Gas Prices

What will be the sociopolitical consequences of gas prices rising as high as perhaps $10, $20 dollars here in America?
How bad will the chimpout be?

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 1.68M)

Take your meds, schizo. USA Today says prices will peak at $4.25

its been 4.50 in cities 2 weeks ago
cities are gonna burn soon

we're going to subsidize gas for niggers of course.
they'll get a gas card the first of every month.
so expect to be able to buy them for 50 cents on the dollar at the pumps that afternoon but you'll need to make sure to never relax during the transaction.

dude its literally 5 dollars in California

Who are all these people telling me it's my patriotic duty to pay more for gas to help Ukraine? Where the fuck did they come from? Why are people acting like we're at war and we have to endure whatever difficulties come our way to defeat the evil empire?

Attached: bruh.gif (220x201, 240.27K)

>cities are gonna burn soon
Two more weeks!

Attached: 1631373994631.jpg (353x422, 14.82K)

Republicans will be re-elected in a landslide with majority Hispanic support and major inroads among the working poor who don't give a flying shit about Ukraine

Not my problem. Enjoy your 3 hour walk to your shart mart.

Attached: welcome to hell.png (1243x789, 417.1K)

Well for starters, they will have to make new signs to fit the prices on it.

The war will end in a week and then everything will calm down but the new normal will be four dollar has until the next crisis.

You will do nothing and be happy

>40 mile daily commute
Oh no I have to pay $0.40 more today than last week how will I ever get by

Its funny because Sneed sucks Chuck off in exchange for gas.

Attached: 1646650109414.gif (303x335, 3.66M)

general fuel crisis and rationing of fuel, inflaming social instability and possible rioting

I'll be working from home so I don't give a shit what happens to you poorfag blue collar wage slaves

Don’t worry soon apple Tesla etc will offer a subscription service at a fair price that will pick you up and take you to the store. You don’t need a car. You aren’t trying to run from anything are you?

is that the olancha chevron

>How bad will the chimpout be?
There will be no chimpout until you see "NO GAS" signs.

>2019
>Diesel $2.69/gallon
>Carton of 18 eggs $2.00
>2022
>Diesel $3.60/gallon
>Carton of 18 eggs $2.99
>2023
>Diesel $7.00/gallon?

Attached: LOST_KEAMEY_EAT_THE_EGGS.gif (386x350, 176.39K)

Nobody will fight back

Looks like Lee living.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-194036_Maps.jpg (1440x2486, 2.02M)

The fuck is there to fight? We've the rigs and whatnot, but they're not running. We'd need workers, and that takes time. More so than that, we need people actually willing to BE workers. That's the best case scenario. Being a Roustabouts is ranked literally the worst job in the country, by the way.

>it takes time
And wages. Won't happen though, so no workers.

Where do you think? Domestic propaganda botnets are hard at work recently. They know unrest is certain with what's to come and they're priming everyone. Now it's patriotic to embrace poverty everywhere in the west.

The west is ultra fucked, and frankly, we had it coming. Too much luxury and complacency and ignorance.

they told everyone theyre intentionally trying to price everyone out ICE vehicles do people ignore them or does the paper thing layer of bullshit written by msm laquisha's actually confuse people? They cant even keep a straight face on tv axting like they arent intentionally causing this all. Weve been at war for 2 years now, a war they used biological terrorism to get rolling.

>as high as perhaps $10, $20
Wagies will straight up not be able to drive to work which will grind the economy to a halt even assuming the wagies don't revolt.

Attached: 1646698497769.png (640x372, 56.88K)