My wife wants to start an onlyfans to help with the finances because groceries and gas have gotten so expensive

my wife wants to start an onlyfans to help with the finances because groceries and gas have gotten so expensive
what do

Attached: 1505435016230.jpg (668x1370, 101.39K)

Vote Biden in the next elections.

Tell her to send me some pics of her pussy so I can decide....

Attached: ^umad.png (408x449, 64.22K)

Remember that time in berlin women prostituted themselves en mass because money was fucked? Cant put my finger on when or why...

Your future ex-wife has already made the decision, good luck with your divorce. Hopefully she divorces you after making enough money that you get alimony. Picrel.

Attached: Just.....jpg (548x680, 87.08K)

"Your" wife just wants an excuse to be a whore.

Let her show her feet and sell panties. Plenty of weirdos would shell out money for that with no impact to you.

Fuck don't even have her wear the panties rub it over your crotch and sell them.

Beat her just hard enough to let her know you won't tolerate her skank shit. Then fuck her in the butt and beat her again. The only language women understand is force and dominance. I'm not saying abuse her, I'm just saying you have to lay down the law or get divorce raped.

>what do
The solution is so simple yet so hard.

Attached: day of the stone.jpg (1761x1149, 114.38K)

get biden to invade ukraine, they'll ban onlyfans and all forms of degeneracy in america as a punishment.

Mothers and daughters would whore themselves as a tag team just to get money for a day's groceries. What was it that caused that ?

Let’s see a sample and we’ll tell you if she’s got the goods

Sad pic women are capable of major destruction

Sell feet pics to the footfags, they'll pay top dollar for that shit.

Send the link so i can decide if she's worth a penny

If your wife is married to a guy who posts on Any Forums, I can guarantee she doesn't have a good enough body to stand out from the myriad of other amateur whores thinking the same thing.
Sorry to tell you this, but try to paraphrase without cluing her in that she'd make more money selling her pussy as a real hooker.

Gently explain if she does that you'll divorce her.

> Stone
Better yet.

Attached: saber.jpg (1000x794, 93.05K)

Pls share her onlyfans page

Literally this.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Deworm your wife.

Kill her or beat her or hell fuck her on camera for her only fans

> Beat her
I agree with this.
> fuck her in the butt
I do not agree with this.

Tell her you are a man and you will provide.
Then open onlyfans yourself and make some super nieche stuff like nazi mlp bukkake, we will pay for it.

You dont have a wife anymore. Immediately move every last drop of financial well being you have somewhere that the divorce rape courts can't touch it. You're at defcon 1 user now act like it.

Attached: 1646334448768.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

The world is only going to get more expensive. How much is your pride worth?

earn more. maybe get a 2nd job when its really that rough

beat her

idk user, your call, i would be cool as long as i get to be the only one that fux her

nah brother the punishment for adulters is a good ol stoning.

still how cucked do you have to be as a man to even let your wife speak of such filth?
Op needs to man up before she gets too haughty.

Domestic violence is the only valid answer to your wife asking to be a whore, faggot.

Be the one fucking her in her videos?

Attached: b1QEC0T.png (91x109, 17.1K)

Divorce because if she even has such thoughts she is most likely whoring out already on the side and hiding it from you

Get her to fuck black shemales so I can jerk of to the videos

Divorce and fuck her sister, or mom, or friends. It's the only way

Even if agreeing to that increase the chance that multiple people want to fuck her?

Stoning requires a whole community to partake in the punishment, I don't think his neighbors would do it.

Get a second job before youre dropping her off at Dre's house for a 30min date...

onlyfans girls don't actually make that much money besides the 0.1% right? shes just gonna embarrass both of you and make jack shit forever ruining your position as a male and the relationship. tell her to just get a job or maybe you should lay off on all the funko pops.

Attached: 1645595877761.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

did they fuck?

bold of her to assume anybody actually wants to pay for that garbage

sending a woman to "get a job" outside the home is a bad idea as well. the vast majority of cheating by women is with coworkers.

yah breh, a loyal woman will stay loyal even at the face of whorism

I've never seen this wojak before. I am going to save it to potentially use as a reaction image later; is that okay? I'm doing it but I will undo if it's not okay.

what does her boyfriend think about this?

Attached: main-qimg-e5ff87be779a6ea5e0251bbad7ec0852-lq.jpeg.jpg (586x879, 110.36K)

>Stoning requires a whole community to partake in the punishment, I don't think his neighbors would do it.

a (tame) beating is still on the table but then agian i don't think OP has it in him to propererly dicipline his wife not to mention the harlot would likely rat him out and divorce kike him out of his shekels if he did.

mashallah i hope i never end up in such a situation.

Attached: kebab boyz.png (426x434, 79.29K)