Aus/pol/

Daily reminder
The metal in the Australian 5 CENT, 10 CENT and 20 CENT coins are now worth MORE than the face value of the coins.

Withdraw all your money as these coins for a risk free inflation hedge.

Worst case scenario copper and nickel crash and your money is worth exactly what you exchanged it at

Attached: hyperinflation3.jpg (1243x935, 352.46K)

Wait you guys still use copper in some of your coins?

Our silver coins

Fuck chinks

Some places take cupronickel as scrap so you wouldn't need to separate them, just melt them down into a block so no one knows they were coins

LMAO LMAO YELLOWSKINS SEETHE
WHITE AUSTRALIA 2050

>Chicken Kiev = #cancelled
>Poutine Chips = #cancelled
What other dishes are we going to sanction next?

Attached: 1646699682990.png (596x570, 508.08K)

Based

>The metal in the Australian 5 CENT, 10 CENT and 20 CENT coins are now worth MORE than the face value of the coins.
No they're not, I did the calculation in excel like a year ago and they're worth a tenth the face value, in scrap metal.

>canada cancelling one of their national dishes because the name triggers them
typical leaf cucks

>Bro don't you know you just have to like scratch the coin a bit to separate the elements its easy no purification required

Attached: 1645684005311.png (640x480, 200.66K)

kek

Attached: ukrainian corpse alive.webm (490x360, 728.23K)

Probably no need to even melt them if you hold for a while.
People buy and sell round 50 cent coins for $12+

>having money that is actually worth something
Stop being a third world shithole

There a way to open a bank account in rubles from Aus?

I cannot tell the difference between parody and reality anymore.

Attached: poes law.jpg (720x642, 72.4K)

Just walking around town at lunchtime, every cunt is 10x overweight walking around with their chinese takeaway, pies, pastries and cakes in their little brown paper bags. Plandemic has not been kind to peoples waistlines.

>tfw lost weight during scamdemic
Still out of shape though. Went bowling the other day and my ass cheek is still sore.

Attached: 1599584842136.jpg (251x242, 15.4K)

They are the same thing now

Attached: nine.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

Attached: Capture.png (811x323, 13.66K)

Kek. Are they both greenscreens

I used 10c coins because they are highest in metal value vs face value
10c=2.8g=2.1g copper .7g nickle
2.1g copper =$0.022
.7g nickle= $0.026
10c material value= $0.048
Therefore op is a faggot.

anyone else have some unregistered firearms?

Attached: https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_3e727361-48fd-4637-84c7-31cfb34487c8.jpg (1024x576, 79.99K)

i wish i saw that before i did the maths cheers joog .

This was from a COVID report IIRC. Unless they were so fucking stupid they unironically used the exact same clip again

>we have always been at war with eastasia
Truth fought fear and lost, it seems
Now we are watching a shadow of truth try to fight expediency

Attached: 1646016725972.png (590x118, 15.37K)

actually your prices are fucking double and a half what the current listing price in aud, fuck you you misleading faggot shoulda read your post before assuming you werent a shill.

cope more, vatnigger

Jewish inflation is so bad that nothing the state makes will hold it's value on the market.
You would be a fool to store personal savings in Australian dollars, because you are simply paying the rate of inflation as a tax to Jewish bankers.

The Jew Frydenberg borrows a trillion dollars, a trillion dollars is wiped off the value of the AUD.
He's simply used inflation to rob you, and you were stupid enough to let this happen because you stored your personal savings in a medium of exchange (AUD) rather than a store of value (wood, metal,land, primary resources)

But the Jew is as clever as he is vile, and forces you by law to hand over a % of your wages instantly to him.
Superannuation is theft of your wages that goes to (((funds))) who invest it to cause inflation, then de-value your wages with that exact same inflation.
You can't use your superannuation to pay off your mortgage, so you pay (((interest))) and (((inflation))) at the same time- rather than paying off your mortgage and paying neither.

And what makes this more infuriating, is that the poor who desperately need their wages to stay out of debt are forced to give money to (((funds))) that buy land and charge them rent.
Your effectively gave a loan to your own landlord.

We could undertake radical economic reform- but a far simpler solution is throwing all the Jews out of Australia

>get amazing prizes for FREE
>free HIV test
>roll 3 times to start from .46%
>pop 6 baloons to hit combos
>instant win bonus
>mild option checked
>it's working!

Attached: 6choices3times1bon1tst6pops1md.jpg (500x761, 72.28K)

where did I fuck up?

>You would be a fool to store personal savings in Australian dollars, because you are simply paying the rate of inflation as a tax to Jewish bankers.
>mfw I have 90k AUD in the bank and no idea what to do with it
haha I'm in danger