Is it really illegal to walk in America?

Is it really illegal to walk in America?

Attached: jCOA7bAyqc4nZGruBlSqsxq2Dyw.jpg (1920x1080, 118.37K)

Only if you touch the ground

Yes

Is Rambo Any Forums certified?

yes everybody knows that

It's a legal grey area in a lot of places meaning if you walk along the highway, you forfeit you're right to safety and its up to cops' discretion to stop you

Hell yeah it is

we allmensretten nau

Parts of the city that are walkable bring the most money

You will be arrested if you are not on a scooter

The officer targeted him because the officer was. Korean War vet that wanted to haze Nam vets to show them how he was going to be tortured and forgotten.

Rambo 5 sucks though. 1 > 4 > POWER GAP > 3 > POWER GAP > 2 = 5

Depends on who draws first blood

Globohomo

Attached: 1646644618228.jpg (345x339, 100.37K)

yes
very

Attached: FirstBlood.jpg (1600x1202, 227.88K)

not illegal, just impossible

unless you live in major city, everything is very spread out

Yes. The first time I went to California I was staying in a hotel and working on a project around Lancaster.
One day I decided to leave the hotel and go for a walk.
One block later the police drove up and began to question why I was walking and where I was going. They searched my person and made me sit cross legged on the curb while they ran my out of state id to look for any potential reason to arrest me.
They explained to me that it was very usual for anyone to be walking in the neighborhood. They said they had a lot of criminals that would walk around scoping out potential future crimes to commit and they were unsure of me because of my T shirt which was blue and said "Bad Cop No Donut" on it. It was a residential neighborhood adjacent to the hotel. They ordered me to leave the neighborhood and go back to my hotel or they would arrest me, so I did.
Many such cases

First Show real flag faggot
second, Burgerland has a feral niggers problem, seriusly those things beat and murder people for nothing thats why lots of people just move around cars and live far nigger neighboorhoods.

Attached: 1212335464564567884123123546.jpg (821x1024, 240.89K)

It's illegal everywhere in the Western world to try and live freely. Even all these "offgrid" motherfuckers are having to pay tax on the land they "own". If you tried to go out and find some empty bit of wilderness to set up in, you'd get caught and fined/arrest pretty quick. (((They))) don't want you realising you can opt out of their control system.

small town sheriff wants to protect his community and way of life from refugees and mentally ill druggo scumbags.

Yeah except Any Forums is the sheriff

Yeah, depending on how swine-ish your local pigs are.