I'm an American, and I support Putin. Fuck Ukraine

I'm an American, and I support Putin. Fuck Ukraine.

Attached: USARussia.jpg (400x320, 77.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4
youtu.be/ppD_bhWODDc
webmd.com/oral-health/news/20151216/are-british-teeth-really-worse-than-american-teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=RTksWA1I2UI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm an American, and
Stopped reading there

I support Russia because everyone is supporting Ukraine

Why?

why did you read the "and"

Where’s your teeth?

Jhon Meirshaimer told the glowniggers its a bad idea.
>6 years ago:
youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4
>4 days ago:
youtu.be/ppD_bhWODDc

Attached: 1646663501982.jpg (480x564, 32.77K)

Attached: 1646688281726.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

I support Russia because globohomo specifically supports Ukraine.

>I'm an American,

Attached: 1558345232063.png (607x321, 233.84K)

tactically supporting Russia in this to hope they weaken Ukraine is one thing, but the idea that Putin & Russia is "based" or whatever is retarded. They're a multi-racial empire just like us, there are no good guys in this fight.

Attached: hatred.jpg (640x480, 29.95K)

Where's yours?
webmd.com/oral-health/news/20151216/are-british-teeth-really-worse-than-american-teeth
>Overall, American adults were found to have a higher average number of missing teeth than their British counterparts: 7.31 versus 6.97, the study revealed.

>(((webmd)))
at least source something credible lol

I've been wondering why all the talking heads were so mad at him, I knew it couldn't just be his Russia-take, I think i've found the answer:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTksWA1I2UI

New Q: deepstate panic. Ukraine swan imminent. Putin in control. God bless

It's not about America
It's about saving the world

Less than 2 weeks
Screenshot
It's for real

mostly this. also it's глoбoгoмикoв/гoмoглoбyc now :DD

Attached: memed-io-output(1).jpg (799x600, 303.21K)

based

finally, a based brit

it's not about russia. the main threat is china. and russia is china's friend, so it must be destroyed.

I don't really understand this take. if it was a 4x china is going for a economic victory. Other than ship out a few fucked up toys and having some exploitative wages ( western companies ) they don't really blow people up. Unless someone can give me another example I can't think of a Chinese vietnam or afghanistan ( soviet or american )

I support Russia because picrel supports Ukraine, and so obviously all of globohomo. I've just learnt Russians got banned from NETFLIX or something, good for you guys!

Attached: bernard-henri-levy.jpg (768x466, 46.39K)

Attached: ac4y2.jpg (1013x1694, 144.29K)

wtf I love globohomo now, thx rabbi!

>Russia is China's friend
That's arguably our fault, they would have serious issues with China over competition in the Far East if we left them alone. We could pretty easily make them an ally if our government wasn't so eager to fuck them in the boipucci.

>I can't think of a Chinese vietnam
They literally invaded right after we did. The reason they haven't invaded somewhere else across the globe is they have absolutely 0 power projection, their first carriers still have wet paint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

They're using economics rather than military because their military is garbage. Sadly for them their economics are about to follow suit, since they stopped having babies and are now the fastest aging society in human history.

Attached: sino vietnamese war.png (259x1048, 98.25K)

Same here. I've got nothing against the Ukrainian people but their government is as kiked as ours and the US government is running bioweapons labs right on Russia's border and trying to get Ukraine into NATO so they can build bases there too.

Russia is completely in the right here.

Attached: 1630956156031.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>I'm an American

Attached: 1578283546023.png (307x271, 95.36K)