What are the limits, if any, of self defence? Where do you draw the line?

What are the limits, if any, of self defence? Where do you draw the line?

Attached: 1616550904814.webm (650x484, 2.67M)

If someone runs away, let them. Other than that you should have the full right to decimate anyone that fucks with your shit

>Where do you draw the line?
You should be allowed to inflict as much harm in the attacker as he intended to do to you.
Anything less and you're promoting attackers at the cost of victims.

that first punch was key, but risky

The line is shooting or stabbing a person who is fleeing or who you know is unarmed. But to prove that in court would be hard. I guess if someone breaks into a home, then it can be automatically assumed that he is violent and armed. But if someone just happens to be standing in your lawn then self defence is not justified

There is no line. Nigger brings a gun and found out.
This response is very appropriate.
He will never do this again

I draw the line at their immediate family member's pets.

someone even trying to point their gun at you puts their right to live in your hands

this

yeh could have gone really wrong for him

The line is at his children if they're younger than 12.

One could call genocide self defence, if you think about it

>shoot a guy in the head
wow great self-defense champ
>kick a guy in the head
HECKIN' MURDERER!!!!

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 42.65K)

In that case do you call the police or just leave him half dead on the ground?

nah its all based on skin color
jewish, black or brown are always acceptable to shoot
white only in self preservation

My Dad told me when in doubt punch first and aim for the jaw
Outlaw shit

Was that an empty gun?

If his face doesnt turn pink in cold weather make them religious (hole-y)

Subhuman Pardonigger got what it deserved.

Attached: 1570911222851.jpg (1007x1024, 65.31K)

you mean after family members and before pets, correct? that would solve almost all our problems

fuck yes, fpbp.
and niggers, kikes, and spics. fuck them up for the preservation of the White race

I would say if you wanted to call the police should have kicked him less.
But you bet your ass one or 2 of those head kicks was necessary just to keep him down.
But the gay lawyers and shit will see all the kicking as bad.

I think if someone threatens to kill you, you should be allowed to pre-emptively kill them first, at any time of your choosing, by any means at your disposal, until such a time as they retract the threat or one of you dies.

>What are the limits, if any, of self defence?

None. The second you decided to threaten my life you forsook yours

based, if it was me i'd give him a taste of his own poison (in minecraft ofc)

As long as the attacker can be considered a threat to your safety, no limits. If he drops his weapon and runs, at that point he is no longer a threat. Don't shoot people in the back while they're trying to get away from you. Otherwise, lethal force is justified. Kicking a guy in the head after he's clearly unconscious and no longer a threat is not acceptable, unless he was white and he said the N-word.

Attached: 74ed86d41d481196d129fd0c3327984f.jpg (319x460, 26.27K)

Anyone that is violent should be killed. And the ones who do the killing should kill themselves.

>where do you draw the line
raping their corpse

>Where do you draw the line?
If he's on the ground consciousless, I wouldn't kick his head and face, that's when usually where people die you know

If I were to ever come into a self defense situation with the whole US congress. And if they force me into a self defense situation. All I am saying is that I might use force to defend myself. Legally of course.

if you think someone is giving you a dirty look you should be able to kill them.

>What are the limits, if any, of self defence? Where do you draw the line?
None. If someone threatens your life they have given up the right to their own.

kicking someone in the head or head stomping when their on the ground is over the line if you don't intend to kill that person

Someone tries to fuck with you
>kill them
The only limit is the faggotry of the government. Who should be treated with the same manner as self defense.

Correct

the guy deserved what he got.

Basically this. If they pull out a gun unprovoked and you get the upper hand somehow, I'd say you are allowed to cripple them if necessary.

Neither. You go on facebook live, just as the defender did.

Impossible to have a single rule that covers all eventualities, but in the webm the guy had the right to do whatever he wanted to the mugger, up to and including beheading, dismembering or setting his entrails on fire while he was still alive.

It was a fake gun

Foolish to let a potential problem live because it's small and cute.

what, should the guy in the op be charged for attempted murder now?

>kill someone that intended to kill you
>go to prison for life
""""""""""""""land of the free""""""""""""""""""""

when they disengage.

>that's when usually where people die you know
Oh no
I hope the violent mugger survived to mug again

Why wouldn't you kill a nigger robber? Your wallets worth more than his life.

>unless he was white and he said the N-word.
If a word triggers a nigger into violence, the violence was always there. Lethal force is therefore justifiable against violent niggers.
FULL STOP.

If the perpetrator was white this would be too far but he’s not so it’s ok.

Attached: CFC5BF9F-83E4-4CA5-BF9B-6A5139FFD94A.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

If someone threatens your life you are at will to do whatever you please to them.

Attached: cocksucking faggot.webm (368x640, 1.21M)

There is the video from his mobile too

>The line is shooting or stabbing a person who is fleeing or who you know is unarmed
Nope the second someone makes an attempt on another persons life, they have surrendered the right to their own life. Getting rid of a person who would initiate potentially fatal violence is only a net benefit to society and civilization. Killing murderers is a good thing. As soon as someone attempts murder or assault, they should not be allowed to live anymore, no matter how much time has passed. They should be hunted down and removed from existence with extreme prejudice.

An empty wallet is worth more than a niggers life.

>webm
What the fuck...

once they're on the ground and stunned you should stop assaulting them, sexual assault is permitted however

no limits, no line. If you get attacked, you should be allowed to murder the attacker by all means possible.

If you attempt to rob or hurt someone with a weapon then you deserve no mercy from the person you are trying to rob or hurt. They should be able to execute you.

I think this was in Brazil, and judging from the way the dude handled himself, I suspect he was trained and possibly police or military. I very much doubt he would have been charged. It's only in retarded Western countries that this guy would get more than a firm handshake.

but the stomps were real. life's funny like that.

This shit happened in my city, fucking kek. They jailed the guy for a few weeks because of that

He should be charged with saving lives for getting rid of someone who would initiate violence.

nah, I think he was in his right to kill the assailant not knowing how many more assailants could be lying in wait or if the enemy may recover and come to their aid in battle in the immediate future.

So just leave him half dead on the ground if he lives he can think of his life choices, if he dies then there would be a one less thug on the streets, legal system is fucked regardless.
I thought he was calling 911.

He only found that out after

That's what happens to little boy faggots that think they're hard and scary

>He will never do this again
i dont think he will be doing much of anything ever again

That's what prisons are for. Free labor helps taxpayers, shooting them wastes bullets

He's still a threat to other people. Muggers should lose right to protection under the law even if they are running away empty handed.

I consider it a requirement, if I merely knock the person down, they can recover their weapon and shoot me no matter how fast I run. I need that fucker knocked out or disabled. Once the victim could secure the gun away from the attacker I'd say the need for extra violence is over.