Any questions, Any Forums?

Attached: 275368521_355694469995467_8961443328002254545_n.jpg (640x640, 68.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off Jeff

Attached: 5ABEBD4E-0636-441A-B019-A301A06AB9E3.png (805x517, 968.32K)

They teach race realism in lefty states?

The fuckers who actually listen to these images are pure retards.

> Unironically quoting Jeff Tiedrich

I'm not gonna sage because I want people to see how stupid you are.

Attached: Another Tragic COVID Death.jpg (1284x1329, 114.2K)

didn’t they just stop teaching math to niggers in liberal run states? math is an uncomfortable subject for niggs Jeff

Yes, why are Russia and Republican states so based?

Attached: 1487044270080.jpg (750x1024, 121.89K)

>not your personal blog
>the left cant read or follow the rules because they believe they are above the rules and the laws.
>Its ok to commit crimes against Donald J Trump and his supporters and people we don't like because "orange man bad!"

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Any Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Any Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Yes, let the people weirdly fixated on talking to your kindergartner about sex do their jobs in secret or else you're a bigot and a homophobe.

There's nothing wrong with adults wanting to talk about kinky sex to children!

checked and kekked

Yeah jeff, what does dick taste like?

I agree, we should teach kids about Weimar and the Holodomor.

Russia recognizes Tiawan as a country.

Attached: 1646704401160.png (668x647, 166.08K)

>Degenerate jew says something something,

Attached: 1646464641085.png (312x350, 135.11K)

who is he supposed to be?

Just a few, leafshill

>who benefits from slandering Russia?
>who benefits from slandering conservatives?
>why did all the current antirussian propaganda begin at the exact time they kicked out the international banksters?
>do you think we are normies on this board or are you just that fucking new?

not even saging because your propaganda is so bad its basically proRussian

Attached: 1636085489428.jpg (408x408, 30.89K)

Indeed. Why haven't we been taught about the 109 times jews were kicked out of nations and the reasons for that? Besides of course the blanket statement of 'muh antisemitism'?

you are ok getting people you disagree with fired and pretty much unable to support themselves. In canada, you proved you are ok with literally unpersoning them. Tell me, shill, and every single leftypoltard here right now..... why exactly makes you think you have any sort of moral highground?

pinpoint the jew and you find the problem in your nation

>but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lefty school: all white people are racist and men are bad because the patriarchy also math is racist so now you’re going to write an essay from the lens of a third wave feminist about how Marxism could improve climate change also if you are black and you turn anything you get an A because of equity in grading because black people making less money is racism also there are no endemic cultural problems we are glossing over and exacerbating with this divisive rhetoric

>if you are black and you turn anything you get an A
Niggers would still be failing classes with this system.

FAG

Attached: 1443266075068.png (462x299, 53.66K)

not even kinky, more like depraved in the vile-est of ways

Math is racist. Science is racist. Basically anything that is objective is racist.

yeah uh....conservative landowners are more likely to favor russia instead of an liberal urban elite.

romanian-russian relations 300 years ago

Here's a doll. Where was this doll "touched" by the evil communist?

YEAH I GOT A QUESTION HOW COMES WHEN I ORDER PIEANUT BUTTER THEY SAY IT'S IN STOCK BUT WHEN I GET THE BAGS FROM THE GORCERY STORY THE FUCKING PEABUT BUTTER ISN'T IN THE BAGS FUCKING GIMME SOME ANSWERS YOU PEABNUT BUTTER STEALING COCKSUCKERS

In Democrat minds it's a crime to think about anything.

it's a little surprising that his daughter's comics are as good as they are when he's such a humorless raving liberal retard

On twitter liberals have banned dicusson of uncomfortable subjects.
ANY QUESTIONS?!?!

He is the Leon Trotsky with a long face if I ever seen one.
Kill it.

Vlad Putin is a solid orthodox Christian warrior chief who is going to wipe out globohomo and the satanic pedophile elite for Christ
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: A Christian Armed forces.jpg (608x450, 100.68K)

Everything is an "uncomfortable" subject in libtard universities. That's why they "cancel" everything. It's a cop out move for dismissing material you can't engage with.

Occupy Democrat memes are so weird. The pictures, bizzare capitalizations, strange punctuation, lackluster quotes and pompous confidence that they exhibit is just so strange to a neutral observer. Who actually likes this stuff?

no

Who is his daughter?

Sounds pretty based to me.

Who is this faggot?

In the Nigger And Tranny Organization countries it's illegal to even mention Russia is a country or that a war might have reasons for happening or an invasion a Casus Belli

Occupy Democrats is there to overly simplify and strawman so that people who don’t read news can feel informed.