FUCK PUSSY, KILL RUSKIES, BECOME MEGA CHAD,!!!

TIRED OF BEING CALLED A POSER.. TIRED OF COVID??? SICK OF NUT GETTING PUSSY WHENEVER A GIRL LOOKS AT YOU LIKE THAT??

COME TO UKRAINE YOU CAN HELP IN THE EFFORT!! BRING YOUR FOOD AND SURVIVAL GEAR.. YOU CAN HELP TRANSPORT AND HELP WITH THE LOGISTICS!!! THERE ARE TONS OF SEXY UKRAINE BABES WILLING TO FUCK AND SUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU MEGA CHADS WILLING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOURSELVES..

THERE ARE NO COVID RESTRICTIONS HERE.. ITS LIKE FUCKING COD , HALO , CS , A LITTER LIKE BATTLEFIELD BUT MORE REALISTIC.. AND THE ENEMY IS COMMIES LIKE YOUR GRANDPA AND HITLER HAD TO FIGHT AGAINST !!!

JOIN THIS EFFORT PUTIN IS TRYING TO KEK UKRAINIANS AND MAKE THEM ENERGY DEPENDENT ON RUSSIA. THEY WANT TO CHOKE AND CORNER THE OIL MARKET BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BUILD ANYTHING RELEVANT TO TODAYS MILITARY STANDARDS.. THEY ARE GETTING ROBBED BY OLIGARCHS

NO REASON AT ALL?? MAYBE PUTIN IS STALIN AND Hitler COMBINED AND HE MUST BE STOPPED FROM WITHIN RUSSIA BEFORE THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE AND EUROPE CONTINUES TO SUFFER!!!

DO YOUR PART AND DONATE, JOIN THE EFFORT IN UKRAINE!!! GET STACY AND URKAINE LAND IN EUROPE AND MAKE SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES POL!!! DON’T BE ALL TALK BE A MEGA CHAD .. SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET A HOT UKRAINE BRIDE NOW!!!

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM !!! FIGHT FOR FUN !!! FUCK PUSSY!!!

MEGACHAD S:::
pravyysektor.info/
pravyysektor.info/

pravyysektor.info/
pravyysektor.info/
pravyysektor.info/

pravyysektor.info/
pravyysektor.info/

CHADS
fightforua.org/
fightforua.org/

fightforua.org/
fightforua.org/
fightforua.org/

Attached: sketch-1646542169818.jpg (1080x1525, 97.38K)

LOL.
LMAO.

We're not fighting in your kike war, Moshe.

Holy fucking shit hahahahahaha

All ukrainian qts are already here in Poland
There is no reason to come

I could fight a war for pussy. If you actually sold your women like whore cattle.

>gay spam

Attached: 1575191544034.png (700x1028, 1.47M)

Ukraine is a puppet government since 2014, serving as the eastern hemisphere headquarters for the Clinton Foundation/Epstein global pedophile elite. It is a shame that the Ukranian people are caught in the middle but if you are still
>muh russia
a la 1980s neocons and 2016 neolibs you are an absolutely braindead goy slave retard

>antifa meme flag
>all caps
>Appeal to Coom
I hope a nigger rapes you with a rusty, serrated metal pipe.

post butthole

I fuck your mum cunt

Welcome to the west .. just check Instagram kik or Snapchat

Hi, would you pay for the plane from Madrid to Ukraine? Will I have a free Javelin and some sort of loaded gun? Could my assigned refuge gf not be a yonki?

Faggot candians are all so gay I'll make a ken one for you check the catalog in a couple mins..

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

You get to call the shots bro . I'm sure they have tons of options depending on your skill

skills? I'm just suicidal and wanted to blow up something before killing myself.

I'm sure it's a snipers paradise. Ukrainians chads can point you in direction of the best spots to snipe

You can some Russian fags from miles away If you are good the opportunity is here .lots of woman too

antifa shills go in coffins along with their threads.

Definitely kill some commies. You could fly a bomber bro... Want to kamakaze like brainwashed japs in 1942????

>lots of women too
Retard, they are all here. I can see them on tinder.

You could literally take out the entire Russian caravan and save lives.. sign up!! You will meet a urkaine girl and marry her if you do 100% facts

They've been there for a decade bro

now we are talking. But I don't want te get caught, just give me some javelins and a gun to shot myself when thing gets ugly

I'm telling you join right sector. You seem like a mega Chad bro

Attached: sketch-1646691697556.jpg (1080x857, 86.69K)

Attached: sketch-1646480323862-removebg-preview.png (378x660, 243.49K)

Attached: ukraine-military-women-tiktok-01.jpg (872x1013, 402.57K)

> this glowie thinks we are really falling for it.
you are getting short of budget, uh?

JOIN THE RESISTANCE!

Attached: Resistancecommitteeantifa.png (594x705, 660.73K)

This has to be a joke, to good to be real

Attached: UkraineCHAZ.png (889x826, 341.84K)

fuck off zelensky, you lying faggot kike

tumbling down to page 10 with no survivors. ANTIFA a fag, cock sucking commie shills.

>Airsoft faggot kids.
ITS REAL REEE

Attached: 1646090529799.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

Ok, if this is an actual attempt from the Ukrainian propaganda machine, it's the funniest post I've ever seen in Any Forums. I'll start with the screencaps.

it's a trick,bamboo shoots under your fingernails torture awaits you don't do it !