I'm so tired of all that Polish butthurt bros

I really can't take this anymore. Christ of Nations my ass. It's all so tiresome.
Why can't we dwell on good times? Like when we defeated bolsheviks in 1920 or defeated germcucks in 1919? Even commie era nostalgia is better than all this butthurt.
And if you think butthurt about all that historical stuff is bad Polish internal politics are far worse.

Attached: Flaga_z_godlem_Rzeczypospolitej_Polskiej.png (1282x802, 52.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/may/18/ethnic-population-england-wales
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>an end to Polish butthurt
impossible

Attached: katyn.jpg (591x513, 54.41K)

We're gonna sell you faggots to Russia again.

wtf are you talking about?

Attached: 4AC1A7B9-FAF5-409F-97AE-E3175CF49398.png (747x791, 1.06M)

BUMPERINO

is this accurate

So tired of this christcuck mentality in Poland. Boomers decided to ruin this country forever and sell it to all abroad.
>But we have JP2 and Lewandowski!!!!1!!11
Why do I still love this country and have glimmers of hope?

Attached: starababa.jpg (480x360, 17.42K)

>why cant we just dwell on the times when we were at war with our neighbours

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

>he doesn't know
What nation is overrepresented in governments of all this countries?

You mean like how you Germs always do?

Hu?

Did they cut off your balls in 1945? Are you even allowed to celebrate military success of the past in germanistan?

>Did they cut off your balls in 1945, kraut?
You should know. You clean their toilets, don't you? Should have seen quite a few by now.

I’m polish and I support Russia. Ukraine is ran by a gay Jew that wants to gas us

>You vill accept the hohols
>You vill house and feed them dewpite barely able to do so with your own population
>you vill pay 3 times more for basic services cuz muh sanctions
>you vill probably go from a polish ethnostate to an 80 to 85% polish nation
>you vill deal with ukop separatists in the future
>and you VILL LIKE IT
How does it feel to be this cucked?

I don't even have toilet or running water in my chałupa.
What percentage of you is white, mutt? 50%?

have you met an avg polak?
alcoholic yolo angry ape
fuck this place

my polish wife says they are working fine

Don't you ever think we'll forget who invited all these shitskins to Europe in 2015.
Don't you ever think we'll forget who turned the EU into this retarded SJW union with unelected officials from various european marxist parties.
Don't you ever think we'll forget who devised Energiewende and all it entails.
Don't you ever think we'll forget who championed Nord Stream 2 despite literally half of the EU being against it.
You are literal jews. It isn't even surprising knowing 'Ashkenazi' (80% of worldwide jewry by the way) literally translates to 'German Jew'.
You need to be genocided already, unironically.

Attached: 1618183565460.jpg (654x881, 165K)

>don't accept white qts and children into your country
What is average iq in albania? Are you even white?

>Don't you ever think we'll forget who invited all these shitskins to Europe in 2015.

neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
“The most common non-British nationality in 2015 was Polish, with an estimated 916,000 citizens".
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
Poland, India and Pakistan are the main three foreign countries of birth (Table 3) accounting respectively for 9.5%, 9.0% and 5.9% of the UK’s foreign born population , followed by Ireland(4.5%) and Germany(3.3%). Polish and Indian citizenship are also the main foreign nationalities in the UK, with Poles being the largest group, accounting for 15.7% of foreign citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrations_from_Poland_since_EU_accession
>Since the opening of the labor market following Poland joining the European Union in 2004, Poland experienced a mass migration of over 2 million abroad.
>By December 2015, 12% of Polish labor population left for UK to work there.
>According to poll from 2007 for around 29% of Polish emigrants their job abroad is the first job they had in life.
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/may/18/ethnic-population-england-wales

Attached: meet the poles.jpg (1200x742, 201.83K)

>ukrainian
>white
The average IQ in hoholstan is 80, theyre also poorer than Iraqis and Palestinians kn average. Theyre pale negros.

>b-but y-you
piss off memeflaggot, it was krauts who literally told niggers and towelheads to, and I fucking quote, "Come to Europe" back in 2015.
And they did. And they raped. And they stole. And they murdered. And they terror attacked.
All of it is on the krauts. They have white blood on their hands.
>poles abroad
oh nooooo, not these evil poolacks actually working jobs we didn't want to do, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need more Abduls and Mbekes to leech off of social benefits while they spawn more children every year and replace us!!!!!!!!
Kill yourself, unironically.

Attached: 3E176922E53B46D2BFDEB84141481265.jpg (812x1024, 84.02K)