What are you working towards?

I'm in my mid 20's and have no dream / goal. I have a good job and make decent money, but I worry about just producing widgets until I die.

What are your dreams and goals? How did they become your dream and goals?

Attached: ripberserk.png (668x543, 239.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm working towards building up the courage to kill myself

Same
Not even Guts can save a bipolar mind

I dont want to brag but I am pretty close to enlightenment

Attached: 1143350.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

Terry did it.

I already am I spoke to God or our creator in my first memory. He didn’t spoil anything for me though. Reality shapes around my emotions sometimes. An idea can’t exist without another in mind. Guts was based Griffith was a beta bitch

I dont know. Start a dog training business, get a nice body from working out, my own home in the country, and a wife and kids. I guess the american dream.

Attached: 1634227808986.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

Dirlewagnee spetnaz niggers are going to have fun with you.

Do whatever you want
You’re free to choose

Attached: 675E08FE-7AE8-44DB-9F87-A80007AF38BC.png (750x1624, 2.28M)

I’ve long ago lost the spark of life. I only work to do something, anything. I don’t even really care if i have groceries or a roof but it’s an okay perk

to be invincible under the sun

Attached: HD-wallpaper-musashi-miyamoto-musashi-samurai-book-of-five-rings.jpg (800x1422, 100.48K)

I'm in almost exactly the same boat, OP. The only thing I can add is that I'm pursuing self-sufficiency in the background. I'm buying land, developing it, and once I'm living on it, I'll be investing my money into gardening and livestock. But at the end of the day, self-sufficiency is just the thinking man's "prepping", and I wish I had more going on in my life besides "survival". Man does not live on bread alone.

You can choose to breathe and live life or let the fire burn you into infinity.

Attached: 04D3FCF4-3697-4296-ACC0-6739697FAC98.jpg (1000x1498, 93.71K)

this sounds pretty comfy, are you close to achieving these user?

Time to play Elden ring as I plan my future. I really want to die might plan it out but at the same I can’t because that’s such a pussy thing to do and it would probably be easier to fix my life. I wish to live in a world of autumn trees with my family and loved ones. 2022 God:/creator I remember the thread you gave me digits of the year.

My only dream is to protect my wife and kids through the war and get them safely to the other side, once there I’ll be free to meet The Creator.

Normies were the last straw.

i'm in my 30s and i might as well be 18 as far as my accomplishments
>no degree
>less than 1000 in bank
>rent
>no wife
>minimum wage job
>alcoholic
this is that "military training" they like to shill
don't be me.

i'm not unhappy though. my goals in life are clear. acquire currency, not being poor is the first step for everything

It's not that hard to quit your job. There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

>retail arbitrage
i literally write trading bots good luck with that.
though hummingbot miner is legit, they pay you to be on the pairs

"arbritage" is nearly impossible without a lot of money and/or programming knowledge and really knowing your shit; which means it isn't retail

>retail arbitrage
wait i thought you meant "retail" arbitrage, not "retail arbitrage"; wtf i didn't know that was a thing

Nothing. I have done what I can, and only await death.

Attached: 1622260157151.jpg (3541x5016, 2.9M)

If you're one of the billions of men who were mutilated during your infancy, why not make a goal of ending male genital mutilation?
There's no higher goal than defending infants against the purest form of evil.