Putin bombing BAKERIES in Ukraine now

msn.com/en-us/news/world/war-in-ukraine-ukraine-says-bread-factory-hit-talks-make-little-progress/ar-AAUKiqn

" Russian forces pressed on with their seiges and bombing of Ukrainian cities on the 11th day of the war. In the encircled southern port city of Mariupol, hundreds of thousands of people remained trapped without food and water under regular bombardments. "They're bombing the life out of everything that is moving," Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky said. Reuters was not able to verify the reported bakery attack but local emergency services said the bodies of at least 13 civilians were recovered from rubble after it was hit. Five people were rescued of the 30 believed to have been there at the time. Russia denies targeting civilians. Zelensky, speaking on a zoom call with a Jewish group in the United States, said: "The bakery was eliminated. And this is happening in different cities." "

No excuse for this.

Attached: AAA.jpg (384x256, 28.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/551448-russia-military-evacuation-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I don't care

Well, Ukraine is winning, so you better change sides if you want to be respected. That is why Putin is so desperate that he is bombing bakeries now.

Ok Baghdad Bob!

>Bakeries!
oh.
>Kindergarten bakeries!
oh no
>kindergarten bakeries filled with puppies!
OH NO!

Have not taken any major cities, no air superiority, pictures of destroyed Russian equipment and infantry casualties all over.

>Putin bombing BAKERIES in Ukraine now
he must have learned that trick from ASSAD during the great bakery purge of 2015

good fucking deal, i know a guy

Attached: Flowers_Foods_Logo.jpg (1301x683, 77.73K)

They called it The last bakery of Kiev

ohh no not my heckin bagelerinos

Attached: furious.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

BAKE'D

Based, fuck bread eaters.

We syria now lmao.

Awesome. Those fucking bakery pics with geo-location information worked. I wonder if they can upload the jpgs directly to the missiles?

based, nobody should eat that crap

Ukraine is winning on Reddit and Twitter

>Reuters was not able to verify the reported bakery attack
oy vey!

It was a nazi bakery. They said they couldn't bake 6 million cookies with their limited ovens when they clearly could.

Russia can destroy all the bakeries they want, but they'll never catch the Croissant of Kiev!

Kek
I thought he lost like
10,000 troops today or something.
The Iron Hohol of Odessa amirite?
I thought ukraine was winning soo badly?
How is Putin still able bomb bakeries if hes getting soo wrecked!
I thought you were winning ukraine bros?
Not the heckin bakerinoosss!
>suddenly everyone forgets how to bake bread using fire.
Absolute devestation…

>place AA batteries on residential and business buildings
>complain said buildings get destroyed

>ukraine's winning you guys!
>I come here to repeatedly tell you this because it's true!

>The bakery was eliminated
Based
Remove the ability for the Ukrainian military to distribute enough bread, thus forcing them to plunder the civilians.

Attached: 338.jpg (830x921, 163.55K)

NOT THE BREADERINOS

Reminder that it's redditfags faults that they're targeting civilians

Attached: 1646464365388m.jpg (546x1024, 105.27K)

Attached: BE73D0A3-224F-47AB-8F21-EF887CF869B7.jpg (588x588, 170.41K)

And Democrats here attack Christian bakeries. Democrats are literally Hitler.

Solid proof that UKRAINE is preventing evacuation of civilians.

Russia unveils new proposal for evacuation routes in Ukraine.
Over 2 million people in Ukraine have asked Russia to facilitate their escape from the country, the Russian military says.
The Russian military has proposed a new evacuation plan for Ukrainian civilians and foreign nationals aiming to flee major cities amid Moscow’s military offensive in Ukraine.

In a statement late on Monday, the Russian Defense Ministry said that it will ensure safe passage for civilians from Kiev, Chernigov, Mariupol, Kharkov and Sumy all the way to Russian territory.
People leaving Kiev and Chernigov, a city northeast of the capital, would first arrive in Belarus, from where they would be flown to Russia.
Refugees from the three other cities could cross into Russia directly.

The Ukrainian side, meanwhile, would provide exit routes to civilians seeking to escape Mariupol, Kharkiv and Sumy through Ukrainian territory, according to the proposal.
The Russian military said that the humanitarian corridors would be opened from 0700 GMT Tuesday under a temporary ceasefire.
It urged Kiev to accept the proposed evacuation plan until 1200 GMT the same day.

Earlier on Monday, Kiev rejected Moscow’s previous proposal to establish humanitarian corridors that would have seen Ukrainian refugees fleeing to Russia through Belarus.
Ukraine’s Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk called the offer “absurd and unacceptable.
rt.com/russia/551448-russia-military-evacuation-ukraine/

anons,
Please share this info on social media, let people know how evil Ukrainian government in Kiev and Zelensky are.

Attached: ukraine_political_map_.gif (2201x1556, 753.15K)