Putin is a mason

Sorry Putin bros. He's better than the other world leader trash in the fagmason raincoats but let's not forget we are their enemy. Can we just declare masons as terrorists and use their laws to cleanse them? >Pic jimstone.is

Attached: freemason3.jpg (640x583, 168.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/russian-president-vladimir-putin-and-chinese-president-hu-news-photo/1238161546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's been debunked sweetie.

>Russian President Vladimir Putin (R) and Chinese President Hu Jintao (C) wave while US President George W. Bush (L) as they pose in their traditionnal Vietnamese "Ao Dai" clothes 19 November 200 in Hanoi at the end of the Asian-Pacific leaders (APEC) summit. The United States and Russia earlier signed a bilateral agreement that paves the way for Moscow to join the World Trade Organization (WTO) after 12 years of tough negotiations. AFP PHOTO / ITAR-RASS POOL / PRESIDENTIAL PRESS SERVICE (Photo by Dmitry ASTAKHOV / ITAR-TASS / AFP) (Photo by DMITRY ASTAKHOV/ITAR-TASS/AFP via Getty Images)
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/russian-president-vladimir-putin-and-chinese-president-hu-news-photo/1238161546

Fucking moron.

Attached: 1485916226496.png (680x680, 430.26K)

Take medication schizo

Attached: masons2.jpg (950x1258, 247.29K)

Attached: masons4.jpg (830x608, 81.15K)

Too fast bot pirate.

>Can we just declare masons as terrorists
Why, rabbi?

>proves the narrative you're pushing is incorrect
>that doesn't count because you pointed out my mistake too fast
lol

Attached: 1491608135478.jpg (713x1024, 194.7K)

Yeah so the design appears to be the freemason compass logo thingo in gold on top of light blue raincoat togas. Very camp.

Attached: masons.jpg (639x360, 131.68K)

>Can we just declare masons as terrorists and use their laws to cleanse them? >Pic jimstone.is

Why not just forgive them? Could just try to unite humanity to stop this dumb perpetual shit. Get the freemasons to just stop their dumb shit and we all just create a great society.

Perpetual violence only creates more violence. Violence makes societies shit... the inevitably become crime ridden shit holes or totalitarian lock down states where you cant do or say anything lest you be heard by the wrong person and get dissapeared.

Neither of these outcomes are desirable, to reach a grand society, think of people as your friends and a kingdom of nothing but family. One day maybe it's possible... it isn't about ending this, or persecuting that, or eliminating him or her or them... it's about trying to do something useful, and if you're not useful then cheer up, just being kind to others or doing your best can provide more use to people than you may realize... we're all stuck here together, we can make things better than they are, everyone makes mistakes... even the biggest criminals on earth and worst mass murders of all time, many people simply do awful things because they have misunderstandings or are deceived by a false world view, these people need forgiveness and a hand of help, they need saving from those who can offer what they're missing, all we have is each other, without others there is nothing worth living for...

No because your response was so fast. Ok you are a person then. Probably a Putin fan boy. Look Ukraine will probably be better if Russia takes it over but hey Putin didn't become a billionaire by being a good guy ok.

Is that under the buddhist robes? Or do you need to get your eyes checked?

>No because your response was so fast.
>if I repeat myself my cope will be less ridiculous
laffin at you bro

Attached: 1468961040580.jpg (1275x1200, 517.56K)

I REBOONKED this by posting Jewtin doing masonic handshakes but I'm too tired to do it agian for the third time.

Even if Putin did those handshakes it wouldn't make OP's incorrect labeling of those photos correct.

where do you retards come up with this shit? did you think a single person was going to believe you?

There are a ton of schizo/disinformation content creators on the internet. Lots of gullible people too.

Looks pretty similar to this..

Attached: ligma.png (553x424, 379.74K)

it's a different Putin anyway. The new one is worse, because he has been a double since ~2011, so he will simply nuke the planet an escape on the spaceship. Breakaway Civilization. They'll come back after nuclear winter is over. Until then, they live up there. Very few of them. Mostly robots, and some slaves, so say goodbye to everybody. It's all a big game and we are the losers.

If you blur your eyes and aren't familiar with either symbol, sure. Sounds like you're chasing zebras, though.

Fine I will get my eyes checked.