Wake up

The truth is right behind your eyes. There is a war for your eternal soul.

Attached: Ascended Masters.jpg (1200x630, 162.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/
oeralinda.nl/
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4
youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share
activistpost.com/2017/03/darpa-using-warfare-technology-unsuspecting-civilians-mass-mind-control.html
activistpost.com/2013/07/secret-darpa-mind-control-project.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greetings Boanerges! Children of Thunder!

The Storm God:
bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/

Attached: long-crested-eagle.jpg (338x450, 30.47K)

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to worship the god of the Jews

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>posting freemasonry crap
>especially st. germain bullshit
Throw yourself into the deepest body of water with a boulder tied to your neck.

Jesus was a ginger. I'm not sure who the other guy is supposed to be, Peter?

The goyim are starting to wander outside the circus tent moishe, kike on a stick is tired.

To clarify; Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven and God, the Father Almighty.

my mom has this exact same picture

Attached: fuggggggg.png (480x454, 307.05K)

/thread

Attached: a2aa4eb1e11a6d617ec28a5d8703.jpg (828x835, 67.61K)

Attached: PW7kLQA.jpg (1362x779, 520.81K)

The great Aryan awakening is here

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (six spoke wheel).

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

Audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: PERUN_LOGO_3.png (2875x2875, 412.69K)

/thread

Ah yes, the jews who hate goys much they made a jew named Jesus so much they contrived a jew who they don't even accept as their messiah.
Makes sense.
You need to be saved from 2nd death. Seek Jesus Christ.

This is what big nosed scum and morons say, but it's worse because it' real:

activistpost.com/2017/03/darpa-using-warfare-technology-unsuspecting-civilians-mass-mind-control.html

This (you)? Yeah, looks like (you).

Attached: 1645028685090.jpg (1003x607, 113.65K)

activistpost.com/2013/07/secret-darpa-mind-control-project.html

(((Corman)))’s latest project Narrating The Exit From Afghanistan and his many presentations make it quite obvious that the mission is to shape the narrative and literally change people’s minds. Lest one believe it will be contained to overseas extremists, we should keep in mind that the word extremist is increasingly used domestically. The dissenters of yesterday could easily become the terrorist sympathizers and supporters of political violence tomorrow (against jews, who always deserved it). This DARPA research (doesn't) bring(s) about many ethical questions and dilemmas. Mainly, this research aims to literally induce or disrupt the operation of narratives within the brain. In other words, this research aims to stop individuals from thinking certain thoughts and make others believe things they normally would not believe. This research has tremendous interrogation possibilities and could potentially be used to more successfully spread propaganda or stop political upheaval to an unsuspecting public (or just "jew" people like they always did).

This research is being conducted by The Center for Strategic Communication at ASU and is entitled “Toward Narrative Disruptors and Inductors: Mapping the Narrative Comprehension Network and its Persuasive Effects”

>the jews who hate goys much they made a jew named Jesus so much they contrived a jew who they don't even accept as their messiah.
*The jews who hate rome so much they created a weak subversive, intolerant religion attractive only to slaves, whores and criminals and let it spread freely amonjg the roman populace until there was enough followers to create a revolt, replacing the religious powers of rome with controlled opposition (many high-ranking christians of the (((church))) being simply jewish 'converts' at the time) and then systematically destroying all vestiges of the Romans actual and true faith, their temples and history, in the name of a crucified jew who is so clearly an 'other' even within their own holy book, who was never a roman.
Yes, that is exactly what happened because the kikes are eternally spiteful about Hadrian and their temple being destroyed.

Fuck you, this psychotic big nosed elite has its origins in Rome.

Rent free. I pray God have mercy on you.

Attached: a4f668f8496c53672df56bf4b7b0fb25.jpg (718x480, 82.48K)

Nice revisionist history kike. Rome was the last time Europe was truly free and living up to it's potential and destiny without the shackles of the malignant and depraved jewish slave morality.