Based Wind

Attached: 1646685989126.jpg (1080x1080, 212.3K)

but theres no wind in russia

Is solar energy still a viable resource or has it also increased from the war?

Retard, the return on energy for wind is absolute shit. But sure pump my natty gas and nuclear bags.

it kills birds

too bad it only works in some areas, and not all the time.
too bad they cost money to decommision
too bad you nead REE.

The vehicles needed to maintain those turbines all run on fossil fuels.

Our current designs for wind generated energy are just retarded.
The blades can't even be recycled they have to be fucking buried in a landfill.
It's ridiculous beyond consideration.

you need an oil powered rig to build and perform maintenance on them. and to ship the parts, and the workers need oil to make them too. probably tons of other reasons cost associated with wind will go up

Attached: 1646681183783.jpg (1284x1258, 331.23K)

i hate wind faggots so much. those things are enormous, require a lot of maintenance, ugly and noisy, kills birds, expensive to manufacture and transport and if the breaks fail during a storm the blades will fuck things up as they fly off

Attached: bitcoin core.jpg (1200x900, 199.06K)

Ive got all the REEE you need

and it serves like 10% of global needs so uh... uyeah.

The cost to produce the turbines has, which means the cost of parts for those maintenance hogs has gone up, which means the cost of producing wind power has gone up.
Faux-Greenies cope.

gooooood, goooood, let the poorfag seethe run through you.

Hahaha should we tell them or just let windshills embarrasse themselves again ?

>wind turbines grow in the wilderness

This is technically not true as the cost of maintenance and built price has increased dramatically.

Too bad wind is making any windmills you nigger. Nor does it transport windmills. Nor does the windmills get installed with wind

The price has gone up substantially. Do you not understand what raw materials are, fucking retard? Nickel is up 70% today, in one fucking day. Oil is up. These windmills have to be MADE then SHIPPED retard. All of those costs have gone up. Meanwhile their output and usefulness have gone up zero.

>can only be installed by a gas powered crane
>increase in gas prices somehow has no effect on this

Green energy is just reduced living standards for brain dead NPCs

The vehicles used to maintain anything run on fossil fuel. At least until elon replaces the big oil jew.

Imagine thinking a 70k vehicle is expensive in 2022. That’s just a mid tier vehicle, this isn’t the 90s

I think you've missed the point, dumbass. If they had bought a cheaper car, then they would have more money for fuel.

imagine if humans gave up on other technologies after a few mishaps like they did with nuclear power, we'd still be in yurts

Aand California will have rolling blackouts again come summer.

I'm not from the USA, so I had a look at Ford's American website. They don't sell a single vehicle which has a starting price of $70k, which confirms that you're a 16 year old faggot who has never bought a car in their life and therefore, has no idea how much things actually cost.

Attached: 1613092428179.jpg (346x482, 54.07K)

Which is useful because its 1.50 a fucking litre here
>Yank non-gallon 3.5 so 5.25 a gallon

except thats not true at all
do the wind rigs just teleport in place from the factory or something?

My point was that this will indirectly raise the price of wind power.

Now what are the costs for each wind turbine and its upkeep?

wrong post

Air pushing on air equals energy gain apparently

Silver is needed for solar, who holds and produces the most in the world?

winds of war

nigger
do you realize that if you build wind turbines you have to balance the grid with peaker plants? Of which only one type can be build more or less anywhere
that one type is a natural gas power plant

You think you don't need to build and upkeep the stuff that burns fossil fuels?

Windmills should be pumping water or oil, anything else is retard commiethink.

>yfw you realize the windmill's blades are made of fiberglass-reinforced plastic
>yfw you realize that polyester resin is a petroleum product
>yfw you realize that increased petroleum prices lead to increased FRP prices
>yfw you realize the cost of wind energy just went up due to maintenance expenses associated with windmills

don't shig your digs too hard, man

Windmill power can't melt steel needed to create windmills...
Plus, look what they do to decommissioned windmills...

way to miss the point trucker. electric vehicles cost nothing to run compared to your chudmobile