your head with a white background seems like a really, really bad idea.

> 70-100 by 2025
!? whoah, curb your optimism user. There's 13 units now, by 2025 it will be closer to 2-3, the rest will probably be sold in parts for vodka and western cigarettes, maybe some will serve in UA armed forces.

Jaws died at the end of the movie

China and Russia are nothing alike in terms of population or industrial output. Roughly 1 out of 5 people on Earth live in China.

From where russia is standing, bombs are expensive.

For independence of Ukraine, duh.
Also they fought germans and occasional polish civilians, which was not very nice.

I think that's two different units

Attached: 164668306243_qq8.png (1280x728, 1.44M)

>demanding
The dead can't make demands

They've been demanding that since the first round of talks. Ukies are smart enough to know that demilitarizing today to end this war just means becoming a Russian vassal tomorrow and being invaded under some pretense Putin pulls out of his arse the day after tomorrow.

>what are partisans

>we might actually get bear vs dragon if China gets frisky with siberia

Who would west side with?
Would it be a chance for Russia to salvage some of their reputation?

it just typical bargain bluster: demand way more then you actually are expecting. Nobody in their right mind would let the vatniks pick their internal government PM. Also Ivans will back off on the block demand as they hopefully know themselves that a country with disputed borders cant join NATO and they dont give much of as shit about EU.

Between the lines it is a offer of draw- recognize the 2014 gains and we will recognize our defeat of 2022. This was first and foremost about Putin monkes ego and Ukraines oil and gas reserves second. They lost mostly on both fronts (Chrimean deposits are gone).

Attached: 1646580847642.png (249x286, 86.68K)

They demand, ahahaha. Can't make this shit up.

Clancy got it wrong. Everyone's going to gang up on Russia in that scenario.
Boris was right, Russia has zero allies left.

Man I hope you have relatives on the fight and they get decapitated

The funniest thing is Zelensky wasn't likely to win any re-election in the future and was already feuding with other politicians. Putin could've brought Ukrainian oligarchs into the fold and subverted Ukraine that way.
Putin actually managed to unite Zelensky and Klitschko after their borderline blood feud.

I know. But at what cost?

>Boris was right, Russia has zero allies left.

Czech resident Milos Zeman unexpectedly announced a decision to award Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky with the highest state award of the Czech Republic - the Order of the White Lion, denik.cz reports.

"The President (Vladimir Zelensky) showed courage and courage by remaining in his country, despite proposals for evacuation," Milos Zeman explained his decision.

Zeman has long been considered the most Russia-friendly head of an EU member state. In particular, he offered Ukraine to negotiate with the Russian Federation on financial compensation for the annexed Crimea.

Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States Oksana Markarova received the Ronald Reagan Freedom Medal for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which was presented by Frederick Ryan, head of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation. This was reported in the press service of the head of state.

Ryan emphasized that this high award recognizes the leadership of Volodymyr Zelensky and the invincibility of the spirit of millions of Ukrainians who stand up for their right to choose their own future and inspire the entire civilized world to fight for the values of freedom and democracy to which President Reagan dedicated his life.

It was President Reagan who gave the decisive impetus to the destruction of the Soviet "evil empire" and paved the way for freedom and democracy for its enslaved peoples on the territory of the former USSR.

Attached: 26.02.22 Dontesk Republic forces unleashing grads on ukrainian positions.webm (848x478, 266.01K)

>Their Gnazi is bad
>Our Gnazi is good guy, I swear, my comrade

Attached: aeg95rb_460s.jpg (460x613, 28.57K)

It’ll be the biggest coalition of major countries since the 55 days at Peking.

Attached: 92EFCDD6-829C-4F5C-BB99-77C6A5BC5258.jpg (640x640, 138.12K)

Krim je ukrajinski.

Attached: russians are loosing the invasion.png (1280x666, 1.14M)

two more weeks bros I swear

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (1600x1114, 1.47M)

It isn't the same vehicle you fucking gorilla

I love this post

>mass
>with like 15 built
Not that it matters.
They shall be smitten by the wrath of Saint Javelina

>. Wait until they start mass deploying Armata platforms and Ukraine will fall in days.
Any day now.

Attached: 1646458335868.jpg (680x481, 113.64K)

tow trucks not needed, Ukranian farmers have tractors

kek

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=DmLp7yJSSbY

Der Coomer.
SS General Coomer.

Attached: 1631652099599.jpg (786x892, 115.21K)

>he pulls out the putin shill map
isn't convincing people the whole point of being a shill? get some new tricks

I'm beginning to believe.

>Who would west side with?
Popcorn manufacturers

$20 bn a day

janitor on deck

Attached: 1637545685240.jpg (306x338, 13.5K)

We both know the reason... and even if they got some that were not used, so what? West has sent like 20k antitank weapons in the first week on top of all the anti-tank stuff they already had.

Attached: 16466870535130.png (854x328, 49.87K)

>Putin actually managed to unite Zelensky and Klitschko after their borderline blood feud.

He also united the West while the NATO was in shambles because nobody saw any use for it anymore. Putin blundering that fucking hard, undoing his work of the last 20+ years, is fucking fascinating.

Attached: ein-meisterwerk-der.jpg (1900x1267, 688.71K)

Attached: tumblr_pkcwadHVLj1s3olk1o5_400[1].gif (268x168, 2.93M)

They unironically just might. This generation of Ukrainians are going to be held in good stead for a long time.

russian daily necessity prices are already up 400% user.

Imagine going to get groceries tomorrow and it costing you five times as much as you expect. Not gas, not going out to eat, just groceries.

Russians will reset without influence of the West and then we can see their rockets flying toward the Mars.

Attached: 16466858607870.png (680x680, 623.52K)

Zelensky called back soldiers which took part in UN operations.. all 41 are on the way home already.

Assuming the Russina economy collapses in the near future (very likely), what's next? Becoming China's resource bitch? Dying out from drugs and AIDS?

The only thing worse than this Ukraine humiliation would be invading Bogdangrad.

Ability to wage war collapses, units in Ukraine either retreat into Russia or surrender to the Ukraine if they're smart, Russian leadership hopefully knows what's good for them and concedes Ukraine, sanctions lift and the west ships food supplies in to try and keep them all from starving and/or profiteer.

TWO MORE RECON CONVOYS

I dont know if this is bait or cope anymore

Attached: death.jpg (453x600, 46.1K)

it's low quality bait user, if you can't tell that you might need to step away from the computer for a bit.

im still thinking they're somehow holding up something bigger... but what are they waiting for ? more dead vdv ? more destroyed equipment ? i dont fucking know lads, time will show, i hope they dont have anything in their sleeves

Attached: cat hands.png (256x256, 67.23K)

i give this faggot permission to do all the drugs he wants and/or needs for the rest of his life
based kike

>Number built : 70 to 100 anticipated

Why is this video so fuckin funny to me

They’re just going to grind themselves to the bone and break through doing so. I hope the Ukrainians pull it off but they’re still not in a great position here.

Still, they’re going to make the Russians bleed to death for it.

The tesla coil made me kek

For russia its more like 2

we dont even buy that much gas from Russia, if cornpop Joe hadnt canned Keystone and also illegally prevented already agreeded upon fracking contracts then we would not have had horrific gas prices the last 11 months let alone even worse now because of this invasion.
The establishment is just trying to pass the blame for the shit economy they have caused throgh lockdowns and fiscal policy the last few years on the new crisis.

why do they think this endless seething and fake news makes ukraine look less based? if anything it makes russia look even more pathetic than it already does

youtube.com/watch?v=4uF-smQAgRg

Why are Russians so bad at faking things?

voronezh will fly the blue and yellow.

russians are always lying its hilarious

I believe Russia will make more gains then the west will step in, the more ground Russia takes the more likely an intervention looks.

Lad, they’re more likely to detonate their own nukes on Russian territory in error than claim air supremacy

most of these guys look like fags. just like real soldiers

LMFAO

8/10 bait here’s a >you

what i suspected, when they take Keiv the western forces will roll in.

Russia has 0 hard currency and is currently getting fucked in the ass by stinger missiles while making calls on non-secure lines

Why not both?

I know this is bait but why don’t the Russians actually be honest and make a video of a Rheinmetall 140mm (most likely future tank gun) shooting at T-14s to see how well the armor does? It’d help validate that they even exist and aren’t just T-55s with cardboard exteriors

>twitter name
Well fuck looks like the Russians were the real nigger lovers

Don't worry vatniks, reinforcements are on the way

Attached: uktg1sqoczl81.jpg (1080x751, 48.02K)

Photo from before the war, I think. It's probably already been captured.

Attached: UA_36_brigade_women_K.I.A's.jpg (1941x2370, 2.92M)

holy shit i thought we were the worst, i guess msm got me too

>It's not going to win. When Russia has lost enough they will start carpet bombing whole country back to Stone Age

The western aligned world is united against Russia. Increased displays of brutality will only strengthen western resolve. That might be just the thing that gets NATO to establish a no fly zone. In which case Russias only option is to use tactical nukes - which is not a fight that they can win given what we’ve seen from their performance thus far.

We have ZERO intention of allowing the Russians to take all that stuff we gave the Ukrainians.

that reminds me, is wagner group actually worth their salt? or are they just hardcore larpers?

>But if everything stays as it is right now Russia eventually crushes the Ukraine under a mountain of bodies in the dumbest victory ever.

If everything stays the same Russia gets bled out. This conflict isn’t heading into the insurgency stage. Putin overplayed his hand. The only question I have, is weather he will lash out and use a nuke.

They're mercenaries. They're either worried about getting out and getting paid, in that order, or they're clowns who have deluded themselves into believing their own bullshit and can't be trusted with anything. Pick your favorite.

top one looks like a girl the bottom one looks male

>decades old anti-tank and anti-air missle weapon systems
what are we worried about again

these nazi's will not win,
this is how this will end up, we are bogging down the nazi's with slow attacks, while the west virtue signals itself into self destruction. at that point we stop at the dnipper river, and woke west can have the rest of nazi-land

It's estimated to shrink by 35% in the next three months. Vatniks have the chance to witness the fall of the USSR in 4k

>southwest pacific forces

look at the eyebrows

>koya
>y-y-yes your Excellency?
>send them
>sss-send what, Sir?
>THEM
>-b-but, Sir..wont that trigger a nuclear response?
>NOW

Attached: winning04.jpg (474x266, 28.55K)

How?

Unironically gasoline isn't getting more expensive in Russia, because they can't sell it, no one's willing to buy Russian oil and transport compagnies don't want to transport Russian oil. Also people the industry is slowing down and people buy less. So they've got twice more fuel in reserve than usual, they're effectively overproducing which is really bad.

they don't really look female maybe just thin

>before domestic bankruptcy causes a coup
Putin's approval rating is up from 60% before the war to 70%. They're not blaming him for the war or the sanctions, they're supporting him for standing up to NATO's aggression.

>believing polls
you are a god damn moron

In some ways, they've already won. Militarily? How long can they keep this up? Some units will be cut off from the world eventually.

There's no way that's true. Russia produces most of its own daily necessities. They're a food and fuel exporter.

Where is all this "Ukraine stronk, Russia is collapsing!" propaganda coming from? This is a very one-sided war, Ukraine never stood a chance, and Russia is used to international sanctions and providing for itself.

Fuck keystone and fuck fracking, suck my dick nigger

lol fuck you vatnik

Says the side targeting civilian families quite deliberately.

Attached: Kryvonos5.jpg (1170x939, 127.23K)

>This is a very one-sided war, Ukraine never stood a chance, and Russia is used to international sanctions and providing for itself.
So where's that Russian victory?

Think about just what losing air traffic will do to Russia's economy. Just that.

Kane?

I think you're basically right about winning the war and being able to carry on despite the sanctions but you're really underselling how bad the sanctions are going to be. Between being cut off from Europe and thus effectively all land based trade, Russia is also sanctioned by all the major microchip producers, which makes a huge swathe of modern commercial goods unavailable even for domestic production.

We really need to cut the cable to Russia.
It's annoying as fuck that their people keep posting here and won't stay in Any Forums.

>So where's that Russian victory?
It hasn't even been two weeks. America took six weeks invading Iraq.

The Ukraine military is fucking shattered, surviving by hiding among civilians the Russians don't want to kill and in civilian infrastructure that the Russians don't want to destroy. This isn't a war anymore, it's a hostage situation.

Ugh... shit's fucked. Russians broke through and are rampaging in Ukr rear

Attached: Mar07.jpg (1320x861, 131.77K)

Retard, their industry depends on spare parts and machinery from abroad to function, their agriculture needs machinery to grow and harvest crops.

You can't build a car if you lack a key component to build the engine.
You can't manufacture that component if you have no local industry that can, and if you can't import the tools anyway.
You can't build your wunderwaffen if you depend on foreign electronics.
You can have all the resources you want, if you can't master all the steps required to transform raw ore into a finished product, you're not self sufficient. The USSR collapsed due to its isolation.

Now they can't invest in their own industry because :
-they're defaulting, meaning no one's gonna lend them any money
-they're out of hard currency
-they're under sanctions and will have a very hard time replenishing their currency reserves

Microeconomics of manufactured goods is far more complex than you monkeys believe.

The global microchip industry will feel the pain too.already major microchip companies have ceased production because Russia and Ukraine provided 90,% of a few key raw resources.

>Between being cut off from Europe
Being what from Europe? Europe has no plans to stop buying Russian gas and oil. They have to give something in exchange for this gas and oil, or they're not going to receive it.

>Russia is also sanctioned by all the major microchip producers
China is open for business. Literally anything anyone is selling to China, in addition to anything mad in China, is going to be available in Russia as well.

The sanctions are an annoyance. Fake and gay like this whole operation to start Cold War 2.

is she okay?

Finally seeing the A-Team van after 10 seconds of everything else made me lose my composure.

Yeah, yeah, I know you've got it in your shill script to accuse anyone describing the actual situation of being a Russian disinformation agent, but I'm Canadian (and ethnically pure Scandinavian).

You think you're going to get your little slice of that sweet trillion-dollar military-industrial-complex profiteering in Cold War 2, but you're just getting blood on your hands for people rapidly losing credibility and legitimacy. They're keeping records of who they're paying, for what services, and when they go down, we're going to get those records, and you're going to be punished for what you're doing.

China doesn't "own" and can't redirect what's going out of their factories, only companies.

China isn't self sufficient either on semi-conductors, they're only involved in few of the steps required to produce a CPU. ASML is providing the photolithography machines, and they're European, for example.

Stop believing daddy Xi's gonna throw his economy on a failed state. They're gonna wait and make Russia a puppet for free resources. Literally free real estate.

Oh and as I said, since Russia is on the brink of default, no one's willing to lend them money, not even China.
scmp.com/news/world/russia-central-asia/article/3169147/china-backed-aiib-puts-russia-and-belarus-lending

>The Ukraine military is fucking shattered

i bet they're in shock from the sheer amount of VDV, high ranking generals and fighter jets they've slaughtered over the past week.

I bet they feel genuine sympathy anytime one of your conscripts comes out and tells them they don't even want to be there whatsoever... I can't believe I actually thought Russia was a military power.

>ye ol' Iraq comparison
Iraq is on the other side of the planet and Americans only took minimal casualties throughout.

Russia has lost politically, morally, economically and in some cases militarily.
Russia is forever tarnished now, unless someone else takes power and changes things.
If Russia occupies the country, it will be worse than Afghanistan.
Putin has alot of coping in his future.

Attached: pp head putin.jpg (584x576, 26.16K)

"Referring to the “war in Ukraine”, the AIIB went further than many other Chinese government-linked institutions, which have leaned towards using the Kremlin’s description of a “military operation”.
“Economic spillover from commodity price shocks, financial market volatility and other factors may adversely impact our members’ economic situation. "

Even the bugpeople call it a war wtf

>Iraq is on the other side of the planet and Americans only took minimal casualties throughout.
Excepting the occupation. Which Russia has no other plan for than slaughtering the population of Ukraine until they (hopefully) stop hating Russia.

Russia can still get super fucking nasty - Putin responds to provocation by doubling down and raising the stakes. What's to stop large amounts of thermobaric weapons, carpet bombing or gas releases from being deployed in the coming urban phase?

China isn't even self reliant on semiconductors dipshit. Moreover you think they'll nationalize sanction-adherent businesses just to suit Russia? unlikely.
Still I'm not saying Russia is fucked, of course you'll be "fine" like Iran is fine. But laughing off the sanctions like they're nothing at all is obviously foolish. Part of the reason I'm half against the sanctions is how painful I know they can be. No doubt Russian hospitals will suffer shortages of certain materials and machines, since medicine is an example of an industry with highly specialized production in which certain things are only made in one place.

they're doing it already to the best of their ability, but they're just don't have that much. They can't even feed their own soldiers, how many fancy weapons do you think they can afford and also bring to the front lines along with support, maintenance, and operational personel/equipment?

Putinsky might be crazy enough to try and tacnuke something to spoop the west but it won't be for any military purpose. Also it won't work.

Have you gone on Alibaba and AliExpress? You can order whatever you want from China. Some of it's made with imported parts. Some of it is entirely imported, and isn't even partly made in China.

If anyone in China can buy it, China can sell it, whether China can make it or not. They don't give a fuck, they're just going to sell anything they can make a profit selling. Russia's a good customer to them, and they're going to be an even better customer if other countries are refusing to sell to them.

Excelent bait. These stupid americans ate it entirely.

this

Iran wants only one thing : to sign the JCPOA, sell their oil and get hard currency to stop the social unrest that's been going on since 2016.

Iran isn't as sanctionned as Russia and they use religion to control the population.

Russians have tasted to the western way of life. Not Iranians, nor North Koreans. There's no real precedent for a European country.

China knows Russia is limited in suppliers for commodities outside a competitive market so they'll squeeze them. They always do

Yes I'm sure Russian companies will build datacenters without technical guidance using aliexpress. Or the central bank to buy old CPUs from eBay for their servers.

They're probably gonna buy all their medical equipment from wish too.

Gas programmes are not expensive, but effective in vacating urban positions. Assad managed to use them, do you think Russia would?

i dont get this bullshit. She is telling it was edited but she is actually using ukrainian report to show it.There are a lot of shit in social media and russians can see. Russians never told that there are no shimp outs during the distribution.

were seeing shilka's and other outdated junk like original BMP1s come out of storage, good luck to Russia if thats what they think will save them.

I think Russia's a little spooked at not having control of the information side of the war. I think they'll try to avoid that if they can. And probably weren't planning on it, so even if they decide RIGHT NOW they gon do it, they'll take a week to get the infrastructure into place so that they can.

man, either god tier of all bait, or a legit russian shill. Why are you still doing this? Are they paying you in food?

You are a tool of globohomo.

we'll see! In Iran and NK the sanctions and disconnect from the wider world has serious negatives in terms of restricting or eliminating western soft power, probably the same will happen in Russia where only recently most Russians were fairly pro-western, especially young ones. But also NK and Iran have two of the craziest political systems on earth (Iran especially)

good, they fucking won, they killed the last bastion of white christondom

Russia could have had Ukraine in ten years with vast amounts of economic spending. He could have won the hearts of the people with oil and gas jobs / projects and other major infrastructure work but no... instead he went this way and is now well on the way of breaking russia like its 1991.

you are a tool for the kremlin

you're right but also there's a global chip shortage, on top of crumbling ruble, and then you're adding on chinese arbitrage to even be allowed to buy semiconductors? Doesn't seem "painless" to me at all buddy.

>russian approval ratings

Attached: 1646639495824.gif (211x212, 1.61M)

If they make it out, their going to have a massive economic boom after this. Oil and gas projects, mining, all sorts of heavy industry.

Heck, europe could move its heavy industrial needs back to Ukraine instead of China. Germany needs aluminum mills but doesnt know where to put them, Ukraine is perfect for the job. We could see a massive EU revitalization out of this.

North Korea went from absolute shithole to disconnected from the world. Yet there's a huge black market and corruption problem, and people are increasingly aware of the West.

Iran became an islamic shithole in 79, way before globalism. And frankly they're only under sanctions. They have the internet and you can do tourism there.

Luka knows his time has come because the youth has embraced western lifestyles, same in Russia's most important cities

2 more weeks

trust the plan

no he couldn't have, he gave Yushenko a sweetheart deal in order to tempt them away from the EU, just as you say he should have. This caused Maidan. the EUkranians don't want to be in an economic bloc with Russia

trust the putin
send in the next wave

Attached: 1646628756152.jpg (744x535, 72.01K)

lol Iran was a shithole almost everywhere outside whatever cosmopolitan pictures you've seen, pre-1979.

kek, US making a deal with venezuela for their oil right now.

Russia's tech sector will be slaughtered by these sanctions, and likely end up vasseled to china. Russia's mining sector relies heavily on EU manufactured german and swiss parts. Oil and Gas operators were supplied entirely by EU partner manufacturers. Good luck with refitting to Chinese junk.

They weren't a theocracy where the law is basically thé Koran. That's what I mean.

thats very true, and honestly i dont know how russia could have playacted the masses in Ukraine.

not at all. The fun here is that in Herson and Melitopol, russian forces allowed the Pro Ukrainian demonstrations. For all what they care is that they dont assault locals, not escalate and follow orders, inclusive curfew and stay away from military installations. Ukrainian Government used their system for election-influence, where they pay locals 50-100 dollars to act as pro-ukrainian, and to the "activists" money to join those demos. But shit calmed in Melitopol very quick down, since locals started to drop stones and slingshots at pro-ukrainians. Later they tried to provoke Russian garrison by coming to close and assaulting the russian unit after the curfew and when two Pro-ukrainians were shot into legs the shit went calm.

Later Russians removed Ukrainian internet and installed own with a firewall so the communication is now safe and Ukrainians cant use own election influence system anymore.

excellent bait, all you had to do was mention armata.

Why do vatniks keep posting pictures from a Russian music video?

Attached: NeverEver.png (1644x977, 1.85M)

Russian military operation to liberate the city of Izyum in the Kharkiv region

This information is confirmed by both Russian and Ukrainian sources, including the forces of the 81st Airborne Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

A rocket attack destroyed a local police station.

The capture of the city opens up prospects for the liberation of Slavyansk and Kramatorsk and the encirclement of all the forces of the Ukrainian army in the Donbass.

>without technical guidance
Do you think Russians are stupid or something? Can't learn to plug computers together? Can't program computers? They have people who can do this stuff there.

>using aliexpress
aliexpress.com/item/1005003012596339.html (it's one of the latest AMD server CPUs)
aliexpress.com/item/1005001648259472.html (...and an Intel one)
*We* use AliExpress to buy weird made-in-China junk at the lowest possible price. *Russia* can use it, and other Chinese suppliers, to buy anything made in any country, that can be exported to China. And there are other countries who will do the same thing for Russia, and compete for their business.

Russia's not being cut off from global commerce. Nobody's blocking them from buying stuff like semiconductors. It's being cut off from contracting a few of the more specialized services. The sanctions aren't going to be more than an annoyance.

Again: this is all very fake and gay. Our leaders took over Ukraine and used it to threaten and insult Russia until it pushed back, then told Putin he had a limited time window to invade and make whatever changes he wanted in Ukraine with no serious consequences, so they can use a big, fake, gay war that we're totally actually (not at all) a part of, to distract us from their mismanagement, corruption, and general evil, and scapegoat for the economic consequences of their inflationary policies and market manipulation.

Fuck off you dumb goy.

This is what is on the Russian side, so not much worse.

Attached: F6EAA8E8-D16A-4292-9A86-06D15A7DCAA7.jpg (750x1126, 161.79K)

True but the people revolted against the Shah for good reason.

>VIET CONG
I laughed

lmfao

Attached: 1593721906063.jpg (619x323, 34.43K)

The EU plans to cut down on buying Russian gas by 80% by the end of 2022 at the latest. Selling to China means that Russia loses 90% of the profit it got from selling to Europe. China has invested massively in renewable energy in these past decades, they are not dependent on Russian gas.

>Belarusian Tesla coil
Ok now it makes sense why they seized that nuclear reactor.

If there's one thing more disgraced by thos war than the VDV, it's YouTube armchair generals.

Nigger