You wear Levi 501's, don't you user?

You're not a polcel fat ass in baggy jeans or some skinny jeans tranny, right user?

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-202728_Chrome.jpg (1080x1860, 769.19K)

My grandma made alot of money traveling to the Soviet Union and selling blue jeans to them in the 1960s.

I wear sweat pants or shorts user. One of the pros of being wfh

Everything old is new

why do you care about the pants people wear

Tranny or fat polcel detected

Fuck Levis
Levis are for globohomo faggots.
Haven't been made in America for decades.

>t. Based Blue Diamond Gusset Jeans customer.

Jeans are gay.

Me? I’m a 510’s guy

They're acting like China didn't manufacture most of these items.

Jesus!

caring about other peoples clothing is feminine

>levi's
Ralph Lauren

I don't wear jeans. I only wear dress pants and active clothes for sports

Cope

I only wear Acne Studios denim

Levis are strictly for faggots post 1990's. Wranglers or get the fuck outta here.

This was an episode of Head of the Class. Dan Schneider got busted by the Soviets.

RL are designer jeans user, I have 2 pairs. Levi 501's are jeans to actually get shit done.

(((Levi Strauss)))

ZERO HOUR

Attached: E95CB6C9-C279-45A0-B575-E1C4C393CE2B.jpg (530x491, 126.18K)

>polcel wears wranglers

Haven't given those faggots a dime since they did the talk show circuit and shit on the Second Amendment. All I buy are Wranglers now.

Who the fuck wears jeans anymore lmoa

I just wear my old Ralph Lauren jeans for work.

>he covers his legs up like some Muzzie slut
>not letting his legs breath free, and show the rest of the world what FREEDOM looks like
I bet you suck a mean cock, OP.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x1024, 88.06K)

They baggy and thin, don't deny it

Kek
The land of the Adidas tracksuit does not care

I don't actually wear jeans only shorts. I live in Miami I can get away with it.

Now my sister and mom only wear low rise jeans,

Attached: Capture.png (523x741, 886.06K)

Wranglers are the /pol approved work jeans. Wranglers, thick Sox, Ariat boots, carhart, and leather gloves are my weekend fashion statement.

what do zoomers wear? sweatpants and joggers?

Carhart forced the vaccinations on employees.
They are dead to the true working man.
Duluth or nothin

I'm 33, I haven't worn jeans in over a decade. I wear basketball shorts.

Mmmm...delicious Keira.

wasn't there some drama with carhart?

514's from resellers. Fuck Levi's, they are shit quality. Can't even get 10 years out of them anymore

Polcel confirmed.

Grow up child, you look like an overgrown little boy wearing shorts everywhere

Zoomer here, for chicks it's either booty shorts in the summer and spring. Or sweatpants in the winter. Dress pants if the situation needs them.

I don't wear Levi's. The rise is either too low like they want you to show your pubes, or they're not long enough. I buy my jeans from River Island or Old Navy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-204001_Chrome.jpg (1080x1864, 963.64K)

This is straight up woke racism. Corporations are faggots for listening to twitter faggots

(((Levi's)))
Sorry, I'm white so I only wear Wrangler.

Levis are shit tier paper pants that rip at the slightest adjustment of my dick.

Zoomers wear either joggers with side pockets or techwear pants with straps. Oh, and vaporwave hoodies from Walmart.

If I have to wear pants, I don't wear jeans, I'd rather wear khakis or black slacks. Jeans are trashy and should have been left in the 90s.

>10 years for a pair of jeans
Damn, I'm really hard on jeans. Either I rip the ass out of them, mangle the heel area, or get holes at my knees.

I thought Russians wear canvas pants anyways

cause youre fat.

They're shit quality and overpriced now.

Attached: 1646693622245.jpg (828x741, 45.77K)

>corporations being antihuman
woah

You need needle-resistant denim.

>polcel
Politically celibate? Derp?

Lmao no if I'm paying more than $100 I'm buying Jap. Even the weird Ali Chinese brands are better than American

if you can fit in denim (and not the gay stretchy kind) then you haven't been hitting leg day enough.

>wearing pants

All these "American" companies leaving Russia is great for Russia's national security.

Legit, they taught me about how blue jeans were a cool foreign luxury item up until the 90's in social studies class. I've been out of highschool for about over 10 years for refrence.

I wear levis, but the baggy ass carpenter ones, they're awesome

I'm trans he's right . Fashion is for fembraines

You never change out of your kimono, weeb.

Attached: ken-sama.jpg (600x800, 56.01K)

plebs

Attached: E6AD81F2-D5B7-45FE-832A-36F1EC177062.jpg (591x1280, 147.65K)

checked, based and this.
been pussyfooting on leg day.

Just wear blue notes cause they are $15 a pair simple as

Actually I'm twink mode. I just don't like jeans with a low seat. Blame Abercrombie for that shitty trend.

Ya they tried to force the vaccine on their employees. All my jackets are around 3-5 years old so I haven’t bought anything from them lately.

in the past the banning of blue jeans was seen as an example of an oppressive government and its obsession with controlling the lives of people.

I'll rape your asshole until you're shitting blood out of your boosy with 1000 puncture wounds.

Another one, good luck finding non stretch anything slightly fitted from Levis.

>fashion
kek you think it's about fashion. At least you recognize you're brain damaged